Time to fight the fats!

Love You A 100 Pounds.

After all the classes, it's lunch time. Pilsuk took a tray and took the food she likes to eat. Cake, cake, and.....cake. Oh, and a bread too. The tables are filled with the so-called-popular students. "You can do it" Pilsuk told herself. She knew she can fit in to the table.

Pilsuk placed her tray on the table and sat down on a free seat beside the students. The girls looked around and got up from the seat and left the table with their trays. Pilsuk watched them as they leave. She felt rather lonely. She pouted and started to dig in her cakes.

"Aww..the pig is lonely, isn't she?" A girl with the sweet sarcastic voice spoke up and sat near Pilsuk. Pilsuk ignored her and took dug the piece of cake more with the spoon and stuffed it inside .

Just then, Jason spotted Pilsuk sitting with a girl. He pouted because he doesn't want that girl to sit near her. He doesn't know why he felt that way. "Hey you guys can eat without me" He said and ran towards Pilsuk's table with his tray. He squeezed himself between Pilsuk and the girl and settled himself.

"Annyeong!" Jason said as he waved at Pilsuk. Pilsuk quickly swallowed her cake and greeted him back. "Yah, that's my spot!" The girl said. Jason turn to her and smiled which just attacked the girl with his flawless smile. "It's mine now. Right?" Jason said.

She didn't reply him and stared at him without moving a muscle. Jason turn back to Pilsuk and started to chat with her. 

RIIIIIIING~

The bell struck and all the students got up and left the cafeteria. "Pilsuk-ah~ What do you have next?" Jason asked as he put his hand inside his pocket. "S-Science" Pilsuk replied not looking at Jason's direction.

Jason's face lit up and he felt really happy for having the same class with Pilsuk. Again. "Oh, jeongmal? I have Science next too!" He said as he showed his schedule to her. Pilsuk toggled her glasses a little and snatched the paper away, taking a clearer look at it.

"Y-Yah! You have the same schedule as mine!" Pilsuk said. She took the paper out from her pocket and unfold it to show it to Jason. "It's true. Isn't it great?" Jason said. "Come on let's go! We can't be late" He reach his hand out and grabbed Pilsuk's wrist. Pilsuk jerked a little at the touch and she blushed insanely.

'I can't take this any longer! I have to confess!' Pilsuk thought to herself.

"Umm..o-oppa.." Pilsuk called out. "Hmm?" Jason hummed in reply. Pilsuk stopped walking and faced down the floor but had her eyes on him. "Will you accept me...If.." She spoke up. Jason too, stopped walking and turned to her. Pilsuk gathered all her confidence and look up at him.

"Will you accept me if...I'm as fit as the girls here?" Jason stared at her and thought for a little while. "It depends" He said and smiled. Pilsuk's heart beat faster than usual. "What if I cut down my weight in 100 days?" She asked with shaky tones. Jason chuckled and walk towards her.

He pinched her cheeks and played a little with it. "We'll see" He smiled and released his hand. "Come on! Let's go" Jason said as he continue pulling Pilsuk. This time, it's her hand. His hand are as soft as a cotton. His hand is more warmer than anyone else'. That's what Pilsuk likes the most.

With that promise, Pilsuk now planned on cutting down her weight just to be with her love one. She only hope that he won't reject her like before. She only hope what she does is good.

 

 

"Hu....hu.." Pilsuk panted while skipping with her skipping rope. 'You can do it to the end, Pilsuk. Fighting!' Pilsuk thought to herself.

She stopped skipping and went to check on her weight. Still no good results. Her weight stays at 95kg. She led out a tired groan and fell on her bed. "Waaahhh!! It's so tiring!" She groaned. She took a look at the skipping rope and looked through the screen of the mechanical counter.

She sat up and glared at it. "10 times?! I only skipped 10 time?!" She squealed. She couldn't take it anymore. It's very tiring. In fact, she repeated to skip for 3 times until her mom got up and stopped her. "Yah! What do you think you're doing!" She yelled.

"Skipping rope of course!" Pilsuk pouted. "Aigooo..Who ask you to skip in the house? You're suppose to skip outside the house! Go.." Her mom nagged and pushed her head. Pilsuk pushed her glasses up as she pouted. "I'm tired already" She mumbled. Her mom led out a sigh and left the room.

"Maybe I should go on diet instead and do some exercise too.." She said to herself. "Fighting!" Pilsuk shouted as she threw her hands up.

Outside the door, her mom chuckled softly and shook her head. "What a kid" She said and went downstairs to make her dinner.

 

---------------------------

How's this chapter? ^^ I hope it's not too short..

Do drop a comment<3 :D