Chapter 2

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the class continue Eunjung feel sleepy, eunjung lean her face in her desk facing hyomin, and then she closed her eyes. Hyomin saw her face and she was mesmerize, the girl look pretty and at the same time handsome, hyomin can’t take her eyes off eunjung’s face, but then hyomin thought that it is not a good way to sleep inside the class. What if the teacher saw her then she will be scolded by the teacher. So she decided to wake her up.

 

 

“Hey wake up, wake up” hyomin shake eunjung body to wake her up. But the girl is still not waking up. So she tried shaking again eunjung body. Hyomin saw eunjung open her eyes lazily. Hyomin thinks that the way she open her eyes is so cute.

 

 

“What do you want” said eunjung to the person who woke her up. Eunjung is a little bit annoyed because someone woke her up from her slumber.

 

 

“The teacher will scold you if you sleep in class and besides your here to study not to sleep” hyomin stated.

 

 

“I can’t help it, you know I’m sleepy because I can’t sleep last night” eunjung said while looking at hyomin. Curl of smile can be seen on eunjung face as she remember that she is living in her own little house.

 

 

“Oh so that’s why you look so sleepy, but what is the reason that you can’t sleep last night” hyomin was curious about it so she ask eunjung.

 

 

“Well actually I’m liv……” she was about to tell hyomin about it, but then eunjung thinks that it’s not a good idea to tell people about her identity.

 

 

“Hey why should I tell you, I don’t even know you” eunjung said abruptly.

 

 

“Mmm. Oh yeah I haven’t introduce myself to you, I’m sorry, I was just carried away. I’m Park Hyomin by the way” hyomin said to eunjung then hyomin showed her hands to eunjung to shake hands with eunjung to properly introduce herself to the girl.

 

 

“What is your name” said hyomin while shaking their hands. And a wide smile can be seen on hyomin’s face.

 

 

“I’m Ham Eunjung nice to meet you Hyomin - sshi” eunjung stated.

 

 

“Just call me hyomin, don’t be so formal you know and besides we can be friends, right” said hyomin that still smiling, and focusing her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter