Chapter 4

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the classes had ended the Park sisters went home. Jiyeon went directly to her room with her deep thought, thinking of the things that happened to her this day, she was confuse. She thinks that it’s not right for her to like a girl because she’s also a girl, but she has to confirm first her feeling if she does really like eunjung or just infatuation to eunjung because she’s pretty. And what if I do really like her what will I do, what if hyomin like eunjung, will I fight for my love even if my rival is hyomin or I’ll just let it go, I need to know if hyomin like eunjung, but what if eunjung like hyomin and not me, what will I do then, and why do I think like this, I can’t stop thinking about her. This thinks keeps running through her mind.

 

 

Jiyeon can’t sleep that night because she keeps on thinking about it, because it involves her twin sister. She can’t accept that they like the same person.

 

 

While in hyomin’s room. Hyomin keeps on giggling to herself. Because she have a new friend, and she’s giggling because she knows that jiyeon like that person. Hyomin sense that jiyeon was jealous, so she had this idea that she’ll make jiyeon more jealous. It’s her revenge, because jiyeon always make fun of her.

 

 

But hyomin didn’t think about the consequence of her revenge. She didn’t think about that, what if she’ll fall for eunjung.

 

 

******

 

 

Eunjung was focus on studying her lessons, then a curl of smile can be seen on eunjung face when she remembered about her first day at school. Eunjung thinks that she’ll enjoy her stay in PU, she is thankful that she chooses to study in Park University (PU) and not Kim University (KU). Because if she entered KU she will end up being hurt again. Because there is someone that she’s been avoiding since that day. The day that her heart was broken that person.

 

 

*****

 

 

Early morning at Park residence. Park sister were eating their breakfast, the three were pre occupied by their own thoughts. Soyeon was thinking about the exam next week, Hyomin thinks about her revenge to jiyeon, while jiyeon was thinking about her plan on how will she know her true feelings to eunjung.

 

 

Not knowing their time, the maid snap out whatever they were thinking. The maid told them that their going to be late if they don’t go to school.

 

 

Park sisters were shock on what the maid had said because this is the first time that they act like this. So Soyeon, Hyomin and Jiyeon quickly rush towards their car.

 

 

While driving jiyeon saw eunjung walking on the street, she wants to pick eunjung but she saw hyomin’s car stop beside eunjung to get her. Jiyeon was angry because jiyeon want to get eunjung but hyomin took her first. Jiyeon can’t think of anything to be close to eunjung, she knows that it will be hard because hyomin is always clinging on eunjung. She just want to know if she really like eunjung or not.

 

 

*****

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter