Chapter 3

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon approach hyomin and eunjung that still sitting in their chair,

 

 

“Minnie lets go, the unnie’s are waiting” jiyeon said to hyomin.

 

 

“Oh your right, come eunjung letshave our lunch, I’ll introduce you to my unnie’s” hyomin said while putting her stuff in her bag.

 

 

“Sure I’d loved to join” eunjung stated, you can see a wide smile on eunjung’s face while saying those words. Then she diverted her attention to the other girl who’s still standing beside hyomin. Then eunjung introduce herself to jiyeon because she doesn’t know the girl yet, she was curious who this pretty lady is.

 

 

“Hey, my name is Ham Eunjung and you are” eunjung stretch her hand to jiyeon to shake hands with her while showing her sweetest smile to jiyeon.

 

 

“I’m Park Jiyeon, hyomin’s twin sister” jiyeon gladly accepted eunjung hand, jiyeon felt that her heart beats more faster than before, then she feels that there’s a butterfly in her stomach when she touches eunjung hand, it’s like theirs a huge electric current run through her veins, this is the first time jiyeon felt this feelings, jiyeon thought to herself that eunjung is very pretty and handsome in every aspect, her nose, her eyes, her smile, and most especially the lips, I want to kiss those lips it looks so smooth. “Wait, wait why am I thinking about those things am I becoming a ert, but I just met her, why do I feel this way, is this what they called love at first sight?” jiyeon said to her herself.

 

 

Hyomin can see in jiyeon’s eyes the she likes eunjung, she knows jiyeon very well, she know every aspect in jiyeon expression, she can see that there’s  a sparkle in jiyeon’s eyes while staring at eunjung.

 

 

Jiyeon went back to reality when her twin sister cut whatever she was thinking.

 

 

“Let’s go” said hyomin to eunjung and jiyeon.

 

 

As the three gorgeous ladies walking in the hallway, they were sharing some story about themselves, eunjung just told them about her living alone without her parents and that she is currently working at cafenne to support her financial for her daily living and that she pass the entrance exam and became a scholar in PU that’s why she’s with them right now.  But most of her stories were lies because she don’t want other people to know who she really is, she wanted to be love by other people not for money but her personality. So she just decided to lie, but she decided to tell them in the future.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter