Chapter 6

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung and jiyeon are now at cafenne, suddenly a girl just jump to eunjung and hug eunjung tightly and then kiss her chicks then she told eunjung that she misses her. Jiyeon was shock with the sudden move of that unknown girl. She was piss. She just can’t afford seeing people cling to eunjung. Jiyeon is glaring at the unknown girl with her scary sharp brown eyes, she was gritting her teeth due to her anger and jealousy.

 

 

I just realize that every time I spend my time with eunjung, the deeper I want to get to know her and I don't want to see her hugging others, jiyeon thought to herself with her frustrated facial expression.

 

 

The unknown girl was looking at jiyeon, jiyeon who is now looking at her, with her unreadable facial expression.

 

 

“Eunjung who’s with you” Gyuri look at eunjung then she glance back to jiyeon. Jiyeon who still foaming with anger.

 

 

“She’s my new friend at school” eunjung utter this words to her friend Gyuri. Jiyeon was a bit upset about the word FRIEND.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Park Jiyeon” jiyeon just smile to her even though she was angry with the presence of the girl.

 

 

“I’m Park Gyuri, nice meeting you jiyeon - sshi, and please take care of my dorky best friend” Gyuri is prying on why jiyeon was angry to her, is she mad at me, did I do something wrong, this words runs through gyuri’s mind.

 

 

(Gyuri is eunjung best friends, they became friends since they were still toddlers. Eunjung’s dad and gyuri’s dad are friends so basically their daughter were friends too. Gyuri knows everything about eunjung and eunjung knows everything about gyuri, they tell each other their secrets. Eunjung and Gyuri are the owner of Cafenne)

 

 

“Yah, I’m not a dork, and by the way I just realize you’re both Park, wow! are you related to each other” eunjung utter this words, she cut whatever the two were thinking.

 

 

“I don’t know, but there’s a lot of park in Korea, there is 50 percent that we are blood related but there is also 50 percent that were not related so it’s basically 50/50” Gyuri stated.

 

 

After few minutes of chatting eunjung and gyuri started to work, there are many costumers that entering cafenne. Cafenne is a very popular café, many people love to drink coffee and eat their sweet at cafenne.  Their customers are mostly artist from the different agencies, many people just want to see eunjung and gyuri while they are working.

 

 

While waiting for eunjung, jiyeon just stayed at one of the empty table in cafenne, she just drink and eats some of the most popular desserts at cafenne, jiyeon is always looking at eunjung while eunjung is working. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter