Chapter 5

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Morning class has been ended and it’s time to have their lunch. EunJiMin went to their unnie’s to reunite with them. As they took a sit Eunjung was in the middle of the twin sister. They both cling on eunjung’s arm.

 

 

“We already bought a food for you three, here” Soyeon told them as she gave them their lunch. While looking at those three who looks like a three musketeers. Soyeon is in the middle of boram and qri.

 

 

“Thank you unnie” then eunjung wink at Soyeon. But how can she eat her food if her arms were occupied by jiyeon and hyomin’s arm. She wanted to release their arms but it’s too tight.

 

 

Then hyomin think of some strategy to make jiyeon jealous. Then she smirk as she thought of something good to annoy her twin sister. “This is going to be a sweet revenge” she thought to herself, you can see and in hyomin’s expression that she’ll enjoy teasing her twin sister.

 

 

“Jiyeon can you please release eunjung’s arm so that she can eat” hyomin told jiyeon. Eunjung just realize that she really can’t eat if this two won’t release their grip from her arm. Then the three unnie’s were just observe what will happen next.

 

 

“Why me, you’re the one that should release eunjung’s arm because you’re at the right side, and she need her right arm to eat her food” jiyeon answered hyomin, jiyeon is annoyed with what hyomin just told her.

 

 

The three unnie’s were thinking the same words.  And this are the words that are running through their mind “I smell something fishy, what is going with the twins do they both like eunjung”.

 

 

“I won’t release my arm around her, I’ll just feed jungie then” ”jungie here say ah” hyomin took a food and put it on eunjung mouth. Eunjung just ate the food because she was too hungry, she was too hungry to decline her offer and besides how can she eat her food if hyomin and jiyeon were clinging on to her.

 

 

Jiyeon and qri were gritting their teeth, they look angry and jealous at the same time, while eunjung is dumbfounded with what hyomin was doing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter