Chapter 9

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exam is around the corner and jiyeon had been staying at eunjung house for a couple of days now, because eunjung is still tutoring her as jiyeon requested. Jiyeon’s felt that her feelings towards eunjung is getting stronger.

Eunjung is slowly falling for jiyeon but she still don’t want to admit it due to her past love. She doesn’t want to get hurt again but her heart is not allowing her to stop loving jiyeon.

 

 *****

 

every time jiyeon and eunjung are being close to each other hyomin still feel the pain inside her, even if she distance herself to them, she’s been like that for a couple of days now, she always felt jealous but what can she do, she love her sister, she'll let go of her feeling towards eunjung. Hyomin cry every time she thinks that it’s the best way, because she doesn't want to hurt her twin sister. 

 

*****

 

Soyeon knew about the love triangle but it’s not really a love triangle but a one sided love. She wanted both of them to be happy, but what can she do if her twin sister were in love with the same person, she doesn't want to see them get hurt, but as she can see hyomin is trying her best to let go. So she decided to help hyomin, soyeon is always at hyomin side they always go out and have fun with boram and qri.

 

*****

 

This is the last day of tutoring jiyeon, because tomorrow is their exam, jiyeon always wait for eunjung at cafenne, she always take her sit at her usual place at cafenne, but that day eunjung saw the person that hurt her so much its been months since she last saw her.

 

Eunjung was taking orders at the counter but then a very familiar figure stand in front of her, it was Teayeon. The person she loved, the person who betrayed her, the person who broke her heart into pieces. But eunjung acted that she doesn’t knew that person and just ask her what will be her order.

 

“Welcome to Cafenne, what is your order ma’am” eunjung just smile at her, she’s still a costumer so she have to be nice. Eunjung already move on but there’s still a piece of hatred and love in eunjung’s heart. She can’t still forget Teayeon, Teayeon is her first love how can she forget about her.

 

“I miss you” Teayeon really miss eunjung. You can even see in her face that she really, really, really miss eunjung that much.

“I sorry ma’am, I MISS YOU is not written in our menu list”

“Can we talk” Teayeon stated, but she was a little disappointed because eunjung is acting cold towards her. Well she can’t do anything it was her fault anyways.

“I’m sorry ma’am but we can’t talk right now because I’m still working and can you please take your older now they’re still people waiting” eunjung is now annoyed with Teayeon.

“Can we talk, please I’m begging you, I really miss you” she insisted in talking to eunjung.

“Fine! But we’ll talk later, but first can you please take you order now ma’am” eunjung just agreed to Teayeon not because she wanted to but her work is disturbed by her.

“Ok, I’ll wait until you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter