Chapter 1

Love Campus (On Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The start to this story is boring because where not in the middle part yet so it’s dull but hopefully in the future, the story will become more interesting.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 

Riiiiiing…..Riiiiiiiiing…..Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing…..

 

 

 

The sound of the alarm clock can be heard around the room. Then a Young Lady open her eyes lazily. But as she woke up, you can see a wide smile on her face, because today is the first day of school and the first day of being a college student. But the best thing is, starting today she is now an independent Young Lady. (Well let’s just say semi-independent because her parents still give her allowance for her daily living).

 

 

 

As she stand up from her bed, she went to the bathroom to take a bath, after taking a bath she look at her closet to look for the perfect dress for today’s event (First Day of School). She wears a Black blazer over a white shirt and black pants (Well as you can see she’s not that feminine). As she finish getting ready she went to the kitchen to cook her breakfast and eat. Then she went to the bus stop to wait for the bus to arrive. Then she enters the bus and seats at the back, then she remembered how her life became like that.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

A young lady took a deep breath before entering her Dad’s (appa) office. Then she went inside the office and she saw her dad seating in his chair.

 

 

 

“Dad can we talk” as the young lady say to her dad nervously.

 

 

 

“Sure Princess, what’s wrong do you have a problem” Mr. Ham looking at her dear daughter.

 

 

 

“Dad, do you remember our deal before about me going into university” she look at her dad and she seat at the chair in front of her dad’s table.

 

 

 

“Oh! It’s about that, well princess I don’t know if I can let you live alone by yourself, what if people will know who you really are then they kidnapped you or do something bad to you” Mr. Ham stated. The young lady look disappointed to what her dad said to her.

 

 

 

“But dad you promise me that you will allow me to live by myself, come on dad I already took the entrance exam at Park University (PU) and I pass, the only thing that’s missing is your approval” this words came out from the young lady with her teary eyes.

 

 

 

“But your my dear princess eunjung, and what if you get lonely then some of the students their bully you then you’re going to cry, you know that I don’t want to see my dear princess cry” he says while looking at her daughter that currently wiping her tear.

 

 

 

“I know that dad, and beside I’m not a kid anymore I'm old enough to make my own decision, don’t you trust me, you’re the one who teaches me to become strong person, please dad I’m begging you just approve my decision, and beside I already talk to mom, and she also agreed” as she say this words to her dad.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter