[SEHUN] Chapter 6

Change Your Mind

“I'll take her,” The boy took Yunji off my back as he lied her down on the couch. “she will be okay, don't worry.”

 

I nodded as I watched her grandma place a blanket over her shivering body. I should be going, I thought. But something budged me and it feels like I cannot leave.

 

“Aish, why did she wear such thin jacket?” Her grandma scowled. “Yunji should know that winter is coming!”

 

“Ms. Joo, you know that it's only autumn, correct?” The boy reminded her.

 

“Course I know!” She slaps his back. “I'm not old! I'm 54 years of age, holy wheezy!”

 

Seems like someone's mom is young.

 

“Okay, okay!” He coughed. “What are we doing about him?” The boy looks at me. I stared at him back.

 

“Her boyfriend can leave. You take him to the bus and I cook.” Grandma Joo said and went to the kitchen, leaving me and him.

 

“So you're her man?” He asked suspiciously, raising a brow.

 

“Correction. According to her, I am her disturbance and friend and rival.” I said. “I currently have no intention for a relationship.”

 

“Okay,” he answers, “I'm Minwoo, Yunji's childhood friend.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” I said bluntly. “Thought that you would be coming back next month?”

 

“Came back here earlier for her own surprise, plus my family decided to come back and continue the business.” Minwoo says, taking his sweater. “Never knew that the Oh Sehun would be so blunt. I thought he would be an angel.”

 

“Let me guess— newspapers articles?”

 

“Your popularity in the States is quite annoying, to be exact.” He said, walking me to the bus stop. “It bugs me a lot, especially that the fact you go to the same school as Yunji.”

 

“Jealously is your strongest suit.” I replied, checking my phone for any unanswered text messages and missed calls. “Why? Is it just that I see her five times to six times a week?”

 

“Look, Sehun,” Minwoo's voice sounding strong. “You don't know her like I do. Just because you are a spoiled brat doesn't mean you have authority to everything.”

 

“I hate being spoiled. I would love to donate half of my savings to charities and have eight hours in my house.”

 

“You probably have more allowance money than a typical business man's salary.”

 

“Oh so now we're talking about who's richer, huh?”

 

“I'm giving you a warning, .” He grabs my collar. “Everyone thinks you and your family has access to everything. You only have one thing you can't get through.”

 

I didn't move a muscle.

 

“Look, Yunji is my childhood friend, but it seems like I'm starting to fall for her.” Minwoo continues. “I don't give a fxxk if you think it sounds cheesy or cliché. Yunji is mine, Sehun, and I'm watching you.” He gives a slight shove and started to walk back to Yunji's home.

 

I sighed and looked at the time. I decided to call my father for a ride.






 

“It's rare that you finally have the eight hours in your house,” Chanyeol said, looking a bit fuzzy from the webcam. “We can finally do this EXO chat thing.”

 

“Yehet!” Suho cheered.

 

“Suho, yehet is not your style.” Kris says, looking through a notebook. “Sehun would be perfect for that yehet thing.”

 

“Fine, Kris if you want to be a total dickhead.”

 

“Suho hyung!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Wait– Baek hyung, how did it go with Taeyeon Noona?” Tao asked.

 

“She's not a Noona.” Xiumin answered.

 

“Because your the oldest and I'm her dongsaeng,” He said, “but anyway, how did it go?”

 

“Up for a second date, at the beach.” Baekhyun smiled. “I'm gonna confess.”

 

“FINALLY YOU ARE GOING TO CONFESS TO HER!” Chen smiled. “Don't be so cheesy.”

 

“Sehun-ah, why do you look so grumpy?” Kai asked.

 

Since Minwoo and I chatted, I felt something stir up inside me that felt dark. I felt furious and jealous and strange at the same time. Why do I feel this way?

 

“Is this about Yunji getting a new man?” Chen teased.

 

I looked at the camera, giving Chen a why-don't-you-look-at-my-face-and-tell-me-if-I'm-happy-or-not face.

 

“I'm unimpressed by your word, hyung.”

 

“It's about Yunji.” Xiumin said, nodding. “Is the maknae jealous?”

 

“Her childhood friend gave me a warning about being so close to her.” I told them, fiddling on a pencil. “What am I suppose to do? Stand at least freaking twenty feet from her and inspect her with a telescope?”

 

“I thought Yunji was some chick who likes to be in front of computer in the dark.” Kris said.

 

“Stop saying that about Yunji.” I shot.

 

“Gee, why so protective?”
 


“I’m not, Kai-shi!”
 

 

“OH IT IS SO ABOUT HER.” Chanyeol grinned and kicked up his legs as he placed them on his computer table. “I love things like this.”

 

“Apparently, I like it too.” Lay yawned.

 

“Maybe he's just protective?” Luhan shrugged.

 

“Heck no, he likes her.” I answered.

 

“AWH YES! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.” Chanyeol slaps his leg and pushed up his glasses. “Sehun, there's a good chance you will date.”

 

“Do you like her too?” Lay asked.

 

“I'm on that limit where I simply just want to bug her for my own pleasure.”

 

“You pushed her against the wall a day before she accidentally sat on you.” Suho said.

 

“You LOVE to whisper in her ear.” Chen adds. “Like what? You want to her earlobe?”

 

“And it seems you have the habit whenever a guy is near her, you get jelly.” Kyungsoo says.

 

“How is this even near me taking interest in Yunji?”

 

“YOU IDIOT IT MEANS YOU LIKE HER OH MY GOSH WHY ARE YOU SO LATE.” The hyungs exclaimed at me, while Yixing threw his headphones out from his ears.

 

“Why did I put my volume at max...” He mumbles to himself.

 

“So let's say I like her.” I began my theory. “If her childhood friend goes to our school, he will try to protect her from me. Now, let me say that I took her first kiss and he–”

 

“WHAT YOU STOLE IT!? PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS.” Luhan shouted.

 

“Shut up, I'm trying to say something– and he finds out. It's like a melodrama for us three. You can point out the obvious, and I laugh at you.”

 

“So you didn't steal it?” Luhan asked.

 

“Her lips are still a .” I answered.

 

“We won't point out the obvious.” Suho said, eating something. “But why are you so concerned about this?”

 

“더 으르렁 으르렁 으르렁 대!” Luhan began to sing to the same song Jiyun sang last night. “I am so sorry for the musical outburst but Jiyun just asked me if we can sing or rap it.”

 

“Off-topic, but what is the song about anyway? A person growling at food?”

 

“She won't tell me,” he answers, “but Mayumi said its about a guy 'growling' another guy from his girl.”

 

“What the heck, how did Mayumi know? Jiyun doesn't say anything about her songs until she reveals it.” Kyungsoo points out.

 

“I don't know BUT the song can be about Sehun and Yunji and that guy.”

 

“If you think about it, will it be Sehun's song or Yunji's childhood friend's song? Like who would be growling at who?” Lay pondered.

 

“You hyungs are so bizzare.” I commented, preparing to click on 'disconnect me'. “I'm going to sleep.”

 

“That's an excuse to text Yunji.” Lay laughed.

 

“Ooh, Sehunnie~” The beagle line whistled.

 

“Eh, night you weirdos.” I smirked as I turned off my computer. I hopped on my bed after shutting the lights. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contact list to find Yunji's name.I pressed it and typed it a message.


 

How are you feeling? You better not pass out during school on Monday.


 

Beep, beep.


 

I'm fine. Just gotten a slight fever.


 

That's good.


 

I know... Hey, did you know my childhood friend actually came back today?


 

I rolled my eyes and groaned.


 

Yeah, I guess so. I saw him at your house with your grandma.


 

I actually kinda like it that he's taller now.


 

What, you were taller than him a decade ago?


 

Yeah...


 

So, what has changed him and all? I mean, I didn't get a chance to have a vivid conversation with him.


 

I don't know, Sehun... He just changed, a lot! It's a great change for him and I'm feeling a bit more bright... He became more mature and handsome...


 

That's cool to hear, I suppose.


 

Oh, someone is jealous.


 

Shut up, Yunji. I just don't really know who he is.


 

You're just jealous since I have a childhood friend and you dont.


 

I told you to shut up, right?


 

So why are you texting me? ;)


 

Why did you put a wink? Like how is this suppose to fix the situation? :[


 

I don't know.


 

You are not helping, geez.


 

I know :)

 

“I'm only calling you since I feel so lazy texting you.” I called, “You are something.”

 

“I understand.”

 

“So, this Minwoo guy is your friend?”

 

“Yeah why?”

 

“He said something about coming back to South Korea for business...?” I didn't quite remember what he exactly told me earlier.

 

“Right! His family runs a couple of restaurants and shops throughout South Korea.” she answered. “And they did want to come back to continue life here.”

 

“Does it mean that he has to go to school?”

 

“Holy shxt Sehun, why are you so concerned about him?” Yunji asked suddenly. “What did he do to you?”

 

He gave me a warning about you. “Nothing! Geez, I'm just asking! Your neighbourhood doesn't have a school and most of the kids are homeschooled, remember?” Something began to stir inside of me. Dark, deep and violent.

 

“Sehun, you never act like this.” She commented.

 

It's becoming uncontrollable— the sudden desire for something I need. “So?”

 

“So, it's starting to bug me!”

 

I need it so bad, it's starting to build up inside me. “Too bad, get used to it.”

 

“I can't! It's not like yourself anymore... You're different tonight.”

 

The dangerous beast inside is released as it howls quietly. “Well, sweetie, I don't know with you but you can like it.” I smirked.

 

“W-What!? Sehun, are you freaking drunk!?”

 

“Heh, I just feel good.” I hanged up on her and tossed my phone somewhere in the room. I felt different, but it feels dark and strong. I closed my eyes as I smirked to myself.

 

A hurricane of emotions mixed with the darkness made me unleash my inner self, that became more defined and sharp like a blade.

 

I like it.







 


A/N:

 

OOOHOHOOHO SEHUNNNNN!!!!1!!



 

i hate you so much jkjk

 

I LOVE THIS KASAAGH CHANYEOL AND LAY PLS JOIN ME ASDFGHJKL;;

 

THIS IS FUN TO WRITE HEHE

 

So yes! This is Jung Minwoo, the blue haired one [otl]. Since you're lucky, I will tell you who the others are.

if you like, you can imagine him with black hair c:

 

Jung Dongnam is this guy down here and he's Minwoo's hyung




 

Ishiguro Daisuke is the dude below and is Mayumi's older brother!





otl what is life so many handsome boys in this story //cries//

So I hope you enjoyed!
 

Comment on your opinions and subscribe if you like! ^^

 

See you soon!