Please stop.....

Bulletproof Scenarios and One-Shots

You were in the music room practicing your piano when all of a sudden you felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist and a head lightly resting on yours. You closed your eyes because you knew exactly who this person was.


    No...this is not okay... Please stop... Just...stop it...


V had gone on an impromtu trip to Daegu without letting you know. You found out from his ex-girlfriend which was somewhat annoying. You knew she knew about your crush on him, and you were not amused at the mocking glint in her eyes. You had messaged him a couple of times and he didn't respond, which only fueled your annoyance towards him because his ex would constantly flaunt the fact they would message each other in your face. 


You hated this crush of yours. The two of you had been very skinship-y from the beginning, but now it was starting to hurt. Yes, he did hold you in his arms, but it was purely as a friend. You knew (well...you were 99.99% sure) he didn't like you back and it was starting to take its toll on you. He still kept up with the skinship, and not wanting to push him away, you went along with it. 


Another thing that made your heart flutter while crushing it at the same time was the fact that sometimes he would call you his girlfriend. It started out as a small comment walking home from the park one day, arms linked, but now it was at the point where he would regularly refer to you as "Jagiya" and he was constantly calling himself your boyfriend.


You wanted it all to be real and true, but you heard his chuckles after almost everytime that he would do it. Sometimes, you really just wanted to hit him or strangle him or something for making you feel this way. 


    "Jagiya...I missed you..." he said, slowly swaying the both of you side to side.


You said nothing in response, hoping to show him that you were upset. He didn't seem to get the message though; he continued to rock you, telling you stories of his trip as well.


Sometimes, you just wanted him to just straight out reject you so you could finally tell your feelings to die already. You held mix feelings at times like these when he acted as though the two of you were a couple. Sometimes it just felt like it was how things were supposed to be. Almost everytime, you were left frustrated and confused. 


    Stop it...please...


Just something a bit different than usual ^^

Oh! If you happen to want to be craving a little bit of Kookie, I have a one-shot featuring him ^.^ You can just click here and you'll be all set! ^^


May 23, 2014