My Own Professional

Bulletproof Scenarios and One-Shots

“Are you completely sure about this?”

With a roll of your eyes, you click your tongue at your boyfriend. Honestly, just how many times had he asked you the same question over and over? It wasn’t like your answer had been constantly changing either- it was always the affirmative. Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.

“Min Yoongi, I am 100% sure about this!” you finally respond, shaking your head at disbelief at the older, although very much so touched at the concern he showed you.

You guys didn’t have the most conventional of relationships, so consent was an absolute must that you both valued. If there wasn’t full consent, then there was no way either of you would have stayed together for such a long time.

“You know that the maknaes were only joking, right?” he continues on.

Even though he already had all the equipment at hand, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting each piece one by one, he was still making sure that what was about to happen was completely by your own will. The last thing he wanted was for you to make a decision based on the feeling of outside pressure.

“Yes, I know,” you basically repeat, sitting yourself down onto the chair closest to the rest of his tools.

It was always fascinating watching him work. You never really got the chance to do so on a regular basis seeing as both of your schedules were the same. However, whenever you did get the rare chance to see him in his element, you breath always seemed to escape you. You couldn’t wait to see him work today, especially since you would be his own canvas.

“It’s not too late to go and book an appointment with an ‘actual’ professional, you know.”

You had known him long enough to know that this was going to be the last chance he’d give you to back out. As you nodded one last time, you reassured him how there was no need to do so.

“Don’t worry, I know,” you reply, cheekily grinning up at him.

Just as he was about to bring the needle to your skin, you couldn’t help but tilt your head towards his wrist, placing a short but sweet peck right at its center. Pleasantly surprised, he returned the gesture, choosing to leave a small kiss onto the crown of your head instead. Although cute and fluffy was nice every once and awhile in moderation it really wasn’t the style you two had. Smiling, you pull him down for a kiss that lingered on for a bit longer, leaving the two of you breathless. Tucking a stray piece of his midnight black hair away, you leaned in, nibbling lightly on his ear. You knew that he would make you pay for this small gesture later on, but in the current moment, the opportunity was just too good to be passed up.

“Plus… Why would I even need to? I have a professional tattooist right here, don’t I?”

 

 

 

 

 


January 6, 2017

NOTE:   If you have any requests/ideas, please do let me know 
All I seem to be writing these days is Yoongi so yeah