"I'll walk you home."

Bulletproof Scenarios and One-Shots

“Don’t worry about me!”

With a strained smile on your face, you tried to hide how on edge the thought of walking across the college’s campus during the night made you. Your friend (that actually dragged you to the frat party) was nowhere to be seen, and when you had tried to look for her, you had seen her walk away with another girl who looked too drunk to take care of herself. While you had planned to go back to your dorm with your friend, you could tell that the other girl needed her more.

“Are you sure?”

Looking up, you could see Yoongi with his eyebrow raised questioningly. Seeing him at the party was a total shock to you- you were never known to be at such events, and him even more so.

“Yeah…” you reply softly with a sigh, lightly touching the inside of your wrists as you avoided looking him straight in the eye.

You really weren’t too sure about this idea of yours, but you were definitely sure about the fact that if you did let him walk you back home, it would be an awkward one. Never had you had an actual conversation with him, and really, the only reason you actually knew who he was was because his friend’s friend was dating your friend’s friend.

“Alright,” he shrugged, taking a slight step back away from you.

It was obvious to you that this was the end of the conversation, and after exchanging goodbyes, you moved to make your way out the door. Before you could even leave the vicinity, a fight broke out due to someone touching someone else without their consent.You had been caught of guard, your step faltering.

“Actually…” you mumbled to yourself, turning around only to be surprised at the fact that Yoongi was right behind you.

Him being so close caught you off guard, which caused you to lose your balance as someone from behind bumped into you. Furthering your embarrassment, you happened to stumble right into him, and you couldn’t decide whether or not you were grateful or mortified that his arms easily caught you.

“So sorry!” you quickly apologized, pulling away from him.

“It’s fine,” he answered, brushing off the incident.

At this point, you weren’t really sure what to do. They were still brawling, and you were tired and missed your bed and basically you just wanted to go home, and you were still lowkey thinking about what happened between you and Yoongi and whether or not to curse him for catching you or the person who bumped into you making him catch you, and he was looking at you curiously with his head just slightly tilted over to the side, and did it suddenly get really hot or was it just you and ahhhhh you just didn’t know anymore.

“Ummm…” you start out, trying to collect your thoughts but just failing to do so.

“How about this,” he proposed, holding back a chuckle at your flustered state.

“What?” you asked, a small pout making its way onto your face as you could see the amusement in his eyes.

“I’ll walk you home.”

 

 

 

 


December 7, 2016