"I made your favourite."

Bulletproof Scenarios and One-Shots

"Oh my gosh, do I smell cookies?!”

Excitedly, you closed the door of the apartment as gently as you could before dashing towards the scent. Although you had cookies at least twice a week (which earned you the nickname Cookie Monster from both your friends and family), you could tell by the mint in the air that the current cookies being baked weren’t just your regular store-bought chocolate chip type.

Quickly, and haphazardly, you dropped your coat and bag onto the nearest couch, and sliding around on your fuzzy socks, you finally made it into the kitchen. You had expected to see your cousin Seokjin there baking, as he did mention that he would be coming over later that day, but pleasantly enough, you were met with the sight of your boyfriend Yoongi instead.

“You didn’t bake the normal ones, right…?” you asked, shocked to see that he was the one actually baking the delightful treat, but at the same time doubting yourself because you couldn’t see or smell the other ingredients that you just loved in your cookies.

Contrary to what many people believed, Yoongi did not just sleep in bed all day. He may have given off the impression of being lazy, seeing as he preferred to just sit and chill instead of going around and trying out new things, but you knew better.

With a shy but nonetheless gummy grin, he shrugged in response, trying to downplay the whole thing. You only thought this gesture made him even more adorable in your eyes.

“No, I didn’t…” he replied, handing you a bowl and the small spoon that was inside of it.

“..I made your favourite.”

 

 

 

 


November 30, 2016