XIUMIN

HEARTLESS

"I can't be like this. Trap in my own house. I should try new things. By the way, this is my final year and the exam is coming soon. I got one month before end my life as a school student. Haha. Can't wait. I will find a partime job while waiting for the result."Haru though while looking to the outside from her bedroom window. She still didnt feel sleepy or tired that night eventhough she had been finish study two chapters of her school subject and finish doing her family laundry. 

Suddenly, her phone buzz in her blanket. Kai's calling her and she's kind of surprised because Kai never contact her at night before, eventhough they just get closed for a week. Not so closed but at least Haru had declare Kai as her friend. 

"Yup, Kai whatsap?"Haru answer the call.

"Hei, Haru. Erm, can you be my partner tomorrow night. We were holding a party tomorrow. And i'm really hope that, you can come with me."said Kai.

"A party? Be your partner? Erm, why should i?"

"Come on Haru. Let's have a life as a teenager. You should try the night life. Please>>>>>"

"We'll see tomorrow. I cant say yes now because i'm afraid that i cant go to the party. You know my situation right. I need to do house chores at night."Haru honestly tell me. 

"Ya, ya... Bye."Kai end the call just like that.

"Hishhh..."Haru cursed after the call end. She roll in her blanket then drove to sleep and she hope she can wake up late tomorrow since tomorrow is weekend.

 

Next morning, she wake up late and she kinda weird when her mom didnt disturb her sleep that morning. Usually, her mom will shout at her every Saturday morning just to ask her to buy a groceries at the market nearby for her familyy restaurant.

"No wonder they didnt bark at me this morning, all of them were going out. Huh."Haru talk to herself while having a glass of water. After that, she heading to bathroom to have a quick bath before going out to grab a brunch, since the clock had show 12.00p.m. 

Her family had leave her alone at the house. Haru used to that, being left out at house. Haru had never feel the feeling spending time together with family or going holiday with family during school break. If her family went for holiday, Haru never followed them. Its not because Haru didnt want to go but its because her family never ask her to join them. Her parents always booked a ticket for three person, which is for mom, dad and Krystal. Haru will be ask to look after their restaurant. Haru also never get a sourviner from her family. "Well who am i to them. Just a stranger."Haru sighed.

 

"Waitress is needed."Haru read one of the flyers that being pasted in front of one of new coffee station that open up in her house area. 

"Maybe this is the chance. Let's try it first and see."Haru get into the cafe and being greeted by one cute handsome guy. 

"Hai miss, can i help you. I'm sorry if you're looking for coffee, our station didnt start the operation yet. Please come again tomorrow."that short guy bowed to Haru.

"Oh no, actually i just read the flyer and i come for the job. So what should i do to get the job?"Haru ask him. Eventhough, that guy is short but Haru is shorter than him. 

"Oh ya, i'm glad if you're coming for the job. You're hired now. Can you start working tomorrow?"that guy seems really excited.

"Serious?"Haru also kinda surprised, just by that she got the job. 

"Ya hyung, dont be too easy to newbie. You should interview her first."a tall dark boy coming from the back. 

"Haha, i'm kinda excited since she's the first one who ask for the job. By the way, I'm Kim Minseok. Just call me Xiumin. Nice to meet you."that guy, seems like the owner of the cafe show a nice smile to Haru.

"I'm Yoon Haru. Just call me Haru."then they start dicussing her shift since she still need to go to school.

 

"Tadaaaaa~~~ this is the surprised."Chanyeol shout bringing all Exo-K (Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O) members to Xiumin cafe. Actually, this is the business that CHanyeol do when he always absent during their group meeting. Chanyeol had helping Xiumin open a coffee station in Korea. 

"Waaa, Xiumin hyung finally back!"Baekhyun shout then hugging Xiumin. They were excited seeing their hyung who was staying China all this time.

"Ya, i'm also here."the tall dark boy appeared from the back again.

"Taooooooooooo hyung! Wuhuuu our pandaaaa."Sehun jump hugging his hyung. They were damn happy meeting their old friend.

"Where others?"Kai ask for Kris, Luhan, Lay and Chen.

"They will arrived tonight. We'll meet them at the party."reply Xiumin suddenly Kai received a call from Haru. Kai get out from the cafe before answer the call.

 

"Yes Haru."

"I will be your partner tonight."

"Serious. Wow. Good. I fetch you at 8.00 p.m."

"Erm, what should i wear? I mean the theme?"

"It just a simple party. Just wear anything that comfy you. See you tonight."Kai grinned before end the call. He cant wait for the night. He's gonna introduced Haru to the members. It not because of the bet anymore, he sincerely wanna introduced Haru as his friend. 

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^Hai guys...wait for the party. We'll see wait happen to Haru on the next chappy! 

comment, subscribe, upvote...hehehehehehe