CHANYEOL & KRYSTAL

HEARTLESS

“Haru palli...take the curry noodle then sell to the next alley.”said mom to Haru who just change her school outfit. Everyday, after school that was her routine, helping her parents in their restaurant. Sometimes, she need to do a delivery in neighbourhood area.

She willing to do this for two reasons, to help her parents and getting an extra allowance.

She try to finish selling the curry noodle since she wants to ask for an extra payment today, because she wants to buy a smartphone.

At school, She envy her friends, who with grand great smartphone while she didn’t even have a cellphone. Plus, she love music damn much and she plan to save many song playlist in her phone and she hope music can become her friend when she feels lonely.

 

Bukk...

Haru put the empty big basket on the table as she arrived her restaurant.

“All sold out.”mom told dad looking to the empty basket then ask for the money from Haru. They didn’t even say goodjob or thank you to Haru. All they think only money.

“My payment?”Haru ask for her payment.

Then her mom give some money to her.

“Just this? I want extra.”Haru ask for more since the money given was totally didn’t enough with her effort to finish selling 50 bowls of curry noodle.

Then her mom add some more. So she got double today.

“Thank you.”Haru smile to her mom and dad before walk away.

“Hey where are you going? We got alot customers today.”her mom shout when seeing Haru going out from their restaurant area.

“I’m off today.”Haru simply reply then continue her walk.

Actually she got a plan. She straight heading to the nearest ATM machine. She’s going to withdraw some money to buy a smartphone.

 

“Kai! Wasn’t she is Haru?”Baekhyun tapping Kai’s shoulder who were on the phone with his so-called girlfriend, Jin Ah.

They were in the cafe across the bus stand where Haru’s standing now.

Kai quickly end his conversation with Jin Ah then watching Haru from the cafe.

“She’s lying.”said Kai, looking to Haru who was busy with her phone.

“Come on Kai, a low-profile girl like her didn’t simply give her phone number to stranger.”said Chanyeol before finish his coke.

“Where are you going?”Baekhyun ask Chanyeol who suddenly stand up.

“Asking for her number.”said Chanyeol making Kai turn to Chanyeol.

“Are you serious?”Kai ask.

Chanyeol lift his eye brow then grin to Kai.

 

Kai quickly follow Chanyeol who about to cross the road.

“Hyung! Stay away. I’ll do myself.”Kai grabbing Chanyeol’s arm.

“Who say i wanna help you? She’s for me. Remember the deal?”reply Chanyeol making Kai speechless losing his grip.

When Chanyeol about to cross the road, Haru was dissappeared from their view. She just get in the bus.

Chanyeol feels a bit frust. Kai smirk before walk back to the cafe.

 

“Erm, order?”Haru ask one of the customers in the restaurant.

“Is that how you treat your customer?”Haru feel familiar with the voice. She kinda shock seeing Kai is infront of her right now.

“What are you doing here?”Haru ask him kinda loud making some of the customer turn to them.

“Of course to eat. Get me the today special dish.”said Kai while playing game in his phone.

Haru immediately leave him.

Kai chuckled thinking how stupid he was following a girl from school gate till her house. He had been follow Haru from behind without awareness of Haru who were busy with her phone all the way home.

Sometimes, Kai worried of Haru’s safety who were about being hit by a motorcycle during her way back home just now.

 

Haru harshly served the food for Kai, making Kai grab her hand making she pause turn her eyes to Kai.

“Could you please place it nicely. It’s irritating.”Kai told her.

“Umma, i’m home.”Krystal’s shout heard. Kai turn to the voice. He quickly released Haru’s hand without blink staring Krystal.

Haru walk away. ‘Boy, he must be dazzled by her beauty.’Haru though.

 


“What?! You means, Haru and Krystal are sisters?”Sehun can’t believed the fact.

“Maybe. Both of them have a same mom and dad. But...”Kai paused remembering the scene how Haru was being treated by her mom at the cafe, when her mom force her to sell the food eventhough she told her she’s having a stomach ache. It is completely different with the way, the lady treat Krystal.

“But....”D.O was waiting for Kai to continue.

Kai shooking his head.

“Wait, wait. Who is Krystal actually?”Baekhyun ask them.

“Well Bacon hyung, for your know, Krystal is the prettiest and cleverest girl at our school. Many boys had approach her but no one even being accepted.”Sehun explain to Baekhyun and Suho, who were with them at their port.

“Wow... was she’s damn pretty? I wanna see her. Didn’t you have any picture of her?”Baekhyun become excited making Suho smacked his head.

“Aish, come on hyung. Maybe she can become my second girlfriend.”said Baekhyun playfuly.

Sehun show Krystal’s picture taking from her social account.

“Was that true, they were sibling? They were totally different. Krystal was so pretty compared to Haru.”Baekhyun comment.

“Where’s Chanyeol hyung?”Sehun ask for Chanyeol because he excited wanna show Krystal’s picture to him.

“He told me that he got things to settle.”said Baekhyun.

Kai startled, he hopes that the things was not THAT THING!

‘I need to get Haru as soon as possible.’Kai though.

 

 

 

 

* what you guys think? mind to drop comment? :))))))