HARU

HEARTLESS

"What are you doing here? Just go home."Haru was not in mood to fight with Kai. She feel really tired and her headache back due to hot weather.

"Hey Haru, chill. Plus this is what boyfriend should do when his girlfriend sick right?"Kai try to annoyed Haru.

Haru leave Kai just like that. She get into her house. She really need sleep.

"MAke sure you come to school tomorrow. I'll wait for you."Kai shout before Haru close the door.

 

Next day, at school.

"Eat this."Kai put a mineral water with fried rice on Haru's table.

Haru lift up her face then look straight to Kai. 'Was this guy is this sincere? Or he just play round.'

"Why you rarely go to canteen. This is reces. You should eat. Plus you just get well from fever."said Kai while pulling a chair then sit in front of Haru.

"Why are looking at me like that? Was i'm too handsome? Ya,, i know. So you should proud to have a boyfriend like me."continue Kai.

"Tell me. What do you want?"at last, Haru ask him.

"You!"Kai stand up then smirk. He left Haru with the food.

Haru eat the fried rice since she really hungry, due to skip breakfast this morning. Plus, she left her wallet at home today. she still thought that she need to be careful with Kai.

 

Ping ping... 

A car was following Haru from back when she's on the way back home and the car keep beeping. 'Was that is dad? oh come on Haru, they would never care about you.'

"Haru!!!"the car's driver call for Haru. 

'Kai'Haru turn to the driver.

"Get in now. I'll take you home."said Kai.

Haru shooked her head. She quick her walk. She try to run from Kai. She about to cross the road, suddenly a loud honk sounded. Haru fell to the ground. luckily, the lorry's driver managed to break. If not, Haru might be crash by the lorry.

Kai who saw the whole accident suddenly stop his car then get out run to Haru. Haru's knee was bleeding due to crash with the road. She try to get up and hold the pain. Kai approach Haru then lift Haru bridal style to his car.

"I told you, to get in my car right. See what happen know."Kai firmly said while carrying her to the car. Haru was touch by that. For the first time, she feel like someone really care and worried about her.

Kai stop at the nearby park. He help Haru clean the wound.

"Thank you."Haru said while Kai still applying an oil to her knee. "Why are you so nice to me?"Haru ask.

"I'm your boyfriend. Remember?"

"Please be serious. If you have another means please stop before i hate you."said Haru making Kai stop his move.

"Okey done."Kai smile lift up his face looking to Haru. "Do you want an ice-cream?"Kai ask try to cheer up Haru.

Haru didnt give any respond. 

"Okey, i'll get the ice-cream for us. Wait ah."Kai run to the ice-cream shop.

 

That night, Haru cant sleep. She still think of Kai. She really hope that Kai didnt have any bad intention to her since she didnt want to hate the first person who make she touch. Someone who look sincerely care and worried of her. Even her parents never treat her like that.

 

Start from that day, Kai always fetch Haru from house to school and send her back after school. Kai knew how Haru's parents treat her. Kai still remember how, Haru being scold by her mom, when she went home late on the day Haru almost being hit by lorry. Haru was used to it. For her, being scolded is just a small matter. Haru start being open to Kai and Kai also start feel comfortable with Haru. Sometimes during reces, Kai always drag Haru to canteen and always buy Haru a lunch after school. Kai knew the reason, Haru skip lunch. Its due to lack of money. Eventhough Haru scold Kai many times for buying her lunch, Kai still insist to do so. Haru didnt want Kai think that, she try to take advantages from their relationship.