START

HEARTLESS

Beepbeep beepbeep~~~

The alarm clock keep ringing, making Haru struggle to turn off the sound. Haru lazily wake up then heading straight to the bathroom after folding her blanket and thin matress since she sleep on the floor.

While getting ready to school, she needs to wake up her younger sister, Krystal who sleep peacefully on her queen size bed.

“Wake up!”Haru emotionless waking up Krystal while buttoning her school uniform.

Krystal didn’t move at all, when Haru about to kick the bed, the door was open from outside revealing their mom.

“Krystal, honey~~ wake up! You got class today. Palli, if not you might be late.”mom waking Krystal up nicely.

Mom didn’t even greet or glance at Haru, her first daughter who also in the room, and Haru was used with it and didn’t give a to it. She didn’t want to think much about being ignoring by her own family. She passing her daily life positively eventhough she’s being hate by her family.

 

After finish dressing, Haru out from her room heading to the dining table to have a breakfast with her family. Actually she didn’t mind if she not eat with her family, she just need the food. Well, she rarely spend during her break time at school due to short money. Her parents just give her an allowance for a month, and for our known, the amount is just enough for two weeks.

She sit without greeting her parents, and her parents didn’t care since their attention only on Krystal.

Haru get a sandwich for her then eat silently.

“Omma, appa...”there her pretty sister join them breakfast.

Mom place the sandwich on the Krystal’s plate. Mom even pack Krystal a lunch box. Sometimes, Haru feel jealous of Krystal, since her mom cooking was the best. And Krystal’s lunch box dishes look really tasty.

Haru remember the first day, they start their elementary school, their mom had make a lunch box for Krystal, then Haru innocently ask her mom, “Omma, what about my lunch box? Don’t i get one also?”

“Take this, then buy some food during break time okey.”mom giving her coins.

Since that day, she know her mom didn’t even care of her.

“I’m done.”Haru wake up from her seat after finish her breakfast.

Krystal eyed her until she dissappeared from the main door.

 

Haru walks to school and Krystal was being sent by her father by car. It's not that, her father prohibited her from riding the car, but Haru feel more release when she walk to school while having a nice air compared to be silent in the car. At school, Krystal was the excellent student and had many boyfan, while Haru just an average student. Maybe due to that, her parents didn’t like her. Plus, she’s not as pretty as Krystal.

 

On that day, Haru decided to have a meal at the canteen with her classmates.

‘I still can buy the bread with this coin i guess.’ Haru though while looking to her coins. Her allowance for this month had just this coin left and she feel really hungry today. She hates to go to the canteen since her school was for the students who came from rich and high class family and she feel irritated seeing the left over food from the students.

She walks heading to her class while munching the bread suddenly someone had tap her shoulder from behind.

“Hai!”that tall and handsome guy greet her after she turn back.

Haru lift her eyebrows without answer the greeting.

“I’m Kai, from 4K class and you?”

Haru feel something uneasy since she know, this guy is the kingkas at her school.

“Haru.”

“From 4B right?”ask Kai. Seems like he knows Haru.

Haru nodded.

“Erm, can i get your number?”Kai ask.

‘What! He ask for my number?!’Haru though.

“I didn’t used a cellphone. Sorry.”Haru about to walk away.

“What!? Are you kidding me? In this time, how come a girl like you didn’t even has a cellphone.”Kai shout watching Haru's back who walking straight.

Haru completely ignored him and she didn’t know what was Kai’s intention in getting her phone number. But Haru smell something fishy.

 

 

**** So how was the first chapter? >_<