KAI

HEARTLESS

“I need to talk to you.”Kai instantly pull Haru wrist, follow him out from the class.

“Yahh...hey what are you doing?”Haru asked while follow his step to the rooftop.

That was during break time, Kai had searching for Haru at canteen before but Haru didn’t appeared. Because of that, he decides to check on Haru in her class.

“Start from now, you’re my girlfriend.”said Kai firmly looking straight to Haru’s eyes.

“What? Are you insane? Grrr...”Haru walk away leaving Kai.

“Hey, listen here. Don’t you ever try to get close to any other boy if not, you may pay for cheating on me at the back. You got it?”Kai shout making Haru stop her walks then turn to Kai.

“WHAT! Who are you to me to instruct me with such nonsense rules? Huh!”Haru smirked then walk away.

 

3 days later,

 

“Kai, remember the date? We’re going to have a party this weekend. So don’t forget your princess babe.”Baekhyun remind Kai about their promises.

Kai just smirk while enjoying playing poll.

“Hyung, Kai get her over Chanyeol hyung. Hhuhu thats means Chanyeol hyung need to take the punishment.”said Sehun.

Baekhyun laugh joining Suho, Kai , Sehun and D.O playing poll. Again Chanyeol were absent. Chanyeol had promised them that they will get a surprised on this party.

‘It wasn’t Haru right.’Kai hope. Kai didn’t want to take the punishment.

 

But Kai still doubt whether Haru willing to follow him to the party this weekend or not, since this three days, they didn’t even bump to each other. And Kai didn’t even care or think at least once about Haru. For his though, Haru will afraid to his threat and Haru safe from Chanyeol.

 

Next day, Kai was looking for Haru at school but, Haru’s classmate told him that, Haru had absemt from class since she got a flu. So, Kai decide to visit her after school.

When he arrived, Haru’s mom told him that Haru is out selling curry noodle.

Kai wait for Haru patiently.

‘Wasn’t she got a fever? Why does she still selling curry noodle. Wasn’t she supposed to rest?’Kai though but he didn’t think much. ‘Maybe she’s sober already. Ya, Jongin just remember the main reason you come here is just to make friend with her, so that, she’s willing to come to the party.’

 

About half an hour, Haru arrived with full basket. Her curry noodle still have many left and Haru looks  pale and sweat alot.

Haru shocked when eye-to-eye with Kai.

“Hai.”Kai waved to her then smile.

 

 

 

*I lose one subscriber :(