Chapter Two

Don't Hide From Fire

"Channie!" Baekhyun squealed when the giant attacked him on the bed and started to kiss the older's neck. Baekhyun slapped the giant's shoulder, trying to make him stop but the giant oaf wasn't responding. "Channie stop. I need to get back to my kingdom and you have your's to run." The shorter male said as he pushed off the heavy person off of him. 

 

"I don't want you to go Baek," Chanyeol pouted but the Light element shook his head and kissed the Fire element's lips. 

 

"I stayed to long already and I have to go and help my sister with her son." Baekhyun said as he was getting off the bed. "Besides, you have to talk to that stupid Flight element and stop him from trying to force you to marry him."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and laid back down on his bed. He put his hands under his head and looked at his ceiling, thinking about who he wanted to spend his life with. 

 

He loved Baekhyun with all of his heart and didn't want to let the Light element leave him but he didn't want to risk there being another war because he wouldn't marry Kris. He sighed slightly and looked at the small male that was getting dressed and packing his things.

 

He hated when Baekhyun would come for only a weekend then have to leave because he was either helping his sister or he had to look after the East. He wanted Baekhyun to stay with him forever and combine their kingdoms but they couldn't because the Flight elder would always get in the way and say that Chanyeol had to save himself for Kris. 

 

"You know this is goodbye for about two months." Chanyeol said with a low voice, his eyes were watering with un fallen tears. Baekhyun stopped moving and gripped onto the shirt that he had in his hands. He pursed his lips and clenched his eyes shut because he didn't want to hear what his boyfriend had to say. "Why are you going to be gone for so long?"

 

Baekhyun, shakily, put the shirt in his bag and looked at the giant with tears in his eyes. "Because my grandfather doesn't want us to be attached anymore, now that your probably going to marry Kris." Chanyeol got off of the bed and brought the older in his embrace. "I don't want to be away but I have no choice!"

 

Chanyeol rocked him back and forth, trying to offer him comfort but was failing slowly when he felt the older's sobs getting harder. He kept on kissing Baekhyun's head and continued rocking him until he felt sobs ceasing. Baekhyun looked at his giant, gave a small smile and kissed his boyfriend's lips.

 

"It's only for two months. Think you can handle yourself?" Baekhyun said with a smirk but that statement only challenged the Fire element.

 

~*~

 

After their little session, Baekhyun left the giant after kissing his precious lips and telling him that it was only for two months. 

 

He didn't want to leave the Fire element because he felt his heart was breaking in two. One piece was staying with Chanyeol while the other piece was still with him but it was reminding him about the giant. 

 

He got into the car and told his driver to go ahead and leave. His grandfather was sitting in the front with the driver and kept on stealing glances at his grandson, who was hiding his mouth with the sleeve of his sweater and tears were falling down his face as he kept on looking out the window. 

 

YeSung sighed and told the driver to step on it because he couldn't bear seeing his youngest grandchild cry. He heard the sniffling get more harder while the noises of the sobs were getting more frequent. He looked through the rear view mirror and his heart broke when he saw Baekhyun's eyes closed as tears were falling out at a faster pace and his face was red from all the crying. 

 

"Baekhyun," YeSung started but stopped when he heard a sob rip through his grandson's throat. 

 

"Why does it have to be two months?" He asked in between sobs. YeSung couldn't bring himself to say that Chanyeol was going to get married to the Flight element whether he has a say in it or not.

 

"It's just two months, then you will see him." He knew he was lying to his youngest grandson but who wouldn't when they see somebody, who they love, cry their heart out.

 

Baekhyun, as much as he didn't want to, reluctantly nodded his head and rested his head on the window. He wiped his tears away from his face and the only notification of him crying was his hiccups.

 

"When we get back home, we have a to help your nephews with their power and your brothers also want to discuss something with you. I don't know what they want to discuss but BaekBeom sounded upset." Baekhyun nodded and gave his grandfather a sad smile. 

 

"At least they don't have to rule a region and they have their lovers with them." His grandfather was about to say something to the smart mouth young adult but remembered that he was still in a vulnerable state and can break down again. 

 

For the next three hours, the car ride was silent. YeSung would try to talk to his grandson but the younger boy would shut him out and not talk to him. Baekhyun's mind would be on his giant and his giant only. He just wanted to spend a little more time with the oaf for a few more minutes.

 

~*~

 

"Luhannie!" His voice rung out through the palace, as he was trying to find his pregnant husband. "Luhan where are you?! My mom is coming over!"

 

"I'm in the room!" He heard his husband yell back.

 

They got married two months prior to Sehun becoming King. Sehun couldn't have asked for a better half. Luhan was his everything and he would kill anyone who would get in the way of their love or any one who threatened to hurt their child.

 

Luhan found out he was pregnant a month after Sehun became King and it wasn't the time to tell Sehun because the young King would snap at everyone. It was stressful because nobody was used to having a King, so people would give Sehun a hard time but now, Sehun was a force to be reckoned with.

 

Sehun was happy that his husband conceived so early in their marriage. His grandmother had told him that the young telekinetic would be a good man to have children with and his grandmother was right because he took Luhan to the doctors after he found out about his pregnancy and found out that Luhan was able to conceive children easily.

 

When he got to the room, he saw his husband sitting on the bed, reading a book with a blanket covering his legs. Sehun walked to the bed and kissed his husband's forehead before getting comfortable on the bed.

 

"What are you reading?" He asked, as he was trying to scan the book but found nothing interesting.

 

"A book about pregnancies. It's weird." Luhan closed the book and put it on the edge of the bed before looking at Sehun. "Why is your mother coming?"

 

It's not that Luhan hates Sehuns mother, he loves her to death and wishes that she was his mother. Sometimes she could be too much and for the pregnant male, it was hard to keep her talking about a certain topic because she would go on rabbit trails and forget why she was even visiting.

 

"She just wants to see how your pregnancy is going."

 

"It's going fine. I tell her that over the phone but she just has to see it herself." Luhan got off of the bed and walked towards the window and saw his monster-in-law getting out of the car. "She's just too much."

 

Sehun gave his husband a slight smile, got off the bed and kissed is husband's temple. "As much as I would love to stay and chat with you two, I have to go and talk to my grandfather." Luhan turned to his husband and gave him a death glare. 

 

"Oh Sehun don't you dare leave me with her!" Luhan screamed at his husband, who was starting to walk out of the room at a fast pace and trying to get to his grandfather before he had to answer any questions from his mother. 

 

"Sorry babe!" He yelled out before leaving through the back door.

 

~*~

 

Kris came back from training with his cousin, who kept appearing and disappearing right before his eyes.

 

He walked into the kitchen and saw that his parents were talking with his grandfather. He took a step towards his mother and stood next to her. The woman gave her son a smile and patted his back.

 

"What's going on?" He asked, slightly scared that his grandfather was going to talk about the giant oaf that everyone calls Chanyeol. 

 

"We're talking about the Fire element," his mother said and that was the thing that he needed to hear before he his heels, grabbed his jacket and walked out of the house. 

 

He didn't want anything to do with that Fire element. He wanted the Time element and he just wanted him. 

 

Ever since the day that he saved Tao from the guards, the boy had been open to him. He broke Tao's wall and found out that the boy had a bubbly personality and he would blush at everything. He loved everything about Tao and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. 

 

Yin, Tao's little brother, was just a ball of sunshine. Yin would always greet Kris with a smile and tell the Flight element everything that has happened since he's last visited. Yin looked up to Kris as a father figure because the Flight would always make sure that Yin was in line and did everything right, like a father would. 

 

When he got to the little hut, he walked in the house, making sure that no one was watching him enter. Once he stepped foot in the house, Yin was already in his arms and giggling about how his older brother had a secret but wouldn't tell him. 

 

"Tao, I'm here." Kris said as he walked in tiny hut, trying to find hid lover. 

 

Tao walked out of the bathroom and gave Kris a hug before kissing his boyfriend's lips. "How are you?" The Time element asked. Kris shrugged his shoulders and gave Yin to Tao. 

 

"Tired, what about you?" Tao took Kris' hand and brought him into the bathroom. 

 

On the counter were five pregnancy tests all with the same answer. Kris looked at them then back at Tao then back at the tests. 

 

"Are you serious?" Kris asked with disbelief. 

 

"I want to go to the doctor to confirm it but I'm scared that people are going to talk about me and say that I'm," he looked at his brother then back at Kris. "A you know what." Trying to keep the sentence rated G for his littler brother. 

 

"I'll have YiXing come and check up on you. I know he doesn't talk about people in a rude way." He looked back at the tests and a smile crossed his face. "But Tao,"

 

"I know!" Kris kissed Tao's lips then kissed the little boy's nose.

 

Never would he imagine that he would get a beautiful Time element, who had a little brother that loves him more than his brother, and possible a pregnant boyfriend. He feels like life loves him.


A/N:

Who liked this update? *Iooks for hands*

Okay... who likes the poster? *looks for hands*

No body... Anyone??? *walked away with head hanging low*

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3