Chapter Thirteen

Don't Hide From Fire

"The boy is stable but he did have some bruised ribs and he looked lost. I asked him a few questions but he didn't respond to them." The doctor informed Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol wanted to go by the hospital to check up on Liu but he decided to make a detour to the other child, who was helping Liu, and see if he was alright. He didn't expect to see the child crying and yelling at the doctor to go back home. Baekhyun had to lull the child back to sleep before the doctor could give him a simple injection to make sure that he was healing properly.

 

The war had ceased for a good hour or two, which scared Chanyeol, so he put all of his army and the Light army on watch for suspicious activity. He didn't know how the Fire's got close to them but he wanted to be better safe than sorry.

 

"He's not from here or from the Light Kingdom." The doctor also added in, which made both of the males confused.

 

"Where is he from?" Baekhyun asked as he gave s baby to Chanyeol's mom when he started to cry.

 

The doctor sighed and rubbed his templed before saying, "He may be from the Fire Kingdom."

 

Baekhyun shook his head and looked at Chanyeol. "Can I talk to him?" Baekhyun asked the doctor, who nodded his head and made room for the Light King to see the child.

 

When Baekhyun walked in the room, he saw the child sitting on the bed and looking at his arm, which was wrapped in bandages because he suffered burns. Baekhyun sat on the chair next to the bed and tapped on the boy's leg. He looked up and almost cried because he wanted to go back home.

 

"My name is Baekhyun, King of the Light's. What's your name?"

 

"Yin,"

 

Baekhyun gave him a smile, showing off his perfect white teeth. "Where are you from?" Yin looked at the bed and shook his head because he was scared that they will kill him. "Please tell me, I want to contact your parents and tell them that you are here and that you are safe." Again the boy shook his head and tears started to fall from his eyes. "Please tell me, I want to help."

 

Yin looked at Baekhyun and saw another man standing in the room, only this one was taller than the person who's talking to him. He gave a deep sigh and nodded.

 

"I'm from the Fire Kingdom. I don't have parents because they died in a war when I was still a baby. My older brother takes care of me but now he has a baby and forgot about me."

 

Chanyeol squinted his eyes and knew what the kid was talking about. "Are you Tao's brother, the Time Element?" Yin gave him a nod and waited for another question. "Is Tao in a relationship with Kris?" Yin gave him another nod and Chanyeol finally pieced together the puzzle for why the war started.

 

Chanyeol went out of the room and saw the doctor that was taking care of the little boy. The doctor smiled and had a soft expression on his face.

 

"Did you find out what his name is or where is he from?"

 

"Call King Kris and tell him we have his boyfriend's brother." That was all Chanyeol said before he went back into the boy's room.

 

When he went back into the room, he saw that Baekhyun was on the bed and Yin was talking to Baekhyun about his power and how his older brother meant everything to him.

 

"He even helped me learn the alphabet." Baekhyun smiled and the child's hair.

 

~*~

 

"What do you mean?" Liu asked his father in a quivering voice, that broke BaekBeom's heart into a million pieces. He was about to comfort his son but he saw his brother-in-law coming in the room with a sorrowful expression on his face.

 

"I'm so sorry," that's all he had to say for the child to start crying his heart out. BaekBeom got on the bed and brought his child into his lap, hoping that it will comfort him.

 

"I want mommy!" BaekBeom put his head in Liu's hair and started to cry with his son. He lifted his head and looked at his brother-in-law with a gloomy expression plastered on his face.

 

"Chen is coming tomorrow."

 

"Who?"

 

"JongDeok's younger brother." BaekBeom told him as he was rubbing Liu's back. "He's also bringing his husband and child." Chanyeol nodded and went up to the bed then kissed his nephews head.

 

Liu looked at Chanyeol and a few more tears left his eyes. "Whose that person that helped me?"

 

"His name is Yin, he's Tao's brother, who Kris' boyfriend and they have a child." BaekBeom nodded his head at the new information and made a mental note to thank the king if he ever saw him.

 

"Can I see him?" Liu asked his head, who nodded his head and helped his son off the bed and into a wheelchair.

 

~*~

 

"He's in the room, second door to the right." The nurse told Tao and Kris.

 

They both went into the room and saw Yin on the bed, playing with an ice cube that he had made while Baekhyun was rocking his child to sleep. They both walked in the room quietly that the sound of the door closing caught their attention.

 

"Tao!" Yin yelled out in joy, making tears of happiness spill out of Tao's eyes. He walked up to the bed and brought his brother in a bone crushing hug.

 

"Oh my God, you're alive." Tao bawled out, thanking God that his brother was still breathing.

 

Kris looked at Baekhyun and the baby that him and Chanyeol had created. It made him think about something concerning their two sons. He knows its risky but it's something to stop the war.

 

"Where's Chanyeol?" He asked Baekhyun, who was about to respond but the door opened showing Liu, BaekBeom and his boyfriend. Chanyeol gave Kris a death stare because he was the reason that there is a war.

 

"Liu!" Yin screamed out. The other boy waved his hand shyly and started to blush red like a tomato. "He's the one." Yin whispered to Tao, who gave his brother a sly smile and kissed his forehead.

 

"Chanyeol, is there anyway that we can negotiate out of this war?" Kris asked and the other king crossed his arms over his chest and an eyebrow perked up. "Our sons."


A/N:

You see...

I wanna make a sequel because everything that I'm doing is adding up to it but the problem is that I don't get enough feedback for the chapters.

All I get is 'update soon'

I updated and that's all the encouragement I get? It annoys me because it's like a slap in the face when I read those comments because I give you an update and that's all you can say?

So anyway, as I was saying, I may or may not make a sequel because of how little feedback I'm getting