Chapter Fourteen

Don't Hide From Fire

"You have to be kidding Kris." Chanyeol said with worry laced around his voice. "They're not even one and you already want to plan their love life?" Kris sighed harshly and ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

 

"Chanyeol, it's the only way." Kris tried to be reasonable with the Fire Element but that only made him more irritable.

 

The Fire king shook his head and looked at his son, who was sleeping in the arms of his boyfriend. "I don't want to do this to him. We don't even know if he will accept the future. They probably will hate each other and make their lives miserable. What if they turn out like we have? They have boyfriends of their own."

 

Kris looked at Tao and Baekhyun, who were holding their sons while talking to each other. He looked back at Chanyeol, his lips and had a worried look plastered on his face. Chanyeol sighed and put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

"We should, if it stops the war." Baekhyun agreed with Kris.

 

"Babe, loo-"

 

"How many more of your people will die Chanyeol?" Baekhyun cut his boyfriend off before the giant could get a sentence out. "Liu already lost his mom and I don't want our son losing his family members." Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's shoulder and looked at Kris.

 

"On one condition, they have to met each other every two week." Kris smiled and agreed to the offer.

 

~*~

 

"Oh Sehun, I'm going to murder you!" Luhan yelled at his husband, who was trying his best to hide from the enraged blonde.

 

Luhan found a letter from the Flight Kingdom, asking for the Wind's help to guard the kingdom and Sehun turned down the letter, for some un known reason.

 

"Babe, let me explain."

 

"Explain what? That you don't want to help your 'brother'! Explain Oh Sehun why you re-"

 

"I didn't want to lose you!" This made his husband shut up. "You were already mad at me for agreeing to be their ally. I was thinking about our son's future."

 

Luhan looked at the letter than at his husband. "Babe, you can't turn this down. They need help. I won't be mad if you help them." Sehun turned to his husband and gave him a hug, which Luhan returned.

 

"I love you so much and I didn't want to lose." Sehun kissed Luhan's forehead, which made the smaller blush and kiss his husbands lips.

 

"You won't ever lose me." Luhan kissed Sehun's lips again, feeling the younger smile against his lips. "I love you too." Sehun mumbled an 'I love you' on Luhan's lips before separating. "And because you love me so much, you can change Jin and Jun's diapers!" Luhan patted Sehun's chest and got out of his embrace, skipping down the halls, leaving his husband with his mouth hanging wide and his eye twitching.


A/N:

Sorry that this is super short but the last chapter will be longer, which is the next chapter.

I promise that I will update the sequel frequently and it should be done by the end of my summer.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3