Chapter Fifteen

Don't Hide From Fire

Ten Years Later~

 

"Mom!" Jin cried out when Jun hit his arm because he wouldn't give his older twin the toy that he was laying with.

 

Luhan sighed and walked in the room, not even in shock about the event because this has been happening since they've learned how to walk and talk. Ever since, Sehun and Luhan's life has been a challenge with these rowdy twins.

 

Jin was the quiet twin and only talked when spoken to. He does have a feisty personality but that would only come out when he was either fighting with his brother or arguing with his mom about practicing his power. He does have Sehun's temper, which Luhan hated because if you say one little thing, then it will set both of them off.

 

Jun is the twin that both Luhan and Sehun have agreed to rule the Wind Kingdom after Sehun leaves his place. The reason for that is not because he is the oldest, but because he can handle problems faster than Jin. Jun also knows how to keep his temper in place and knows when it's a serious time to focus.

 

It did bother Luhan when they broke the news to the twins about whose ruling the kingdom. The look on Jin's face when he heard the news broke his heart because he knew how hard the younger twin was working on his power but they just decided that Jun should rule because he can handle situations better than his younger twin.

 

Sehun was a tad bothered because Jin wouldn't talk to him for a whole week, and that child is a father's boy, so for him not talking to his dad meant that he was upset. Sehun had to sit his youngest son down and explain why he choose his brother.

 

Jun also did have a future partner that Luhan had planned since the day they were born. His name is Kim Jongsoo, son of Kim Kai and Kim Kyungsoo. Luhan and Kyungsoo have been friends since they were born and promised each other that their children would marry.

 

Jun didn't like Jongsoo at first because Jongsoo was too quiet and didn't like to talk to the young prince but as time went on, they got close with each other and now they're inseparable.

 

As for Jin, they weren't to sure. They did hear about one child that goes to the same school as their son and the younger twin was infatuated with him. His name is Seunghyun but didn't have parents because they died from natural causes, ever since, he has ben living with his grandparents.

 

"Mama! Tell Jun to stop!" Jin whinnied again. Luhan sat down next to his son's and took the toy and put it in his lap, watching his son's look at him then giving their full attention to their mom.

 

"Why are you hitting your brother?" Luhan asked the older twin. Jun sighed and rolled his eyes then stuck out his bottom lip.

 

"Because Jin is not giving me my toy!" He yelled out the last three words while looking at his little brother, who squinted his eyes and clenched his jaw.

 

"It's also mine because grandma and grandpa got it for both of us!"

 

"They got it for me! You got your own!"

 

"No I didn't!"

 

"Yes you did!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"N-"

 

"Okay enough!" Sehun yelled at the both of them as he walked in the room. He was trying to discuss something with Chanyeol over the phone but his son's bickering were getting in the way of the conversation. "What's wrong?" Both of their mouths open but Sehun had Luhan explain to him.

 

"Jun was hitting Jin because Jin took Jun's toy but know Jin is saying that it's their toy because your parents got it for them." Luhan looked at his husband and Sehun was about to rip his hair out over a fight between his son's over a stupid little toy.

 

"Your not getting the toy back until you two learn how to work with each other. I'm done hearing you two argue over little things." He stopped and looked at Jun. "You're going to be the king and it's time you start learning how to deal with things without being violent." Then he looked at Jin. "You need to learn that you can't take things without permission. So both of you learn how to work together." After Sehun's little speech, he told Luhan to follow him to their room, leaving their son's.

 

"Now you have to apologize to daddy." Jin chirped at his older brother.

 

Jun looked at him with an evil look in his eye and clenched his teeth. "Shut up!" He yelled out before he hit Jin's arm, making the younger twin cry out in pain.

 

"Mommy! Jun hit me again!"

 

~*~

 

"ZiFan, wake up." The young prince groaned when he heard his uncle trying to wake him up, but he was stubborn like his mom, so he rolled over on his side and covered his face with the blanket. "Come one, Kris wants you to work on your power." That didn't get the prince to move. Yin his lips and tried to think of something that would wake his nephew up. "Chanhyun is coming."

 

The young prince sat up fast, making his blanket fall backwards and him almost losing his balance. ZiFan looked at Yin, who was smiling and shaking his head at the reaction.

 

"Not funny," ZiFan grumbled to the older. "You would do the same if it was Liu." Now it was ZiFan's turn to smile when he saw his uncle blush and tried to hide it.

 

"Come on, Tao wants your help with something and you have to get ready." ZiFan whinnied but got up because he didn't want to upset his mom.

 

ZiFan and Chanhyun have been promised to each other the day when Yin had promised Liu that he would stay with him for the rest of his life and never leave him. The reason for them being promised was to stop the war that was happening between the kingdom's.

 

Heechul died a few days after from a heart attack, having the whole Fire Kingdom mourning, including Kris because his grandfather helped him with his power and through so much more that it was hard to explain to Tao.

 

Tao was actually happy with how his life turned out. He had a wonderful son, who already had a crush but won't admit it, and his little brother is going to propose to his boyfriend for eight years. He would never change anything in his life and he was more than happy to have married Kris after the war was officially over.

 

"ZiFan! There's someone here to see you!" ZiFan ran down the stairs with his uncle, who wasn't running down but he knew in his heart that he was running to see his lover.

 

When they both hit the floor, ZiFan jumped on Chanhyun, making the other prince lose his balance but regain it after a few seconds. Yin walked up to Liu and kissed his lips before bringing him into a hug. Baekhyun gave Tao a hug and doing the same with Kris, while his husband gave the other king a handshake and his spouse a handshake.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol's life has been a bit rocky. BaekBeom has been sick for awhile and not even the doctors can explain what's happening with him. Liu has been distant from everyone when his father became sick because he couldn't stand losing his only parent.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol got married a year after the war has ceased, because they wanted to make sure that they could work with each other and make sure that they make their live's for the better good.

 

"Yin," Chanyeol's voice, made the other jump out of his skin and break eye contact with his boyfriend, who was trying not to laugh so he hid his face in Yin's shoulder. "I approve." A smile graced Yin's lips and he thanked the Fire King.

 

"So Chanyeol, when do you want to start planning our son's wedding?" Kris asked him playfully but the king shook his head and started to mumble a string of curse words.


A/N:

Long chapter for you guys and the end of the story!!!

The sequel now....

I need help with the title!!!!

So help, please!!!

Comment, UpVote <3