Chapter Ten

Don't Hide From Fire

"Sehun!" Luhan kicked is husbands side, making the younger groan before opening his eyes then cursing every known god when he heard his sons crying. He looked at the digital clock and saw that it was four in the morning. "Please Sehun, I checked them last time." Sehun obediently nodded, kicked the blanket off of him and went to his sons room.

 

When he walked into the large room and saw that Jin was the one that was crying while Jun was still sleeping, but looked like he was about to wake up because of his younger brother's loud wailing.

 

Sehun walked to the crib and picked Jin, checking to see if he needed to be changed which he didn't, so the only thing that Sehun could think of was feeding him but he didn't know how to make a bottle. He didn't want to wake Luhan up because his husband did everything for the twins during the day, so he wanted to make him proud.

 

He started to make his way to the kitchen, praying that one of the maids was awake so they can make Jin's bottle. He saw a light on in the kitchen and wondered if it was a maid. He took tiny steps into the kitchen and saw Luhan getting something to drink, making him feel guilty because he wanted to make his husband proud that he mad a bottle himself.

 

He made his presence known by entering the kitchen and looking through the cabinets, trying to find Jin's bottle but stopped when he heard a chuckle come from Luhan. He turned around and saw Luhan with a smile but decided to ignore it.

 

"You're looking through the wrong cabinets." He heard his husband telling him with a chuckle. He ignored the comment and continued looking through the wrong cabinets. He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over his shoulder and saw that Luhan was holding Jin's bottle with the baby formula. "Let me hold Jin and you can make the bottle." Sehun nodded and handed his son to the mother while he got the bottle and formula.

 

Luhan watched in amusement was he watched Sehun moving around the kitchen, like a chicken with his head chopped off. He rolled his eyes and walked to his husband, couldn't stand watching the other look confused every five seconds.

 

"Luhannie, help me." Sehun pouted while looking at the formula, seeing how the directions looked like alien language. He looked at his husband wand pouted even more when the elder wasn't moving. "Luhannie," the older sighed and walked to his husband, giving him the baby and giving the younger Jin.

 

Luhan showed Sehun how to make milk and Sehun started to whine about how Luhan makes everything so easy but Luhan retores by saying that Sehun should've payed attention to his mom when she was showing them how to make milk and everything else. Sehun started to mumble under his breath about how Luhan was having hormones again but stopped when he had to duck, to save himself and his son's life, when a dish came flying their way.

 

"Sometimes I wonder, how I even fell in love with you if you try to kill me by using your powes?" Luhan chuckled and grabbed his son before giving him the bottle and watching the starving baby drink it like he's never eaten before.

 

"I got a call," Luhan started to spike up a conversation with his husband while Jin was eating. "From the Flights." Sehun cocked his head to the side and his eyebrows creased.

 

"Why would they call you?"

 

Luhan bit his bottom lip and started to shuffle on his feet. "They want to know if the Winds want to be allies."

 

"Why?"

 

"They want to go to war with the Fires." He put the bottle down and put his son on his shoulder, starting to burp him. "They want a war because Chanyeol won't marry Kris, so they're going to start a war to make the Fires scared enough to force Chanyeol to marry Kris."

 

"I'll be back," Sehun said as he started to leave the kitchen but stopped when he heard his husband's question.

 

"Are you really thinking about being their allies?" Sehun didn't say anything, he just walked away leaving his husband awestruck.

 

~*~

 

"That's not how you change him," Tao, gently, told Kris, who groaned for the fifth time while trying to change his son.

 

Kris had to persude his family into letting Tao live with them, which he thought that was absurd because he's the king and shouldn't be begging to let his boyfriend live in the palace. He should just let Tao move in there with Yin but he didn't want to risk his mom hurting the six year old or his new born son.

 

Kris' parents weren't thrilled when Tao and Yin moved into the castle but in a few days, Yin made them fall in love with him and they started to treat him like he was one of their own child. Heechul, wasn't thrilled and demanded Kris to still marry Chanyeol, which the king refused, so Heechul did the un thinkable and started to gather allies for war with the Fires.

 

"Then you change him." Kris shoved the diaper to Tao and walked out of the room with a not so happy atitude. Tao sighed and put the diaper on ZiFan before putting him in his crib and going off to find his boyfriend.

 

Tao hated how huge the palace was because he could never find his boyfriend or Yin. He would always get lost and have a hard time trying to find his room. He has lived there for about two weeks but he still isn't used to the huge place.

 

"Yin," he caught the attention of his younger brother, who was playing a game with Mrs. Wu. "Did you see Kris coming by?" Yin shook his head and continued playing the game with Mrs. Wu. Tao sighed harshly and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

He didn't know what was wrong with Kris or why his boyfriend has been having an atitude lately but it's been getting to the point where Tao has been thinking about ending their relationship.


A/N:

Sorry for the short update but something came up with my family...

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3