Chapter Twelve

Don't Hide From Fire

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun into his arms one more time before he watched his boyfriend leave the room to go check on their son. Chanyeol had a horrible feeling in his gut but he ignored the feeling and wanted to spend as much time with his boyfriend before something bad happened and could possibly tear them apart.

 

He loved his son. He was the world to them and to his parents. He was glad that Sehun called him when Baekhyun went into labor because without the older, Chanyeol was a mess and didn't do anything, concerning his duties.

 

The first time he held his son, he was brought into tears. He never knew that a baby could be that beautiful but Chanhyun had out done any baby. He was by far the cutest child in the whole Fire kingdom and Light kingdom, and he wasn't just saying that because it's his son, alot of people complimented them on their son's beauty but they both knew it was because they were kings and those people were up to them.

 

He was about to go into his son's room until he heard a bomb go off next to his house. His eyes grew wide and he ran to his son's room.

 

As he passed other rooms, he saw that BaekBeom and JongDeok's room was destroyed. He forgot about his son and Baekhyun for the moment and tried to find anyone who was probably in the room when the bomb exploded. He yelled for anyone but couldn't get an answer. He moved furniture after furniture but still couldn't find anyone.

 

He was about to give up until he heard a cry for help. He yelled again and this time he was able to tell who it was. He went to where he heard the voice and started to move the furniture and saw a bloody body.

 

"JongDeok,"  he breathed out in horror. The older looked at the king and moaned in pain when he tried to move. Chanyeol was scared to move him because he didn't know if JongDeok had a spinal injury or neck trauma.

 

"Chanyeol," the king looked at the older, who looked like he was about to die because of all the blood. "Find Liu and BaekBeom." He said, sounding like he was forcing out those words.

 

"What about you?" JongDeok gave him a weak smile and moaned when he moved his neck.

 

"I'm not going to make it Chanyeol. I can't move or do anything."

 

"Can't you heal yourself?!" JongDeok chuckled and shook his head.

 

"I can't Chanyeol, there's too many and some I can't do on my own." He closed his eyes for a few seconds when another bomb went off, this time he heard BaekBeom screaming for him. He looked at Chanyeol with lifeless eyes. "Tell Liu and BaekBeom that I love them." He said before his eyes closed and his chest stopped moving.

 

Chanyeol moved the rest of the debris away from JongDeok and tried to do everything he could to bring the older male but nothing was working. He heard people running into the room and looked at the doorway and saw BaekBeom.

 

"I'm sorry," Chanyeol apologized to his boyfriend's brother. BaekBeom ran to where Chanyeol was and saw his lifeless spouse's body. He dropped next to his husband, brought him to his chest and cried into his hair.

 

Another bomb went off and this time they heard Baekhyun yell for help. Chanyeol ran out of the room and went to his son's room. When he got there, he saw Baekhyun in a corner with their son cradled in his arms while the room was falling apart. Chanyeol rushed into the room and started make a path to them.

 

Once he got to Baekhyun, he picked him up and felt the other shaking. He ran out of the room and brought them into their room, moving them to the safest place that he can think of.

 

"Stay here," Chanyeol told him and Baekhyun nodded before moving to the floor and bringing his baby close to his chest.

 

~*~

 

"Where's Yin?!" Tao yelled out after another bomb went off.

 

He didn't know why there was another war happening and neither did Kris. They were both frantic when they couldn't find the young Ice Elemental. Tao tried to yell for his brother yet again but didn't get an answer.

 

"We can't find him!" Kris yelled at Chen, who was also trying to look for the boy. "One minute he was in his room and now he's not in here and he's not under anything!" Chen nodded and ran off in a different direction.

 

Tao kept on yelling for Yin as fresh tears were making their way down his face. Kris brought Tao into his embrace and tried to calm down his distraught boyfriend.

 

"I can't lose him Kris. I can't!" The older tightened his grip on the boy and kept on kissing his boyfriend's head.

 

"We'll find him."

 

~*~

 

"Help!" Yin yelled out as he was looking at the city, which was on fire from all the bombs and people were running around, dead bodies on the floor. Yin put his hand over the wound on the boy in front of him and tried to stop the bleeding. "It's okay, your gonna be fine."

 

Yin didn't know where he was. This place was so foreign to him. All he remembered was Heechul and two other people coming into his room.

 

"It hurts!" Yin tried to calm down the crying boy.

 

"Okay, okay, ummm..." Yin was trying to think of questions to ask the other to keep his mind off the pain. "What's your name?"

 

"Liu," the boy moaned in pain when he tried to move his body.

 

Yin let a smile play on his face when he heard the name of the boy, finally. "Okay, Liu, what's your favorite color?"

 

The other boy was about to respond but a bomb exploded a few feet from them, making Yin scream in surprise and Liu crying in pain when Yin put too much pressure on his side.

 

"Liu!" The younger boy tried to look for the person who was yelling for him but couldn't find anyone. "Liu!" He looked over to his side and saw his dad and uncle running towards them. "Oh my God!" BaekBeom picked up his son and started to kiss the boy's head over and over again.

 

"Daddy it hurts." BaekBeom looked at where Liu was holding and rushed him to the hospital.

 

Chanyeol was about to run back to the castle until he heard a little cry. He looked over his shoulder and saw the little boy, who had blood all over his hands, clothes and a little on his face. The king went up to the child and picked him up, making Yin cry even harder because he was scared as to what the king will do to him.

 

Chanyeol went to the nearest hospital, went in and the nurses immediatley towards the boy that the king was holding. When they were taking him away, Chanyeol didn't miss the look of scared ness the boy had on his face.


A/N:

Sorry if this wasn't a good update >~<

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3