4. New Clothes

Key In My Pocket

"Key... Yah, wake up! Key, you can't die on me!" Jonghyun rubbed the back of his head in a frustrated panic as the Chibi laid still on his bed. He had only gone for a short while, and somehow his pet had managed to drown himself. He checked Key's breathing again, sighing as he felt the Chibi's small breath on the back of his hand. He wasn't dead yet. "Aish, if you die now, Minho is gonna kill me! I'll be trailed for murder on a tiny person!" Jonghyun poked Key's stomach gently, trying to get the tiny male to cough out the swallowed water.

Panic was soon becoming frustration. Jonghyun clapped a few times, gently shook Key's body, and tired poking his cheek. Yet the Chibi still remained still. Jonghyun sighed as he decided that is was time to take the drastic measure; mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. A quiet curse word slipped from his lips as the human began to lean closer towards Key, his warm breath causing the Chibi to tingle in awareness. "He'll forgive me once I save his life..." Jonghyun swore that his heart missed a few beats as his lips got closer to Key's. The whole mouth-to-mouth wasn't his main concern, it was if his size would make it difficult to perform the act safely for the smaller human. But he wasn't going to do nothing, he had to help out his pet.

"YAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" Key shrieked in surprise as his eyes suddenly fluttered open. The Chibi instantly reacted to the shock, sending his foot out at Jonghyun's face, cutting his owner's lip in the process. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? SOME KIND OF ERT?"

"Wh-What?! N-No, I was trying to save your life!" Jonghyun snapped back, slightly annoyed at his pet for being very ungrateful of his efforts. Key slowly pushed himself into a sitting position, wriggling about in his wet clothes, that were not clinging to his pale skin. "Aish, you didn't have to kick me..." Jonghyun looked in his bedroom mirror, checking the damage to his lips. It was only a minor cut, but it still looked messy, "These lips are strictly for the ladies... Ladies that I won't be able to pull thanks to your handy work on my perfect face!"

Key scoffed and rolled his eyes at the human, not taking his sentence too seriously. "Yeah, like you were able to get females in the first place..."

Jonghyun sharply turned around, sending a glare at the smaller human. "I'm very popular in my school, I'll have you know!"

"I doubt it..." Key muttered to himself, pulling at his soaked shirt that continued to cling to his skin. It didn't help that they were all tattered from his trip down the drainpipe from before either. He was surprised that they hadn't torn apart by now. He had worn this shirt for as long as he could remember. He would have got himself a new one, but you can imagine how difficult that would have been. He normally made his clothes, but as he was now trapped in a stranger's house, that was also difficult. "Aish, these clothes are annoying me, and I'm freezing!"

"That's your own fault! I told you I would wash and dry them for you by the time you finished bathing, but you decided to go for a dip fully clothed!" Jonghyun snapped, turning away to check on his precious lip again.

"If you must know, I have no intention of staying here! I don't care what you do, but I don't wanna stay here as your pet! Get that into your head!" Key screamed at the top of his lungs, startling Jonghyun as his voice pierced through the human's ears. Key decided that he had made his point, and stood up on the soft bed cover, stumbling a few times due to the soft, unstable material under his feet. He took a few steps, before falling forwards, a sharp sting suddenly shot through his body, reminding him exactly why he had still couldn't escape.

Jonghyun sighed in sympathy for the smaller male, understanding how scared he must have felt. He would also want to leave if he woke up in a strange man's house. He slowly knelt down beside the bed, coming eye-to-eye with the trembling Chibi. "Look, this is just as scary for me as it is for you. You don't want me to be your owner, and I'm not too pleased with calling a tiny human my pet either. But as we've ended up in this situation, let's just try to cope for a little while." Key slowly nodded, not pulling his gaze away from Jonghyun's. "As soon as you're healed, you can go home, ok?" Jonghyun held up his pinkie finger, waiting for Key's response.

"Fine. I'll hold you to that promise." Key hand to use his hand to hold Jonghyun's finger; his little finger was only about a tenth of Jonghyun's. "As soon as I'm feeling better, I'm going."

Jonghyun nodded in agreement, before standing up and heading over to his wardrobe, reaching to the top shelf for a box. "Until then, I can't let you stay in those clothes. So try these on for now. They may not be your taste, but it's all I have." Key watched curiously as Jonghyun tipped the contents of the box in the middle of the bed His eyes widened as he saw a mountain of clothes spill out.

"You're giving me your old clothes? How kind of you!" Key joked, earning a glare from Jonghyun. This guy certainly did not like short jokes. Maybe he was just so small minded, that he didn't have room for a sense of humour.

Jonghyun was close to putting the clothes back in the box, but Key's wide, excited eyes were too much for him. He didn't want to take the clothes away, they had made Key so happy. "Very funny. These used to be my sister's clothes for her dolls. She would always come over and play with them, but she grew too old, and forgot about them. I still keep them with me, just in case she has a daughter one day, and she wants to pass them on." Key wasn't really paying attention; he was already diving into the huge pile of clothes, which was very amusing to Jonghyun. He wasn't sure why, but he was finding himself thinking that Key was cute. "I'll go make us some food before bed, you can find whatever you want to wear for bed, and the morning." With that, Jonghyun was already out of the room, leaving Key in heaven.


"This top is cool..." Key muttered to himself as he threw a white shirt and black jacket to the side, placing them in a pile of clothes that he wanted to keep. Jonghyun only said to pick something to wear for bed, and the next day, but as soon as he eyed the clothes, he couldn't stop. He'd never seen so many clothes for his size. "Aish... Why are there so many damn girl clothes..." Key sighed as he picked up a pink and black dress, tossing it to the pile with all the other female clothing; mainly the dresses. He had decided to keep a few female tops, only if they had a natural look, and were baggy enough not to look like they were only meant for a female to wear.

"Key, I'll be up in a few minutes! If you're not changed, I'm not giving you the privacy when I come in!" Jonghyun's voice suddenly pulled Key away from his dream, causing the Chibi to look around in a blind panic.

"Aish, why is he such a ert?" Key quickly reached for a pair of black pyjamas, and white briefs that he had found under the pile. He had pretty much everything he needed, besides socks and shoes; he didn't want to wear the plastic shoes. Within a few seconds, Key had quickly change. He had the pants fastened, but the velcro on the back of the top was difficult to reach. "Why would they put velcro on pyjamas with buttons? Stupid human designers!"

Jonghyun walked in slowly, being careful not to drop the plastic cup of ramen noodles that he held in one hand, the other held the hamster cage by it's handle. "Are you dressed?" Jonghyun looked over to the bed, almost expecting Key not to be there, and trying another escape attempt. But to his surprise, Key was on the bed, stumbling all over the place as he tried to fasten his top that had velcro on the back. Jonghyun laughed as he watched the Chibi in amusement, slowly placing the food and cage on his bedside table. "Let me give you a hand."

Key turned around so his back faced Jonghyun, allowing him to quickly push the two sides together, letting them stick. "Thanks." Key shifted a little, getting the garment to settle comfortably on his small torso. A lovely smell of food caused him to turn around, meeting with a huge cup of ramen. "Ohh! Is that for us? Are we gonna eat ramen?" Key bounced on the bed excitedly; he had never had ramen before, only seen the humans eat it on the street.

"Neh, I figured you'd be hungry." Jonghyun smiled as he got a small shot glass, and started putting some noodles into it. He figured that Key wouldn't be able to eat much due to his size, so only gave him two noodles, and half a pea. Key squealed in excitement as he grabbed the glass that Jonghyun had placed on the bed. Key reached out his hand, waiting for Jonghyun to snap a toothpick in half as chopsticks. "Just eat what you can, ok?" Key nodded as he grabbed his makeshift chopsticks. "It will probably feel weird at first, but~"

"Please sir, can I have some more?" Key held out the now empty glass towards Jonghyun, who couldn't prevent his jaw from dropping wide open. Key smiled innocently, not getting what the fuss was about. "Please?"

Jonghyun slowly nodded in shock, using his chopsticks to place a few more noodles into the cup. He hadn't even had one noodle yet, and someone only the size of his hand had managed to eat two in a few seconds. "Fine, but eat slowly this time. I wanna eat too!"


Sorry it's so late, but I'm finally back!

Writing updates again seems so new to me now! XD

I'll get back into the flow again soon!

7 Comments for me to update!