8

Underground Rappers

She gulped when he started to stare at her. ‘Crap. I’m trapped.’ She backed a bit. She gulped again. “Wha... what do you mean?”

“You know what I mean,” Yoongi moved his face closer to Nahyun’s. Her cheeks became so red like an apple. Nahyun moved to her side, trying to escape from Yoongi. He smirked a bit when Nahyun trying to avoid his gaze. He pushed Nahyun down on the couch. He was on top of Nahyun, still trapping her.

“What are you doing?!” she was half shouted when Yoongi was on top of her. Yoongi leaned his head down on her shoulder and shut his eyes. He let out some heavy breath (more like a sigh).

“You said you won’t talk to him. You broke our buddy promise. I’m jealous seeing my own buddy with someone I hate,” He mumbled on her shoulder. Nahyun put a small smile on her face and patted his body. He’s still the old Yoongi I know.

“I’m sorry,” Nahyun pushed his body a bit to see his face. He looked away, embarrassed by his words. ‘You are so ing childish Min Yoongi. But I did get jealous. Wait... what’

“I was helping him with his wound. He was bleeding so much. I couldn’t help it,” Nahyun tried to make an eye contact with him. He turned his head away when he heard the same excuse. ‘I broke my shoulder. You should help me instead’ He bit his upper lip. Maybe he shouldn’t say such things.

A bang on the door made both of them jump. He got off from Nahyun and opened the door. Namjoon and Hayoung rushed in, panting. Nahyun sat up straight and looked at both of them weirdly when they locked back the door.

“What’s wrong?”

“We’re dead!” Namjoon walked back and forward in front of Yoongi and Nahyun. He touched his temples and his eyebrows were mostly touch to each other. Nahyun looked and Hayoung and she looked freak out.

“They saw me on the street and started chasing us. I’m not sure if they’re outside or not.” Namjoon held Yoongi’s shoulders and his body started shivering. Hayoung hugged Nahyun’s arm when Namjoon told Yoongi the whole story. Yoongi sat down for a while. His phone rang and Namjoon jump a bit. He’s scared of everything. Yoongi looked at his phone screen for a long time before slide the green call icon.

Min Brat isn’t it? I know you are around here. I have your friend over here.”

He’s not my friend.”

Oh, really? I think you wouldn’t mind if I end his life here.”

I don’t really care to be honest.”

You ing brat. Come here right now!” The conversation ended there. Yoongi looked down on his phone.  Namjoon came over him and asked who was talking. He smirked for a while. Didn’t believe he would do this.

“Call Jiho to come over, we might need him and his crew.” Yoongi leave his seat and touched his right shoulder. He’ll die fighting them with this condition. ‘What have you done this time, Jepp?’

---

Yongguk spat another blood. He looked at the bandage that Nahyun made for him. He felt so guilty. The guy in front of him threw his phone back at him. He smiled when he saw Yoongi’s contact number saved as ‘Min Brat’. He his lower lip and he could taste his blood.

“That ing ,” the guy in front of him spat. He’s pissed off with Yoongi’s answered. “I have no choice unless to end your life in my hand,”

Yongguk stood up and looked him in the eye. He tilted his head a bit and spat on his face. “Try me,” the other guys beside him started to walk near him. Each of them brought their own. One of them has a long pole and dragged it all along to him.

“You took my thing, you head!” the guy swung his fist right into Yongguk’s stomach. He flew back on the ground. The other guys started to kick him as soon he was on the ground. The sound of the door creaked open made all of them stop their actions. The guy that made Yongguk was on the ground laughed out loud when he saw the ‘guests’.

“Come in,” he said gesturing them to come in the unknown building. He then saw two girls behind them. His smile became even wider.

“I really don’t want to this to be very honest. You could just kill him,” Yoongi scratched the back of his head. The guy in front of him smiled even wider. He looked at Yoongi’s back to check out the girls.

“Sure. I don’t want to do this too. You can have this head and I can have those girls. How ‘bout it?” the guy pointed at Nahyun and Hayoung. Nahyun looked up and met his eyes. It’s so gross. Nahyun stomped her feet toward the guy. “I’m gonna ing kill this guy,” Yoongi and Namjoon had to stop Nahyun to go any further.

“Wooh, wild. I like.” The guy laughed followed by the others behind him. Yoongi turned his head to the guy in front of him and gave him a death glare. The guy walked towards Yoongi and patted his right shoulder. “You see, I know you couldn’t fight us with this kind of condition. Let’s trade, okay?” Yoongi looked at his hand on his broken shoulder.

“First, take your dirty hand off of me,” Yoongi took his hand and twisted it. The guy made a sound of pain when Yoongi put a pressure on it.

“Second...” Yoongi looked at the door and Jiho appeared with a few of guys behind him. “...I have my backups.” Jiho stepped in with his crew behind him. He held tight a metal in his hand.

“Third, don’t ever land your ing dirty eyes on my friends. I’ll take your eyeballs out.” Yoongi stared right into his eyes. He let go off his hand and the guy took a few step back. Nahyun put her tongue out to him, making an annoying face. Jiho stood next to Yoongi and saw Yongguk on the ground.

“- s! What are you doing?!” The guy shouted to the guys behind him. All of them attacked each other, the sound of punches were everywhere. Hayoung closed her ears and hid behind a box. Why did she decide to follow them?

Nahyun took a big wood on the ground and flung to someone’s back. She wasn’t sure whether it’s Jiho’s crew or not. She looked for the guy that was ‘insulting’ them. She saw him at the corner of the room, avoiding the big fight.

“You! Stop right there!” Nahyun shouted her lung out.

“,” The guy started to run to the exit door. Nahyun ran after him. She opened the exit door and saw stairs in front of her. She looked down and then up. She heard someone’s steps upstairs.

“I said I will kill you so I will kill you!” Nahyun gave him a warning while she was going upstairs. She finally saw the guy was sitting on the stair, panting. Nahyun stopped a while, trying to control her unstable breath.

“Crap,” the guy said before going upstairs some more. Nahyun let out a grunt. “Stop running!” Nahyun continued chasing him. She heard a thud sound and saw a big door in front of her. Finally! No more stairs! She pushed the door open and saw a view. It’s a rooftop. She looked around and saw him at the corner of her eyes.

“Don’t- Don’t come near me!” He shouted when he saw Nahyun was starting to walk towards him. He ran around the rooftop trying to find a way out. He tried to open the door from outside. ‘, it doesn’t open!’ He kicked the door.

Nahyun had faced this situation before when she was young. He took out a small knife from his back and pointed it to Nahyun. “I said don’t come near me!” He shoved the knife to Nahyun. Nahyun backed a bit. She put her hand on her hips and looked him in the eyes.

“You know you’re just a coward without your ‘friends’. I pity you so much,” She touched her chest and made a sad face. She gave him a slight smirk when she saw his eyes were trembling.

“Shut up,” He said looking down on his feet. The knife was still in his hands. She walked toward him, wanted to snatch the knife from him. He looked up and saw Nahyun was already in front of him. He automatically swung the knife to Nahyun’s palm.

Bloods were dripping from her palm. Nahyun was on her knees, looking at the big cut on her palm. She gave him a death glance “I said I will kill you,”

The door behind the guy opened and it hit right into his head. It knocked him on the ground. She looked up and saw Yongguk was panting. He looked down and saw the guy was on the floor. Then he saw Nahyun was on her knees, holding her palm.

“Jesus, your palm...” He ran to Nahyun and held her palm.

“THE DOOR.” Nahyun said and looked at the door, “Don’t close it...” she made a fist when the door closed by itself. “Damn it,” Yongguk ran to the door, trying to open it. Nahyun held her wrist back, trying to slow down her blood circulation.

Yongguk ran back to Nahyun, holding her wrist. He ripped his sleeve and tied her wrist with it. He then took off his inner cloth and wrapped it around her palm. Nahyun held her wrist really tight and so does Yongguk.

“I’m sorry,” Yongguk said in a slow tone. He looked down on her palm, still holding it tight. Nahyun gave him a small smile.

“You don’t have to. That guy insulted us. Well, kinda.” She took a peek at the guy behind Yongguk, still lying unconsciously. Serve him right!

“No. I’m really really really sorry.” Yongguk was still looking down. She could feel something watery on her middle finger. She peeked to see Yongguk’s face. “Why are you crying?”

Someone opened the door from inside. Nahyun started to smile but her smile started to disappear when Yoongi let the door closed by itself.

“That ing door! Don’t let it close!” Nahyun shouted out loud to Yoongi. He was shocked with Nahyun. He tried to open the door from the outside. He turned his body and saw Yongguk’s back was facing him. He clenched his fists.

“That stupid door,” Nahyun said slowly. She started to lose her vision. All she saw was blurry. She lost too many blood.

“Stop touching her,” Yoongi walked towards both of them. Yongguk released her wrist and turned his head to Yoongi.

“She got a ing cut.” Yongguk showed him the big cut on her palm. Nahyun was too tired to say anything. She fell on her back and her vision was turning to black. All she could hear was Yoongi’s voice calling her name.

“Give me your phone. I’ll call Namjoon to open the door from inside,” Yongguk took Yoongi’s phone from his hand. Yoongi was still holding Nahyun and tightly holding her wrist. The door opened in a minute and Yoongi rushed out downstairs, carrying Nahyun. Yongguk saw Namjoon by the door. He gave him a small smile and patted him on his shoulders.

“You guys can go home now,” Yongguk walked passed by him and went downstairs. Namjoon followed him beside. He has nothing to ask or to tell Yongguk. They were so silent. Yongguk suddenly stopped at the middle of the stairs. He looked down and cleared his throat.

“Thank you,”

 

 


p/s: it was suppose to be a small but idk it's too early for a