7

Underground Rappers

Yoongi smiled in satisfy. He listened to the song over and over again. He decided to post it online so a lot of people could hear his thoughts and his type of music. Namjoon was still sleeping soundly on the couch behind Yoongi. He stayed the whole night with Yoongi. It’s almost 4 in the morning. Yoongi stood up and yawned for a long time. He did some stretching before heading outside. There are few other people’s studios along the way. Yoongi decided to walk out for a while.

As soon he stepped out from the building, he saw a pile of snow by the street. He zipped up his jacket and shook a warm pad and put it in his pocket jacket. Looking at the snows in front of him, remind him of someone. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He didn’t expect her to pick up.

“What?” Nahyun answered in annoying tone.

“You don’t have to pick up the phone,” Yoongi laughed out loud.

“Okay, bye.” Nahyun hung the phone up, irritated with him. What’s with him?

Yoongi putted his phone back in his jacket pocket. He chuckled a bit with what just happened. He started to walk along the street. There are few stores are ready to open. He stopped at a convenience store and look for a beer section. He took a can of a beer and headed it to the counter.

He took a sip of the beer while looking ath the route. It was so silent until he heard someone getting punched. He looked on his left and saw a group of guy kicking a guy on the ground. He hid behind a bilding and started making a desicion. To help or not to help. He took out his phone and called Namjoon right away. He needs at least a backup. He can’t fight them alone.

“Dude, come over right now. I need your help. Behind a convenience store. NOW” Yoongi hung up the phone. He peeked at them from the place he’s hiding right now. 

“Where is it?"

The guy with a snapback smirked at four of them. He spit a blood and tried to sit down. “Where is it, head?!” He flung his leg and directly hit the guy with a snapback. He was once again on the ground.

“What’s up?” Namjoon stood beside Yoongi and saw a group of guy kicking a guy. Namjoon gasped at the scene.

“Grab that,” Yoongi whispered slowly. He pointed at a metal behind a pile of trash. Namjoon obediently do what Yoongi said. They both approached them slowly. Namjoon swung the metal and hit one of the guy’s head. Another three of them shocked with Namjoon and Yoongi’s appearance. Yoongi hit a bold guy with his fist right into his stomach. He grabbed his hand and locked it behind his back. Yoongi threw him away when he saw his friend came near him with a hammer. Yoongi managed to dodge it but the guy swung the hammer back and got hit at his shoulder. Namjoon saw it and helped Yoongi with the other two guys. Yoongi hold his right shoulder.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Namjoon asked in worry. Yoongi shook his head gently and went to the guy that was still on the ground. He saw blood everywhere around him.

“Are you okay?” Yoongi looked down at the guy. Namjoon bent down to look at his face and his eyes were widened. The guy stood up slowly and took his snapback off. He patted the dirty on his shirt off.

“You should’ve just let me die here,” Yongguk touched his bleeding lips with his thumb and smirked. Yoongi was totally shocked when he took his hat off. “Dude, are you okay? You looked horrible. You better go to the hospital.” Yoongi checked the bruises on Yongguk’s face once again. Namjoon looked at Yoongi with a weird face. Wait...

Yoongi turned around when he realized what was actually happening right now. He was supposed to hate that guy. ‘Why I spoke to him? You are a Min Yoongi.’ Yoongi cursed himself in silent and walked away. Namjoon followed him behind and left Yongguk alone.

“Hyung, you should check out your shoulder.” Namjoon touched Yoongi’s shoulder and he made a sound of pain. Yoongi suddenly fell down. He has no energy left. Namjoon offered his back to carry him to the hospital. He’s too tired to against it. His eyes slowly closed.

---

Nahyun and Hayoung got off from the cab and rushed into the building. They went straight to Yoongi’s studio. They swung the door opened and saw Namjoon was on the chair and Yoongi lying on the couch. “What the hell is going on here?” Nahyun quickly went to Namjoon and saw bruises on his face and scratches on his hand. She then looked at Yoongi sleeping soundly on the couch.

“Is he okay?”

“Yeah, doctor said he broke his shoulder.” Namjoon stretched his body. He saw Hayoung at the door looking at him. She’s afraid of blood and bruises. Namjoon gave him a big smile, telling her that he’s fine.

Nahyun let out a sound of relieve. She got a call from Namjoon this morning and they both rush out to his studio. Yoongi suddenly woke up when he heard Nahyun’s voice. He saw Nahyun was sitting beside him and Hayoung was talking to Namjoon. He slowly got up to sit.

“What are you guys doing here?” Yoongi touched his shoulder when he was already in sit position. Nahyun smacked his shoulder.

“What was that for?!” Yoongi screamed loudly and rubbed his broken shoulder. “That was for making me worried as hell and involve in a fight. You both are so stupid,” Nahyun started to nag to both of the guys. Hayoung laughed in silent.

Namjoon looked down on his feet. Yoongi was the one that asked him to help. He was supposed to be in a dreamland. This is all Yoongi’s fault.

“I didn’t mean to involve in a fight. I didn’t know it was him,” Yoongi bit his lower lip. He avoided Nahyun’s gaze. “Who?”

“Jepp hyung,” Namjoon answered quickly. He went to a small fridge to take a bottle of water. He then dragged Hayoung out from the studio. He knows that they need some talk.

“So if you know that guy is Yongguk, you’ll just leave him alone?” Nahyun looked down at Yoongi. Yoongi closed his eyes back and lied down. He doesn’t want to talk about this. Someone should invent a time machine so he could turn back times where he saw the fight.

“Answer me,” Nahyun pushed his ankle and took a sit beside him.

“Of course.” Yoongi turned his face to Nahyun. He looked deeply into Nahyun’s eyes.

“You are so childish.” Nahyun stood up and ready to leave Yoongi. Yoongi held her hand, doesn’t want her to leave him alone. Nahyun looked at him and sit down again.

“You should forgive him. There are always some things you should forgive and forget. You guys used to be a ‘bff’ thing. I know it’s hard but the one who forgive first is the strongest one. I hate seeing you like this. Where is the old Yoongi who were innocent and nice?” Nahyun said softly. Yoongi showed his back to Nahyun. She doesn’t understand. No one understands.

“He backstabbed me. Why should I forgive a person like him? He stole my song, Nahyun. The song I worked so hard on it. You don’t understand,” Yoongi closed his eyes back. Nahyun let out a heavy sigh. She stood up again and walked out from the studio. She looked around to find Hayoung. Maybe she went somewhere with Namjoon.

“Hey,” someone tapped Nahyun’s shoulder. She turned her back and saw Yongguk’s face with full of bruises. It’s much worse than Namjoon.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” Nahyun held his chin and checked his face. He winced a bit when she held his chin too tight. “Sorry,” Nahyun moved her hand from his chin. Yongguk chuckled a bit. He already went to a pharmacy to get some medicine.

“How’s Yoongi?”

“He’s fine,” Nahyun looked at Yoongi’s studio.

“Thank you for saving me by the way.” Yongguk rubbed his back neck. Nahyun laughed loudly.

“He didn’t mean to save you,”

“Yeah, I know.” Yongguk’s lips curved into a smile. He knows that Yoongi didn’t mean to save him. Yoongi didn’t really saw his face when he got beat up by those rascals. But he’s actually grateful when Yoongi saved him. He might die if Yoongi didn’t come.

Nahyun saw a blood drip from his hand. “Hey, you’re bleeding.” Nahyun took his hand and pull the sleeve up. Her eyes went so big. She dragged him to his studio and forced him to sit down. She took of her muffler and put it on his hand.

“Hold this tight. Where is your first aid-kit?” Nahyun looked around the studio to find the emergency case.

“What is that?” Yongguk looked at her with a confuse face. He heard about it before but he’s not sure if he has that thing in his studio. Nahyun rushed out from the studio and went to Yoongi’s studio. Yoongi woke up when he heard a bang from the door. “What’s wrong?” Yoongi saw Nahyun searching for something underneath his computer table.

“Hey, where are you going?” Yoongi stood up when Nahyun ran out from his studio. He followed her behind and something was punching his face when he saw the name on the door.

“Give me your hand,” Nahyun pulled out some ointment and a bunch of cotton to clean the big cut on his hand. He let out a grunt when she started to touch the wound slowly. He accidently saw Yoongi by the door looking at them.

“Get your hands off from him,”

“I’m cleaning his wound, Min Yoongi.” Nahyun continue her job. Yoongi stepped in and dragged her out of Yongguk’s studio. Nahyun was so shock by Yoongi’s action.

“What the are you doing?! Don’t you see his hand?!” Nahyun pulled her hand off from Yoongi. He stopped and turned his back to look at Nahyun. “You said you’ll not meet him. You promised me.”

“It doesn’t matter now. I need to heal him first. Stop being childish Yoongi.” Nahyun walked back to Yongguk’s studio. She saw Yongguk was trying to clean the wound by himself. She pulled his hand to her and cleaned it for him.

“Sorry about that,” Nahyun said in a very slow tone. She put iodine onto cotton and took out a bandage to cover the big cut. Yongguk saw Yoongi’s reflection, leaning beside the door. Yongguk gave him a smirk.

“Thanks.” Yongguk looked at his hand and smiled. Nahyun put all the medicines back into the aid-kit box and closed it. Nahyun smiled in return. She learned a bit how to cure a wound. She stood up and fixed her jacket.

“Your muffler...” Yongguk grabbed her muffler that full of his blood. “I’ll wash it,” Yongguk folded it and keep it in his bag. Nahyun laughed a bit. She doesn’t mind actually about the blood. Yoongi stepped in and leaned against the door. Yongguk just give him a glance and looked at Nahyun’s face instead.

“Sure. Call me when it’s done. Don’t do so much work.” Nahyun pointed at Yongguk’s right hand. He nodded slowly. With this kind of condition he couldn’t perform at the basement.

“Thanks again,” Yongguk kissed her cheek and smile shyly. Yoongi clenched his fists. He stepped in the studio and grabbed Nahyun’s hand. Nahyun’s cheeks become reddish. She touched her cheeks and she could feel the hotness through her cheeks. Yoongi opened his studio’s door and dragged her inside. He locked the door and threw Nahyun on the couch. She sat down in silent. Yoongi putted his left hand beside Nahyun’s head, trapping her between the couch and him.

“Stop making me jealous,”

 

 


p/s: i'm sorry if there are lot of grammar error. i'm not sure if i should make a little after this chapter or not.