Intro

Underground Rappers

She slammed the box on her desk. "What the was that?! I came here to work! Not doing with an old man, jerk!" She shouted loud. All the workers gave an annoying gaze to her. "What?!" She shouted again. She picked up all her stuff and put it in the box. Her boss rushed to her with his head down. "Nahyun, please don't do this to me." He begged in whisper. Nahyun smirked. "Do what? I quit this ing job." She slammed her nametag that she got on the first day she work in the office. This is too much. Way too much. Trying to touch her in his office. No way.

His face was redened. She stomps her feet and walk out from the office. She came her for work, for her food, for her place. Why's most place has a y old man. Poor their wives.

She just want to hand out a document that her boss told her to give it to him but he reach his hand out and grab Nahyun's waist. Nahyun trying to keep herself down from shouting. Suddenly the boss stand up from the chair and close his face to Nahyun's face. "Wow wow wow hold on there old man. What are you doing" She made a gap between her and her boss. "Listen, if you want to stay work here just do what I do." He grabbed her waist again and started to kiss her neck. A with an old man? Hell no! She slapped his face hard. Her boss kinda shocked with her action. "Pft, a ? With you? Dream on dude. I rather quit this job than doing this dirty thing with people like you." She slammed the door right infront of his face and start to search a box.

"I'm home..." She widened her house door. Empty. Maybe Hayoung went out this morning. She went to refrigerator to take some juice. Apple juice would be okay. She found a note stickon the refrige door. Hayoung's handwriting. It says she went out and will come back at 4 p.m. Still got few hours. She went to the television and turn it on. Nothing much on television. Guess she should take a nap after had a bad day.

She saw a family having a picnic in a park. Parents and one daughter. The daughter is around 5 years old. They having so much fun. They laughing, giggling and play some games. "Mom, let's have another picnic just like this on next week!" The daughter said with full with sandwich that her mom made. The mother gave an awkward laugh. The mother looked at her husband. The father looked away trying to find an answer for his daughter.

Nahyun is in a house. A very fimiliar house. She saw a girl sat at the corner of the house. Watching her parents shouting, cursing at each other. She hold her doll tight. No tears. The mother grabbed her bag at the front door. Ready to leave the house. 'Don't go..' The mother turned her back and saw her daughter hiding. "Come here." The mother called the daughter. The daughter approached her slowly. The mother hugged her. Kissed her for the last time. Maybe. "Where are you going?" The daughter asked innocently. "I'm going out for awhile. Go upstairs and get some sleep, okay? Dad will tell you a unicorn story. Don't wait for me." The mother the daughter's hair slowly. "When are you gonna come back?" The mother silent. She placed her palms on the daughter's cheeks. "She will. But not sure when." the father speaked. He opened the door for her. "I will. Just please don't wait for me. Promise me." The daughter nodded slowly.

She's now in a street. She knows the street well. The moment where a father and a daughter had an accident. The moment where only the daughter survive. People saved her first because her father stucked at the front seat. Blood on her arms, forehead and neck. "The car gonna explode!" A man said and he brought the daughter away from the car. The daughter cried, screamed and keep calling his dad. Nahyun saw the daughter cried and crawled to the exploding car. The daughter screamed her lungs out calling her dad. A man grabbed her and another explode came out from the car.

Nahyun sat straight on the sofa. "That dream again.." She sighed a few seconds. "My hair is all mess up." She got up from the sofa and head to the bathroom. A ringtone came out from her phone. Nahyun answered it with a lazy tone.

"Ssup"

"Nahyun! Where are you?"

"At home. Why?"

"Cool! Can you come over? Please?" Hayoung trying to make a cute voice.

Nahyun silent. 'since I have nothing to do at home well..' "Sounds cool."

"Great! I'll text you the address! Oh wait don't you suppose to work at this hour?"

"I'll tell you later. Meet you there." Nahyun ended the call. She took her towel and head straight to bathroom. After few minutes, she came out with her hair still wet and towel still covering her body. She put a long sleeve t-shirt with "IDK SWAG" written on it and a short jeans. She brushed her hair back and put it in a ponnytail. Done.

She got off from the taxi and fixed her sandals. "Is this the place..." She checked her phone again. "Nahyun! Here!" Hayoung waved her both hands. Hayoung wore a very plain shirt with a short brown skirt. "Why are we here?" Nahyun asked as soon she reached Hayoung. "A fansign." Hayoung smile widely. "Again? Seriously?" They went to Super Junior's fansign last week and last two days they went to TVXQ's fansign. Hayoung is a rich daughter.

"What group?" She asked with a very lazy tone. "B2ST!" She jumped happily. 'Oh, that group. There's a member in that group has a baby face with an angelic voice. I like them.' Hayoung gave her the album that they will sign. "Come on!"

After few minutes they standing, the staff asked them to get on the knees and walk (i'm sorry idk how to describe it lol). The first member Nahyun met is Dujun. He greeted her warmly.

"Hello, what's your name?"

"Nahyun."

"Ahh, I've never seen you before."

"My first time."

"Okay, why are you here?"

"What, I can't be here?"

"Yes."

"Woo what a cruel idol."

"I'm joking. You are cute."

"Uhh.. thank you?"

"Welcome! What a nice shirt you have! Please come again!"

Nahyun gave a small smile to Dujun and moved to the next member. After few members, they went to the nearby cafe. "Thanks a lot Nahyun! My friend didn't come. I'm so mad." Hayoung trying to make a mad face. But fail. "Yeah right." Nahyun rolled her eyes. She took a sip of her ice americano.

"So tell me. You are supposed to work..right?" Hayoung asked carefully. "Yup." A short answer from Nahyun. "And...?" Hayoung waited for the story. "I quited the job." "Pause. WHAT? I mean WHY?" Hayoung's voice get louder and louder. "Ugh that old man is so ert. I can't hold it anymore." Nahyun told her the whole story. A to the Z because Hayoung is the only friend she knows in this city, Seoul.

"Wow. Yeah. Glad you quited the job." Hayoung become calm again after she heard the whole story. "I'll send the resign letter to the office tomorrow." Nahyun continued. "So what are you going to do after this?" Hayoung took a sip of her hot coffee. "I don't know." She let out a sigh.

Hayoung snapped her finger. "I know! let's have some fun tonight!" She said happily. "I know a place where you can release your tension. Don't worry just trust me." Hayoung with her proud face. "I don't want to go to a place where people sells drugs." Hayoung smacked Nahyun's backhead. "Neither I, idiot."

 


 

Yeay!I'm done with chapter 1! so yeah no biases in this chapter i mean intro sorry lol yeah it's intro. Biases will appear in the next chapter ((maybe)) Thanks for those who subscribe me! I'm so touched. brb im crying /runs/ okay im done lol. Thank you so much bcs patiently wait for this great ((ew?)) intro. Oh btw, my friend, Raihan, she's not a kpop fan anymore. She gave me half of her karma to me. I HATE HER. I'm serious. Anyway, thank you again~ ^^

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT~

LOVE YAA~ -8-