1

Underground Rappers

There was so many people at the entrance. Couples. Groups of friends. Drunkers. Smokers. "What's this place?" Nahyun asked as soon they step out of the taxi. Hayoung settled the fare first. Nahyun looked around her. That was her first time went to place like that. The smell off alcohol make her wanted to throw up. "That is club." she said after the taxi went off. She pointed at the crowded.

"Goodbye." Nahyun took her step away from the club. "Wait, where are you going?" Hayoung stopped her by holding her arm. "I said I don't want to go place like... this." she saw a girl vomit infront of her. "That was gross. I wanna go home." Nahyun whined infront of her friend for the first time. She don't know that Hayoung love this kind of place. "Stop being stupid, stupid." Hayoung hit Nahyun's backhead with her handbag. Nahyun face went so priceless. "What was that for?!"

"We're not going to 'there'. We're going to deep down there." Hayoung pointed at a stairs which is obviously going to down somewhere. "C'mon. I bet you love the place." Hayoung gave a sweet smile to her friend and pulled Nahyun to the stairs. "If this stairs going to the hell I'm so gonna throw all your branded outfit away." Hayoung laughed out loud.

"Stop being chicken Nahyun. There's nothing to scare of." Nahyun make a face. They wore a very simple outfit tonight. Nahyun wore a black shirt with white stripe on her chest and blue jeans perfectly match with her black sneakers. While Hayoung wore a red with black dot and short jeans. Everyone can see that she's y tonight. They both let their hair free.

As they went down the stairs, they heard music with a good beat. There's a door at the end of the stairs with a dull light at the ceiling. Someone need to change the light. There's a big guy or people called him bodyguard.

"Membercard?" he asked with his strict face. Hayoung took out a black card from her handbag. "She's my friend. Um it says here I can bring a friend." Hayoung showed the card to the guy. He took the card from her and read carefully. He nodded and opened the door for the girls. "Oh, who's going to perform tonight?" Hayoung asked the guy and he said "Runch and Gloss."

Nahyun went straight as soon the guy opened the door for them. She was impress with the place. There's a small stage with two big speakers beside the stage and DJs and some teenagers. "What's this place?"

"Basement. Where underground rappers perform their rap. Or having a rap battle." Hayoung explained carefully. She glanced at her friend. Nahyun looked around again. "Underground rappers? Do you always go to this kind of place?" double questions from Nahyun. "Well not really. I'll go when I have free time." She pulled Nahyun's hands to the front stage. "So.. do you love it?"

"Not really. But they sounds cool. I mean, the tittle 'Underground Rappers' sounds cool." Nahyun tried to hide her excitement when Hayoung explained to her about this place. "Eyy" Hayoung side eyeing her. "What?" Suddenly the bright light became dull and then the speakers making an annoying sounds. "Sorry for the bad system." one of DJ said and then he laughed. Some of the audience said "it's okay!" The DJ started to do his job. Beats coming out and other rythm follow the beat. The audience shout out loud, waiting for the rappers to appear.

A guy with black cap, black shirt, black jeans and black shoes came out from the coner. His skin is so fair. He did some intro. "His name is Gloss. He always wear black things and always cover his face with his cap. No one knows why." Hayoung explained with a loud voice because they stand to near with the speakers. Well good spot Hayoung. Another guy came out with white shirt, white cap, blue tight jeans and black sneakers. Hisskin is abit dark than the guy with black shirt. "That's Runch Randa."

"What a name. They both should change their clothes." Nahyun laughed out loud. She laughed at her own joke. Yeah. Lame. "Better stop or I'll kill you with my high heels." Hayoung gave a death glare. Nahyun covered with her palm. She can't stop laughing.

The rappers whisper something to the DJ and the beat got cut off. The audience whined and there's a teenage boy shouted "Oh c'mon! Play the music!" The rappers nodded and different beat started to play. The white shirt guy said something about the black shirt guy's skin. He said his skin is too fair. He can't tell which one is a girl if he stand beside a girl. "Wow, that's hurt." A girl behind Nahyun said.

"They are dissing each other. Um, more like rap battle. Don't worry, they are bestfriends." Hayoung explained to Nahyun. She'll explain everything about underground rappers eventhough she rarely come here. "For what?" "For fun." an unexpected answer from Hayoung. They continued watching their perfomance.

-----------

"That was fun isn't it?" Hayoung asked as soon they stepped "It was tiring." Nahyun yawned for the fifth time tonight. "Stop doing that. Wait, I'll buy coffees. Wanna come?" Hayoung laughed. YYeah it was tiring but fun. "Nahh, I'll just stay here." Nahyun scratched her hair. Her hair was already mess up. She's too lazy to go to toilet and fix her hair. No men wants to flirt her by the way.

Hayoung quickly go to the nearest cafe. Girls and boys. Men and women coming in and out from the club that Hayoung said. Bet the club has a good service. Nahyun just stood there and watch people walking. "What the hell am I doing?" She snapped out from her world and went to nearest bench. She sat there for awhile and then stand up and decided to go to somewhere that don't have y girls, drunkers, smokers or whatever.

As she walk around, she saw a fimiliar face. A very very fimiliar face. He walked pass by Nahyun. "Wait, I know him." She tried to recalled all her memories back. She does know him. "Wait a minute!" Nahyun ran by him and stopped infront of him.

"Min Yoongi!" Nahyun gave a big smile. She knows him.

 

 


YAY! UPDATE! Hehehe, so ssup everyone? Hahahanahh not swag. LOL. btw, hey hey hey an update~ hahaha min yoongi is finally here! I'm sorry for the long wait. I had an exam and has to settle some school stuffs. I'm tired being a student. I'm sorry again if there's misspell or smth like that bcs this keyboard is being . (sorry for the curse) ANYWAY... enjoy reading this chapter? No? well you can give me opinion by comment at the down below ;) Is it blehh or yay! lol

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT

LOVE YAA~ -8-