Let's get married

Can we get married?

Ricky's POV

I enter the apartmert that changjo and i bought secretly without our parents know. Only two of us know and this is our secret place.

"You are late" as soon as i open the door changjo said and walk to me.

"sorry, my dad is lecturing me about his bussiness" i said and close the door behind me.

"you shouldn't learn his bussiness work instead you should learn how to cook from your mom" changjo said and i pout. I know my cooking skill is very bad. 2 years ago i cooked for him because he said he want to eat my food and then he don't let me cook never again.

"ah!!!! you are pouting?" changjo said with his tasing voice.

"why i have to learn how to cook? i know my cooking skill is bad but it's ok if you don't eat" i said and sit on the sofa.

"you need to cook for your husband" changjo said.

"husband? who told you that i will marry you?" i asked .

"i am not joking ricky, " changjo said as take something out from his pocket and kneel down on the floor.

"what are you doing?" i asked but i know what he is doing. He is proposing to me and what should i do?

"Changhyun ah, will you marry me?" changjo look at my eyes.i sigh.

"jonghyun ah, i am pregnent"

"What?!!!!!!" changjo suddenly shout make me flich with shock.


Changjo'sPOV
I though he is going to say" yes" but he said he is pregnant. What a twist.

"why did you suddenly shout??" ricky said and knock my head.

"so, you mean you are pregnant . you are carrying my baby?" i asked and ricky suddenly get up and kick me.

"ah! why did you kick me?"

"of course i am carrying your baby. you think i am who sleep with every men? i only sleep with you and i only have you but . . . . but. . . .how can you ask me like this?"  ricky said and cry. i sit beside him and hug him.

"i didn't mean it like this. i know you only love me and i only have you " i said and kiss his cheek and wipe his tears. he stop crying and cutely glare at me.

" you are pregnant and i already decided to marry you so let's get marriage" i said and ricky think for a while.

"what if our parents found out about that?you know they can't even agree that we are dating and how will they agree the idea of we are getting married?." ricky said.

"you don't need to worry about that. "

"how can i?i am so worried. what if they found out about i am pregnant, i am sure they will force me to have abortion" ricky said.

"No one can abort my baby.I will protect you and my baby in your stomach" i said and kiss his stomach make him blush.

"believe me ricky, you are going to marry me not my parents and i am going to marry you not your parents. you don't need to afraid anything when we are together" i said and he smile.

"ok, i will believe in you" ricky said and learn his head on my chest.

"tomorrow, let's meet with our parents " i said and kiss him.


Chapter 2 is up. Hope you guys like  and do leave  comments. See ya~