Chapter 7

Can we get married?

Changjo place empty cup on the table and he also lays his head on the tale.

"Changjo ah, you are drunk . you should go home already" Seo Minwoo , friend of cap and niel's said to changjo.

"NO! "

"yes you should go home now . Niel must be waiting at home. " Kim rokhyun , another friend of chanjo's parents said.

"I don't want to go home. i don't want to live in this family anymore . I WANT MY CHANGHYUNIE BACK!! " changjo yell and turn the table made the liquor bottles and cups fall down on the floor and broken in to pieces.

"YAH! Bang changjo , don't destroy my shop " minwoo , the owner of the bar said and told his waiters to clean the mess on the floor. 

"Uncle minwoo and uncle rokhyun , can you tell me what happened between my parents and changhyun's ?"

Minwoo and rokhyun look at each other's faces and they decided to tell changjo . Rokhyun started to speak.

"Well, In Shinwha high school , there is a 2 kingkas named Bang Minsoo and Lee Byunghun are bestfriends . They know each other really well and they are always together "

"Wait! my dad and changhyun's dad were bestfriends?" changjo asked with disblief . He always though that they were enemy from start .

"Yes , They were "

"One day , two boys named Ahn Daniel and Lee Chanhee transfre to Shinwha High . Chanhee and Niel becomes bestfriend later since both of them are new student . "

"My mom and changhyun's mom too?! " changjo eyes widened with shock . He can't believe that. Both minwoo and rokhyun nod their heads.

"The 2 kingkas fell in love at first sight with that 2 new students . Byunghun fell in love with Niel while Minsoo fell in love with Chunji "

"WHAT!!!! " changjo  shout and suddenly get up.

"Yah! you surprised me . why did you suddenly shout?" minwoo and rokhyun yell changjo at the same time .

"My dad with changhyun's mom and My mom with changhyun's Dad?! " Changjo asked again to make sure .
"Yes , calm down and sit down . we will explain everything what happened between them or else we will not " Minwoo said as changjo sit down on the chair .

"Since they all have the same feeling to each other, Minsoo and Chanhee becomes lover and Byunghun and Niel too . But ,they were only last 5 days. One day and that day was byunghun's birthday.Byunghun's parents were at New York that time with bussiness so byunghun left alone at home. .Byunghun decided to hold birthday party at his home together with his lover niel , misoo and chanhee .Only four of them they didn't even invited us . Byunghun was really excited but that night niel can't come to party because his parents don't let him .Also , Minsoo can't come to party since he have to atted important meeting at that night . At that time minsoo was started to work at his dad's company " Rokhyun said as he drink beer  So, minwoo decide to explain instead of rokhyun.

"So, the only person that can attend the party was Chanhee . Byunghun feel sad that his boyfriend and his bestfriend can't come to his party so he just decided to drink together with chanhee till they both get drunk "

"Next morning , chanhee and byunghun found each other in the bed . They both realize that they did "It" .To make the thing worse , byunghun's parents walk in to the bedroom and found out about chanhee and byunghun. "

"So , changhyun 's parents are the first one that betrayed in their friendship" changjo said.

"Yes , so they feel guilty and tried to explain to your parents but Minsoo and niel don't give them the chance . Later , chanhee is pregnet with byunghun's child so their parents told them to get married and They got married . "
"

"How about my parents? how did they decided to get married?" changjo asked .

"Well , Minsoo 's parents and Niel's parents set the arranged married for this two and both minsoo and niel decided to do as their parents said "

"So, it was arrange married . They don't love each other at all ." changjo said in disappointed voice and he feel kinda sad to find out about his parents don't love each other .

"No , changjo "

"True , it was arranged married but later minsoo fell in love with niel . Now Minsoo loves Niel and Niel loves minsoo too . They can't live without each other . And they love you very much Changjo , more than their own lives " minwoo ruffle changjo's hair gently .

"So, you should listen to your parents and you should break up with changhyun . You will meet more better person than changhyun in the future , i am sure about that "

"Sorry uncles i can't do that " changjo get up on the chair and walk to the door make minwoo and rokhyun feel confused.

"because changhyun is carrying my baby in  his stomach now .  Bye~ i will go now " changjo opened the door and left from the bar .

"WHAT?!!! " minwoo and rokhyun scream .

 


At Lee Family's Home

"Yah! lee chanhee , why didn't you answer my call ? " byunghun waiting in the house yell to chanhee and changhyun who just arrive back at home .

"because i don't want to " chanhee said cooly .

Changhyun just standing and watching his father and mother . He feel tired and dizzy . changhyun touch his head as his vision become blurr and the next thing he know is the whole world turn black.

Byunghun saw changhyun collasped as he ran to his son. Chanhee cover his mouth with his hand .

"changhyun ah , you ok? . chanhee call Doctor Kim quickly " byunghun order as chanhee dial Doctor Kim 's ph.

 

Doctor kim check the changhyun lying in the bed .

"Dr. kim , my son is ok ?" chanhee asked . byunghun hold chanhee's shoulder gently .

"Don't worry chanhee ssi , he is ok . he is very weak and fell asleep since he is pregnant and seem like he lack sleep and stress  " Dr. kim speak .

"HUH?! "

"Congratulation to Byunhun and Chanhee . you two are grandparent now . btw where is changhyun's husband? he need to know that changhyun is pregnant " Dr.kim smile.

Byunghun and chanhee blink their eyes . They look at each other's faces , then doctor's face , then changhyun's face , then look at their faces , then doctor's face , then changhyun's face then their faces .   And they screamed at the same time.

"WHAT?! "

"You don't need to shout that much . *hush* changhyun will wake up " doctor said .

"pregnant? my changhyunie is. . . " chanhee said .

"Chanhee !! " byunghun said as chanhee collapsed down next to him.

 


Ok , i am bad . Hope you guys will love this This chapter is about chunjoe and nap's past and finally chunji and ljoe find out that ricky 's pregnant .

i wil update again if i have time so see you later ~ <3