Break up?

Can we get married?

Changjo ran into the shoe shop where his mom and his future mother in law fighting. There are big crowd watching chunji and niel fighting at outside of the shop. Both niel and chunji panting heavily and finally they stop throwing shoe to each other while ricky is standing at the corner of shop and don't know what to do.

Changjo ran to ricky and hold his scared boyfriend's shoulder kindly. "are you ok,baby?" changjo asked.

"Changjo!!!!! why are you so late?" ricky said with tear in his eyes.

"sorry, there are big crowd at the outside of this shop and it's was hard to get inside" changjo explain to ricky and carefuly wipe ricky's tear with his thumb.

Chunji and niel turn turn back and saw changjo and ricky talking and they quickly go to their two sons.

"What are you two doing changjo?" niel asked and changjo flich with shock.

"What are you doing changhyunie?" chunji asked softly not to scare his cute son  but his eyes is fill with anger.

Changjo quickly move his hand on ricky's shoulder when his mom glare at him and he laugh nervously "we are just. . . . just talking, mom"

"Talking?" niel asked and chunji look at him with scary glare. Changjo feel cold shiver ran down  his spine.

"he is crying because of you two so i am just talking with him to make him calm down" changjo said and slightly push ricky to chunji's side.

"What?!! you know we used to dated about three years and it have been almost 1 year since we break up but i don't think it is wrong to talk with my ex and it's not like we will date each other again and. .  . . ." changjo said look at 2 mothers who looking at him.

"And. . what?" chunji asked unpatiently.

Changjo look at two scary mother standing infront of him and his boyfriend ricky who looking at him with confused.

"And I don't love him anymore" changjo close his eyes tightly shut and said. Chunji and niel smile brightly with satisfied. While ricky look down on the floor and bite his lips to prevent himself from crying. He feel betray and he really want to cry now but he try his best not to cry infront of changjo.

"what about you ricky?" chunji asked to ricky.

"of course mom , i don't love him anymore too and. I Hate him"  ricky look into changjo's eyes and said with smirk.

"Mom, let's go now" Ricky said and chunji nod.

"wait changhyunie, before we leave we have to pay for the damage we did" chunji said to ricky.

"Niel ssi, i am going to pay fully for the damage we did. so niel don't need to pay" chunji said with fake smile and niel roll his eyes with annoyed.

"no, you don't need to  i am the one who will fully paid for the damage so chunji ssi go home now" niel said.

Chunji smile "No niel ssi , i will pay"

"No, I will pay" niel said.

"no, i will'

"no, i will"

Niel and chunji glare at each other.

"Stop!!! don't start the fight again. you both destory my shop you both pay half by half" the shopkeeper said the pay half by half to the shopkeeper and went back to their own house with their sons.


Hi changrick_mania is back. Our changrick is about to break up? What will happened to changrick?

Tomorrow, I will update next chapter so see you next time to find out about what will happened to changrick. BYE~~ 

Don't forget to leave comments if you feel like. Bye~~~