Chapter 5

Can we get married?

Changjo's POV

I enter into my room lie down on the bed. My mom is smiling like an idiot on the way home and it is annoying. I get up from bed and look at myself in the mirror.

"Aish!! changjo what did you do? are you stupid? why did you did you do that?" i said as i knock my head. I can't even understand why did i said that i hate ricky at the shop? Why? .

"That was because of my mom and chunji " i answer my own question and sigh. Yes , chunji is so scary. last time i met him was at party and he tried to stab me with a knife. I am such a coward.

I suddenly remember ricky's face . He is bitting his lips untill it bleed and prevent himself from not to cry infront of me.I am sure he hate me now.  I really want to kill myself now. I promise him that i will protect him from everything and he will never need to shed tear because of me yet i made him cry. I made him sad .

I grab my phone and dial ricky's number eventhough i am sure ricky isn't going to answer my call.

I call many time but ricky don't answer my call. I look outside the window. it's already dark at outside. I look at the clock on the nighstand and it show 8:00 pm.

"OK, let's go to ricky's house. i don't need to affraid anything" i said and prepare to go out.

No One'sPOV

While changjo preparing to go out the door of his bedroom open and his father Minsoo come in.

"where are you going?" minsoo asked.

"no, i am not going anywhere" changjo shook his head and answer. Minsoo sit down on the sofa in his son's room and tell changjo to sit.

"I have something important to tell you, changjo" minsoo said to changjo with serious face.


At Ricky's house~

Ricky'sPOV

I enter in to my room and lock the door quickly. I don't want to see my mom's smiling face anymore and i really really need to cry now.

I grab the doll changjo give to me as birthday present and hit the doll. " Stupid Stupid Changjo is stupid" I said and hit the doll with my fist. I can't help but my tear fell down on my cheek and i am crying.

I know changjo said he hate me because of my mom. I know changjo will never hate me but it is still hurt. I feel my heart is breaking down into pieces.

"Changjo bastard, you are such a coward" i squeeze the doll's whole body angrily. He is such a coward . He was the one who promise me that he will protect me but he is the one who made stupid things in front of our mothers.

My phone ring and i know the caller is changjo so i decide to ignore him. I don't want to talk with him now.  he keep calling me and i switch my phone off.

"baby ah, your grandparents are so scary and your parents are coward. I don't think things will never work out well between this two families. What should we do baby? but baby ah, don't worry  umma will protect you from everything"  i talk to the baby in my stomach and i lie down on the bed.

It's already dark at outside and i feel sleepy so i decide to sleep. I close my eyes and fell asleep later.


I update as i promise . here is the update and sorry for the typo. "What is the thing cap want to say to changjo? it's a bad or good thing? " wait untill next update to find out ^^

Plase do leave comments .You know right your comments make me happy ^^ .

See you next time.