Niel VS Chunji

Can we get married?

Ricky and chunji at shoping mall.

"Changhyun ah, look this. you don't want it?" chunji shove a pair of shoe and said.

"i don't want to" ricky shook his head and said. Chunji pouted and search another shoe for ricky.

"mom, i will go look in another shop" ricky said and left from the shoe shop . ricky enter in the another shoe shop.

"mom think i am going to buy for myself but actually i am going to buy for changjo. What kind of design will changjo like?" ricky thought and look around in the shop.

"Oh!!!!!" ricky saw the shoe design with black and blue and he pick up.

"This is the latest design from fila and only a pair left." shopkeeper said. Ricky smile.

"i am sure changjo will like " ricky decide to buy.

"I will buy this shoe" someone steal the shoe from ricky's hand and said. Ricky surprised and look at that person.

"mo. . . mother. . .in. . . law?" ricky stutter and bow 90 degree to niel.

"Yah!!!! who is your mother-in-law?. you and my son is already break up and he is dating with another person" niel said.

"so. . . .rry. . ."ricky stutter again make niel angry.

"you can't speak properly? why are you stuttering like this?" niel scold and roll his eyes with annoyed.

"i. .. . . . .am. . . . sorry. . . " ricky said and his body is shaking alot.

"tch, again? you can't understand my words?you are exctaly same with your parents. of course you will be same since their bad blood are flowing in your vein" niel shout at last and ricky flich with shock.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SHOUT MY SON LIKE THIS?" Chunji shout and stand beside ricky.

"it's ok. mommy is here" chunji put ricky in his embrace and pat his shoulder.

"AH~ evil chunji is finally show up" Niel said and chunji smirk.

"it is your way to show respect to elder?soo rube" chunji said.

"who is the elder?" niel asked.

"me, your stupid brain can't remember? i am 1 years older than you" chunji said.

"who care?"

"i don't care too but why are you shouting to my son? look he is shaking SOO MUCH" chunji shout.

"what about you? last time you met with my changjo you tried to kill him. you tried to kill my poor baby" niel said. 

"mom, you did?" ricky look at chunji and ask. It is first time he hear about this. He know chunji always hate changjo but he don't know his mom will go this far.

"Well i did because he is disrespect to me so i tried to stab him with knife but he ran away" chunji cooly said.

Niel push chunji really hard and chunji fell down on the floor. Ricky help chunji to get up.

"mom, you ok?" ricky asked and chunji nod.

"YOU" chunji ran and push niel make niel fell down on the shoe shelf behind him.

Niel bite his lips angrily and throw the shoes to chunji. Chunji dodge and grad the shoes on the shoe shelf beside him throw to niel. Now, they are fighting in the shoe shop and throwing each other with every kind of shoes.

"STOP!!!!!!!!" shopkeeper shout angrily but they keep on throwing each other.

Ricky don't know what to do and quickly call changjo.

"Hi, baby. what are you doing?" changjo sweetly said.

"Changjo, yur mom and my mom is fighting in the shoe shop. They are throwing shoes to each other's faces. Help me!!!!" ricky said and dodge the shoe flying toward him.

"What?!!!!. i am at the car parking and i will be right there quickly" changjo said and hung up.Changjo ran quickly to where him mom and ricky mom is fighting.

Ricky look at the people looking at chunji and niel and whispering each other.

"it is so embrassing. changjo ah, come quickly" ricky wish while chunji and niel are having a big fight.


Updated. leave comments. comments give me strength to update.