The End Of Us?

Can we get married?

Next Morning

Ljoe'sPOV

I just arrive back home from jejudo this morning because of my work.5:00 A.M , It still early and really cold.I walk to upstair where my son ricky's room . I try to open the door but it's lock from inside.

"Strange. . " i though in my mild. Yes, very very strange. When ricky was young, he used to lock himself in the room alot whenever he have a fight with us but he stop once he turned 15 years old. Now he lock himself in the room again mean he have a fight with chunji?. I walk to downstair and walk to our room .

"Oh! Jagiya you are back?" chunji wake up as i enter in our room. He yawn and wipe his eyes with his fist. He get up and take my coat from me.

"Sorry jagi ,if i interuped your sweet dream"  I said as changed in to casual pajama. Chunji shook his head slightly and trun on the light.

"I miss my wife very much. let me see my wife's face" i said as i look at chunji's face.

"jagi!! , what happened to your face?" i asked with shock. There are some light brown bruise on my wife chunji's pretty face and also on his arm.

"Byung~" chunji suddenly cry and hug me tightly. He cry in my chest and i rub his back slowly.

"Jagi , don't cry and tell me who did this to you? " i asked. I really really want to murder that person now.

"that bestard *sniff*  Niel *sniff* did" Chunji said while crying.

"NIEL?!!!"

I broke our hug and look in to chunji eyes, chunji blink.

"Did niel really did this to you?" i asked with disblief.

"yes, what byung, you don't believe in me? you think i am lying?" chunji asked .I can sense annoying in his tone. Chunji stop crying and fold his arm on his chest.

"it's not like this . i was just. " i try to explain but chunji cut me of.

"just what? of course you don't believe me because niel is your ex boyfriend and you used to love niel very much so you think i am lying, right?" he glare at me. My eyes shot open when he mention my past with niel again. He always did that whenever we have a fight. I don't get him , i choose chunji because i love chunji more than niel but why he always have to bring up about the thing that happened 20 years ago?.

"yah! why did you bring up about that?" i half yell at him.

"Why? because you are standing niel's side and never believe in me. it's really annoying." chunji yell back at me. I ruffele my hair 

"When did i? i just can't believe that you have a fight with niel physically like a child. How old are you lee chunji? are you 22 years old boys?"

"i wish i am 22 years old too and i really want to go back to 20 years ago, if only that night me and you didn't get drunk, our life will never turn out like this and you will be happily married with your beloved Niel now" He said. He is being drama queen again. i said in my mild.

"Ah! really? then you will also happily married with your beloved CAP too !!!!!' i yell to him at last part. He is acting like i was the only one who have past when he used to date with cap too.

"yah!! why did you need to mention his name?!!! you are really childish"

"you are the one who start this and you are the one who is childish"i grind my teeth and glare at him.
"No you are " chunji glare back at me.

.

.

"You two are both childish" The third voice said and we look at the owner of voice. Our cute and lovely son Ricky is standing at the entrance of our room while pouting.

"Son, did we wake you up?" chunji walk to ricky while bump my shoulder slightly.

'yes, appa and umma are shouting loudly wake me up. " ricky said and yawn. Right, both me and chunji look at the clock on nightstand 5:30 a.m. It's really embrassing, me and chunji are shouting each other at dawn.

"Sorry ricky" i said and ricky nod.

"sorry changhyunie" chunji kiss ricky's puffy cheek and glare at me.

"it's ok. i am really tired and i am going back to sleep now" he said and prepare to go out from our room.

"Let's sleep together with mom ,shall we? " chunji said to ricky. Ricky look at me with appa-you-will-be-ok look.

"it's ok, i don't need him" i fold my arm at my chest and acting cool , ignoring all the glare chunji giving to me.

"ok, umma let's go" ricky hug chunji's arm and chunji nod, smile sweetly to changhyun.

 

I sigh with regret when both of them left. I feel really lonely in me and chunji's share room.

"Let's sleep byunghun and make up with chunji once you wake up" i said to myself and close my eyes to fell asleep.

 


Changjo's POV

I am at the restaurant where my dad told me to go meet with my blind date partner.I look at my watch 10:30 a.m .

"Why is she so late?" i feel my blood boiling and feel really angry now. Honestly i really don't want to come here but my parents force me. i hope changhyun didn't see me together with her. If he heard , we will be over. Please GOD , I have to come here only my parents force so please don't let changhyun see me here please . i sliently pray.

*Last Night *

My father Minsoo come in to my room with very serious face and then he said.

"Changjo , son go meet your blind date partner tomorrow"

"What?!!" i feel myself jaw dropped .

"No, i don't want to go and i can't . I am dating with someone  now appa" i said to him and he just sigh.

"Just this one time, changjo i am pleading you" my dad minsoo said. I look at my dad with shock , it's my first time seeing my dad's depressing and stress face.

"Wh- What happened?"

"the girl you are going to meet is our partner company ceo's daughter and i agree this blind date because i don't want to make the relationship between our two companies worse. So , changjo go meet with her for this one time and next time you don't need to meet her anymore" He explain to me.

"But still i don't want to go" i shook my head.

"you have to changjo , look at your mom's face , niel got hurt because of your ex boyfriend's mother so you have to take responsible for that" daddy said with smirk.

"appa, that not fair!!!" i said but my dad don't listen to me and just left from my room.

 

That is the reason , i am in this restauraunt and waiting that girl.

"Bang Changjo?" someone said and i look at the owner of voice. There is a girl standing and she must be my blind date partner. i though and stand up ,

"Kim Hanna?" i asked as she nod and smile.

"yes, i am kim hanna , nice to meet you changjo ssi" she said as sit on the chair in front of me.

"Nice to meet you Hanna ssi, i am changjo"

And then , She started talking about the thing she like , her hobby , about the movie she watched last night . I just listen to her talking and sometime reply with a nod. I sliently praying that this blind date will be over quickly and changhyun didn't see me together with her but GOD disn't fulfill my wish.

"Yah!!! Bang Changjo What are you doing here?" Someone said and i know this voice. This was Ricky. Ricky is standing beside our table and his mom chunji is standing behind him.

"Yah!! i am asking you!! " he said again .

"Who are you?" Ricky look at hanna and asked to her.

"Me? i am changjo's fiance" she said with a smirk.

"What?!!!!" I look at her with shock expression.

"Changjo , what is she talking about? It is true?" Ricky trurn my head back to him and asked.

"No , she must be crazy. Yah! what are you talking about?" i yell to her and she pout. I really want to punch her face now .

"i am not crazy, i come here to get married with you changjo. changjo , why are you acting like you don't know me? because of him?" she point to ricky.

"changjo !!!!" Ricky shout and i look at him . His face is turing red with anger and about to cry now.

"No,Ricky she is lying" i grad ricky's shoulder with both of my hand.

"Yah! how dare you touch my son" chunji slap my hand hard.

"you shut up!" i shout to chunji and suddenly slap my face .

"How dare you shout to my mom? you are the one who should shut up. Listen Changjo, I am really tired now , let's stop our relationship. Let's break up" Ricky said and my eyes shot open at his last word. Break up? No , we will never .

"Ricky ah , we can't be break up. i can't agree that . never" i grad ricky's hand tightly.

"let's stop this , i am really tired with our relashionship and i hate Chanjo" ricky said as i was shock and let ricky's hand of from my grip.

Ricky look at me one more time before he left together with chunji . I freeze on that spot and ricky's word replaying in my head .

"I hate changjo , I hate Changjo" i cover my ears don't want to hear anymore.

"He hate me? this is the end of us?" my tears fell down from my eyes and i am crying now.

 


 

I Am Back and hope you guys will like this chapter.I am in a hurry so i can't check now and i will do it later .  Bye~ see you next time. ^_^