I am pregnant

Can we get married?

*At ricky's house*

Ricky's POV

I am in the barthroom and i look at the pregnancy test in my hand. It show POSITIVE . I gasp and i am getting dizzy.

"What i am pregnant?". I feel so happy and i am sure changjo will be happy too. .but i am affaird what will happened once changjo's parents and my parents find out. I sigh and sit on the toilet bowl with depressed. How can i tell my parents about i am pregnant when i lied to them that i already break up with changjo. And my father is so scary when he is angry.

"changhyunie why are you taking too long in the toilet?" my mom chunji knock the door as i flich.

"no, i am coming" i said and get out from the bartroom.

"changhyunie ~~~" chunji hug me. My mom is sometime act like a baby. That's why my dad ljoe always call him baby.

"let's go your father is waiting at downstair to have breakfast together with us" chunji said as i nod and go to the dinning room at downstair.

Chunji's POV

I notice that changhyunie is unhappy. Who make my son sad?byunghun? . Did changhyun got scold by ljoe again?. I glare at the eating ljoe and he smile to me.

"honey, you look so happy today" i asked and ljoe smirk.

"yes, today i will sign together with kim corporation and we will work together. that bastard bang minsoo want to work together with kim corporation too but kim corporation choose me. Haha Bang Minsoo lost to me" ljoe laugh happily and i smirk.That means niel lost to me too.

"changhyunie, why you eat so little?' byunghun asked. I look at changhyun. Right, he is eating so little.

"i am not hungry. I will leave first" changhyun get up and walk out from the dinning room.

"That's strange. . . " ljoe said.

"yes,today he is acting little strange" i added.

 

*At changjo's house*

Changjo'sPOV
I am so excited. Tomorrow is our 4th years anniversary. It have been 4 years since me and ricky are dating. Tomorrow I am going to ask ricky to marry me. and ricky will say yes. i feel so happy and i laugh happily.

"Are you happy?" niel my mom come into my room and asked.

"yes"

"you know, your father said he is coming back to home and seem like he is angry"

"why?"

"your father always want to work together with kim corporation but they choose that shorty and so your father lost to that shorty" niel said as the door swing behind us.

"who say i lost to that shorty? !!!!" my father bang minsoo come in and punch the wall angrily.

"by the way, who is the shorty?" i asked and niel and minsoo look at me with annoyed face.

"who? lee Byunghun, the shortess boy in the world" minsoo said and niel nod.

"your ex's father" niel added. EX? i told my father and mother that i already break up with ricky so they thought ricky is my ex. How can i break up with my cute girlfriend?.

"wait and see lee byunghun. i am going to destory you" my dad said as punch the wall again.


Chapter 1 is up. Sorry for boring chapter. next chapter will be more better. do leave comments if you feel like.