Seven

You're Mine 3

Bomi: Hm? What!!? (eyes enlarged)

Ilhoon: OH!!! (embarrassed) Nothing... (continues eating)

Bomi: (clears throat) Okay.... Well, let's hurry, we need to head back to campus.

Ilhoon and Bomi eats quickly, both embarrassed. As they finished, Bomi goes to the restroom before leaving. As she washes her hands, someone approaches her.

Girl: Yah, Bomi-ssi, you.... I didn't know you were dating Ilhoonie~...

Bomi turns around to look who it was, it was Jung Eunji, her old classmate from middle school. Eunji goes to the same university, but she's in the vocal performance major where they travel a lot so they don't see each other too often.

Bomi: Omo~!!!! Eunji~!!!! I've missed you!

Eunji and Bomi give each other a hug. Eunji pulls away.

Eunji: How long have I been gone to see you dating, huh? And you didn't even tell me!

Bomi: What? Dating? Who?

Eunji: Of course, Ilhoonie~!!! I seen you two together so much.

Bomi: Eyyyy... No way. Just today.

Eunji: No.. I've seen you two... So much skinship.

Bomi: (eyes enlarges) WHAT!!? SKIN... Skk.. Skinship?

Eunji: (nods) Of course... Don't you recall?

Bomi: Of course I do, but... How?

Eunji: I don't know, but I've seen you guys together everytime I go somewhere, you guys are always alone too.

Bomi: (shy) Don't say anything to anyone, okay?... 

Eunji: I know.. You didn't confess yet, huh?

Bomi: Omo~!!!! (covers mouth with hand) You indeed know me so well!!!

Eunji: Of course! We're the 93-Line! Of course I know you well...

Bomi: Yah! Let's catch up sometimes! How long are you going to stay until?

Eunji: I'm in Korea until a week after new year's, then I'm going to broadway for an audition, then after that I'm going to go to---

Bomi: Yah! Stop showing off how much you travel.

Eunji: (chuckles) Hehe, sorry. Anyways, are you doing anything for New Year's?

Bomi: (nods) I'm going to Eunkwang Oppa's party, did you wanna come?

Eunji: Hmm.. We'll see by then. Well, my friends are waiting for me, call me whenever you're free!

Bomi: I will! You can call me if you're bored.

Eunji: I will! Bye!

Bomi: Aww, I hope I'll be done with exams earlier so we can hang out!

Eunji: Heh~, just study hard and we'll be able to hang out.

They bid farewell in the bathroom and finally came out, Ilhoon waited for Bomi outside the restaurant while Eunji's friends waited for her at their table. Bomi waves at Eunji one last time. ( Eunji and Bomi were actually really close, but because of Eunji's major, she's been too busy traveling, she doesn't even live in the dorms anymore. When Eunji was around, Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo used to be in the three people dorms, but because of Eunji's absence, they switched over to the two people dorms. ) Bomi comes out of the restaurant, Ilhoon looks at her and shakes his head.

Ilhoon: You took so long, did you take a number two?

Bomi: No... I saw Eunji~!!! So we were catching up.

Ilhoon: Aww, I miss her! Why didn't you tell me!!? 

Bomi: She had friends here so we departed at that.

Ilhoon: Ahh~ Let's hang out with her sometimes! Since exams are approaching soon, let's hang out with her.

Bomi: Us two?

Ilhoon: (nods) Of course, since you two are closer.

Bomi: Um, sure... We'll let you know.

Ilhoon: Okay, let's go! It's getting cold!

Bomi: (nods) Okay...

They walk side by side while walking to the bus stop to go back to the university. Ilhoon's arms kept brushing on Bomi's arms, and each time it did, Bomi turns the other way avoiding his eyes. Ilhoon, on the other hand, also blushes, but doesn't react. They finally reach the bus stop, they stood side by side, about two and a half feet apart. They've been quiet since they were walking together. 

Ilhoon: (clears throat) Uhh,... So, how was your first day with me? (avoiding Bomi's eyes)

Bomi: Uhmm... (clears throat) This was a... dda.... date?

Ilhoon: Of course, sorry, it was just hangover soup.

Bomi: It's okay... I enjoyed it.

Ilhoon: (turns over to her) Really?

Bomi: (nods) It was nice. Our hangover is cured! (laughs)

Ilhoon: (fake chuckles) Yeah...

Then the bus arrives, as people were rushing to get in and out of the bus, Ilhoon pushes Bomi to go in first, as people were still pushing to get in, Ilhoon managed to leave a small gap between him and Bomi so people won't push them down. They finally reached the inside of the bus, Bomi managed to get them both a seat. Bomi sits by the window, while Ilhoon sat by the aisle.

Bomi: Aigoo~ The bus is so busy, why didn't we just walk to the campus?

Ilhoon: Right... It was just a few blocks away.

Bomi: It's okay, like this, I won't have to walk so far.

Ilhoon: Lazy...

Bomi: (turns to look at him) Lazy!!? Tch! As if.. If I was really lazy, I would've left you alone at the restaurant.

Ilhoon: (laughs) I'm kidding, I'm lazy too, so it's okay.

Bomi: Tch...!!! Don't try me. (looks out the window)

Ilhoon: (smiles) You're so cute when you're a little worked up.

Bomi: (blushes) Always saying whatever, whenever.

The bus finally arrives at their stop, they got off, along with other people.

Bomi: Bye, then! (walks off)

Ilhoon: (grabs forearm) Yah! I'm going to walk you to the dorms, it's quite far from here.

Bomi: Heh, what? It's just across the street.

Ilhoon: Anyways, let me walk you, since I'm still here.

Bomi: Fine, sure...

They both walk together towards the girls' dorm.

Ilhoon: You know, without me walking you to your dorm, you'd be lonely. So you rather have me walk you rather than being alone, right?

Bomi: Tch,... So full of yourself.

Ilhoon: I'm serious.. (looks at her) Right?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah. 

Ilhoon: (covers mouth) Oh! I was supposed to touch your heart, but you touched mine!

Bomi: (laughs) Aigoo~ You're so cringey...

Ilhoon: I can be a grease ball for you if you'd like actually.

Bomi: (pushes him) Enough. You're greasy as it is already. (laughs)

Ilhoon: You don't like it?

Bomi: (looks away) It can get intolerable sometimes, ya know?

Ilhoon: But it's still nice, right?

Bomi: (shrugs) Sometimes.

Ilhoon: So you like it? (excited)

Bomi: (chuckles) Shush. We're here, bye! I'll see you whenever!

Ilhoon: (nods) Sure, bye!


Couple days before Christmas, in celebrating the end of the semester, there's going to be a party held at Dongwoon's apartment on Christmas Day, announcing and celebrating his new relationship with Hayoung. Ilhoon is in Bomi & Namjoo's dorm chilling & eating spicy topokki & fish cakes on a stick, along with ramen. They were going to watch a Christmas movie, The Grinch.

Ilhoon: Namjoo-ie~ please put an egg in my Ramen please!

Bomi: Me too!

Namjoo: I should get paid every time I cook for you guys. 

Ilhoon & Bomi: Thank you Queen Kim Namjoo!

Namjoo chuckles while she continued cooking for them. Bomi and Ilhoon starts the movie first, snacking on popcorn. As Ilhoon reaches for the popcorn, Bomi also reaches in the popcorn bowl & they touched hands. They looked at each other & blush and pulls their hands away from the bowl. As the rest of the food continues cooking, Namjoo comes and joins them for the movie, sitting right in the middle of them. Namjoo wanted to test the water of their feelings, so she made herself the wedge.

Ilhoon: Hey, what about the food?

Namjoo: It's boiling, don't worry!

Bomi: What about the ramen? I don't want soggy noodles!

Namjoo: You can cook your own noodles then. 

Bomi: Ahh.... Never mind then. 

As Namjoo serve the food, they all have a meal together & continued watching the movie together. As the movie went on, so did their energy, food coma hits all of them. Causing Bomi and Ilhoon to rest their heads on Namjoo's shoulders. As the ending credits played, Bomi wakes up and sees Ilhoon & Namjoo's head together, it got Bomi making a stink face, she did not like the view so she cleared for them to hear her. Namjoo and Ilhoon wakes up suddenly, they looked at Bomi, she had her arms crossed. 

Ilhoon: What is it? (rubbing his eyes)

Bomi: It's time for us to clean. Now get up so you can go back to your dorm already. 

Ilhoon: I'm so tired! I was just having a good nap! (Yawns)

Bomi: (mouth drops in jealousy) What?

Ilhoon: I meant, did you want to wipe the dishes dry while i wash & rinse?

Bomi: Okay. 

As they were cleaning up, Namjoo's on her phone texting her mystery guy. Bomi was distracted & still thinking about the scene she just saw of Namjoo & Ilhoon. She knew better not to get jealous over that since they weren't anything & since Ilhoon already confessed to Bomi, but Bomi still felt uneasy. As Bomi grabs the next dish from Ilhoon, she drops it because of her inattentiveness.

Ilhoon: Bomi!

Bomi: (snaps back to reality) Oh gosh! What have I done!!?

Bomi crouches down to pick up the plate, carefully, but she still manages to cut herself. Ilhoon grabs her injured hand, examining the cut. 

Ilhoon: Good thing you have thick skin around your hands, because it would've pierced all the way to the muscle. 

Bomi: (screams) No!!!

Ilhoon: I'm kidding, lemme go get the first aid kit!

Namjoo: (walks over) Oh my gosh! What happened?

Bomi: Sorry! I dropped one of our plates!

Namjoo: It's okay! It's just Daiso plates. But are you okay?

Bomi's finger injury started bleeding, causing Namjoo to scream.

Ilhoon: What happened? (entering the room)

Bomi: I'm bleeding... (laughs)

Ilhoon: You need to be more careful!

Namjoo: I'll take care of her and clean the plate up, you do the rest of the dishes.

Ilhoon continues cleaning and washing the dishes, wiping them dry and putting them away. Meanwhile, Namjoo helps Bomi with her injury. Bomi felt really bad, because this all happened because she didn't pay attention.

Namjoo: There. If it looks infected tomorrow, we can go to the clinic.

Bomi: Thank you so much Namjoo! (hugs her)

Ilhoon: Well, I'm done cleaning the kitchen. I'll see you guys.

Ilhoon turns and walks towards the door, Namjoo catches Bomi staring, she smirks and walks over to Ilhoon.

Namjoo: I'll walk you out!

Ilhoon: Ha! Okay.

The two of them walk out together. 

Bomi's Thoughts

Why did they both just walk off together? How come I didn't tag along? Wait.... Why are they treating my finger injury as if it's a leg injury? I can't walk out there now... It's too late.... I'll just go to my bed.

Meanwhile, Namjoo and Ilhoon walks out the dorms. On the hallway, a girl walks pass them, they didn't pay no attention.

Namjoo: So did Bomi give you an answer?

Ilhoon: No... She said News Years Party at Eunkwang's house. I'm thinking she's probably going to announce her relationship like Dongwoon and Hayoung are.

Namjoo: Eh? What do you mean?

Ilhoon: (sighs) Well, I think if she were to like me, she'd respond already. But if she doesn't, she can just reject me now. I won't mind it, maybe I'll distance myself from you two for a while trying to get over her.

Namjoo: (sighs) I cannot with you two. (flicks Ilhoon's forehead & putting her hands to her hips) You just have to be patient, what if she does like Eunkwang Oppa? Or someone else? You can't just cut us out of your life.

Ilhoon: OWW!!! I'm not (rubbing forehead) Man, I feel bad for the mystery man, he don't know who he's up against.

Namjoo: (giggles & playfully hits Ilhoon's shoulder) I can never hurt a fly.

Ilhoon: You're abusive! I'll have to tell mystery guy once I see him!

Namjoo: (stands straight) You better not!

Ilhoon: (laughs) Okay, I'm gonna go before you turn to Explosive Joo! Bye!

Ilhoon jogs out to his dorms. Namjoo walks back up, she felt someone following her, but she couldn't tell if she was crazy or not. She ignores it and speed walks to the dorm room, shutting the door quickly. Bomi looks up at her.

Bomi: What happened?

Namjoo: (eyes huge because of fear) Nothing. Nothing at all....

Bomi: (gathers brows) Okay.... Anyways, goodnight.

Bomi turns the other way, while Namjoo finish cleaning up the broken plate.

Bomi's Thoughts

Did something happen between them two? I wonder.... Wait.... Did he kiss her too? That's the only explaination why she ran inside!!!

Bomi turns over, staring at Namjoo cleaning, realizing how good Namjoo is as a housewife, she's good at cleaning, cooking, friendly, have good manners.

Bomi's Thoughts

I can't even be a decent housewife, let alone a roommate. Namjoo always takes care of me.... Maybe to be more suitable to Ilhoon, I need to help Namjoo or learn her ways more!


The next day, Namjoo gets up to practice cooking her meal for Dongwoon & Hayoung's Christmas Party, she's cooking japchae. Bomi wakes up to the smell of sesame oil.

Bomi: MmMmmMM..... What are you cooking? (barely opening her eyes)

Namjoo: (smiles) Morning Bomi! I'm cooking Japchae, just practicing for the party. Do you know if it's potluck for Eunkwang's party too?

Bomi: I don't think so. He's catering.

Namjoo: (pauses) Wow. Eunkwang Oppa's rich!

Bomi: (laughs) He sure is! His dad is the co-owner of Cube Company, Eunkwang Oppa told me, he's going to have to take over after he finishes university.

Namjoo: (shocked) He's going to be CEO!!!?

Bomi: (shaking her head while laughing) No! He's going to be an executive director under one of the departments, he's been training for it since high school.

Namjoo: Wow, Bomi, you must know about Eunkwang a lot.

Bomi: (yawns, resting on her side) I guess I do, huh? Thought it was a normal amount.

Namjoo: That's actually a lot of personal information about someone.

Bomi: Is it?

Namjoo: Yeah. I mean---

Namjoo gets a phonecall, Namjoo motions Bomi to come stir the vegetables. Bomi gets up and stirs the wok.

Namjoo: Yes, I'm Namjoo... What? Dating? No way am I dating him!

Bomi glances over, mouthing "Who?" Namjoo shakes her head, going into the bathroom for more privacy.

Namjoo: I don't have proof of dating him, but I also don't have proof of not dating him either. We're just friends! You have proof? Where?

Namjoo then goes on the school gossip for students site, there was pictures of them walking in the dorms last night! Namjoo covers , meanwhile Bomi gets a phone call also.

Bomi: Hello? Yes, this is Bomi! Who is.... Ahh... no, my roommate isn't dating anyone. Yes, I know for sure! The website? Okay, I'll check it out, but I'm serious, she's not dating anyone.

Bomi hangs up and goes to the school gossip for students site also, it was pictures of Ilhoon and Namjoo walking, and Namjoo hitting Ilhoon's shoulders.

Bomi's Thoughts

They're not dating! This has to be a misunderstanding! I know they aren't! She already has her mystery man! This is just people blowing it out of proportion!

Bomi laughs, Namjoo comes out of the bathroom, looking worried.

Bomi: Hey, have you heard? Apparently Ilhoon and you are dating! People always want to talk about somebody, right?

Namjoo: Right. But Bomi, we aren't dating or anything, okay?

Bomi: I know! Even though the pictures are pretty flirty, but I'm sure he just said something to set you off.

Namjoo: You're right, you know Ilhoon, he's playful.

Namjoo comes over to the kitchen and hugs Bomi.

Bomi: What is it?

Namjoo: Thanks for believing in me.

Just then, there's a knock on the door, Namjoo gets the door, who is it?

Ilhoon: Are you okay, Namjoo!!? (panting, from running)

Namjoo: I am, are you okay? Have anyone call you to harass you?

Ilhoon: (catching his breath) Yes, I hope you're okay! If there's an unknown number, don't answer!

Namjoo: (crosses her arms) Did you want to come inside?

Ilhoon: (panting still) That'd be great!

Ilhoon walks inside, sees Bomi in the kitchen, in her jammies. Ilhoon smiles.

Ilhoon: Oh, hi Bomi Noona~! You look... astonishing in the morning.

Bomi: Thank you, Mr. Namjoo!

Ilhoon: Ugh... You've heard too huh?

Bomi: I'm pretty sure the whole campus heard.

Ilhoon: My phone hasn't blown up this much in a long time!

Bomi: When did your phone ever blow up?

Ilhoon: ....... When the new game system came out & I was able to get one to sell & people were offering me different things.

Bomi: (laughs) Oh yeah.

Namjoo: (gasps) Oh my gosh!

Bomi and Ilhoon: What is it?

Namjoo: (shows them her phone) There's more pictures! This was throughout the semester! Look, the leaves are still orange!

Ilhoon: (sighs) Looks like we got a stalker.... I'm sorry Namjoo!

Namjoo: (gasps) What if mystery man thinks I've been playing him?

Ilhoon: I'm sure he knows better to trust you than the media.

Bomi: (looking through photos) Wow, you guys must've spent a lot of time together for people to think you guys are dating.

Ilhoon: I mean, this semester I did bother Namjoo a lot since you were mostly busy.

Bomi: Then how come people don't think we're dating?

Ilhoon: You got me... I'm not sure either, but I'm sure they know we're just friends. They probably think I'm dating Namjoo because we don't spend that much time together.

Namjoo: (gasps) Oh my gosh! There's a new photo! This picture literally just happened! You entering our dorm!

Ilhoon: Crap! We got ourselves a stalker on your floor! I just know it!

Namjoo: Wait.... We passed by a girl yesterday... But I rarely see her, I've seen her a few times in the library and around the dorms, but never really seen her face.

Ilhoon: That's right, we did! Thinking about it... I feel like I remember seeing her around the library too. Look, these photos are mostly when I go visit you at the library!

Bomi: Guys... there's a post on here, read it.

Post Says:

These are pictures of Namjoo & Ilhoon! What further proof to say they aren't dating each other? He literally visits her dorm almost every night! He's using Bomi as a shield to cover his dating tracks with Namjoo, who he is really dating! Ilhoon and Namjoo been trying to keep it lowkey, but they are always out in the open! Ilhoon gets her coffee every time he visits her at the library, walks her to her dorm, and inside her dorm! 

Comments:

"You're right OP! I have seen them together many times!"

"How could they do this to Bomi!!! She's been their shield this whole time!"

"Why is Ilhoon always with Bomi when he's dating Namjoo?"

"Namjoo always says she's studying, but she's really just busy dating Ilhoon!"

"Bomi must've known this whole time & has been covering for them! This friend group is so weird~!!!!"

"I have seen Ilhoon around the girls' dorm quite often, I thought it was all for Bomi, but Namjoo?"

"Who are they anyways? Why is everyone making such a big deal out of them?"

"Maybe he's dating both of them, but OP just outed him!"

Namjoo began crying as she's reading the post and many more accused comments, she wants them to stop. Bomi goes over to comfort her, while Ilhoon squeezes his phone, enraged.

Bomi: We know it's not true, there's no use explaining it to anyone. You guys don't need to explain anything! (rubbing Namjoo's back)

Namjoo: (covering her eyes) I'm sorry for bringing you into this, Bomi Unnie~! I'm so sorry!

Bomi: Ahh... Don't worry about it! I don't mind those dumb comments.

Ilhoon: I'm going to find who's behind this! There's no way they're getting away with this!

Just then, Ilhoon's roommate calls him.

Ilhoon: Sup? What? You know who posted it? Who? I'll go bother her right now! Fine, we'll talk more at the dorms! (hangs up) Looks like my roommate knows who did it, I'll let you guys know if it's true.

Ilhoon bends down in front of Namjoo, looking up at her, removing her hands, placing them on her lap.

Ilhoon: I'll find out who's trying to tarnish our names! Don't worry about it!

Namjoo nods, Ilhoon leaves. Bomi continued to pat Namjoo's back.

Namjoo: I'm sorry Bomi Unnie~! (wipes tears) You must be hurt too...

Bomi: (shakes her head while smiling) I'm fine, don't worry about me!

Namjoo gives Bomi a hug, patting her back.

Namjoo: You're the best, Bomi Unnie~!


A/N: Oh my gosh, I can't believe I still have readers & subscribers! I wasn't even sure people used this site anymore! I come by to check here and there, but here's my update, you know it's only been like 5 YEARS since last update TT.TT I know within that time, Apink isn't listened to much anymore, and Ilhoon is no longer in BTOB, but he'll always have a spot in my heart despite the bad things he did. I can't say I'll ever finish or continute this story, but let's hope I do x) - adurrrh94 <3