Two

You're Mine 3

Ever since that day, Bomi and Eunkwang was getting closer, Eunkwang started doing things for Bomi that Ilhoon always misses his chance. One night, Ilhoon goes to the library at night to see Namjoo, she was on her laptop. Ilhoon goes over to her and sat down in front of her as he placed down the coffee drinks he got them both. Namjoo noticed Ilhoon and smiled at him as she accepts the coffee.

Namjoo: What are you doing here?

Ilhoon: I can't be here too?

Namjoo: You're never really here, you're usually with Bomi.

Ilhoon: Ah~ Don't even say her name, I don't want to talk about her. (sips coffee)

Namjoo: Why? Did you guys fight?

Ilhoon: No.

Namjoo: Then what is it?

Ilhoon: We just haven't seen each other lately because Eunkwang always take her out or they study for their class.

Namjoo: So?

Ilhoon: I just wanna see her at least once. (sips coffee)

Namjoo: Ooh, so that does mean you like her then?

Ilhoon: (stops sipping coffee) Well,... I'm not sure how to feel. These days, I've been wanting to see her, but she always tells me she's with Eunkwang that she'll see me soon. I'm starting not to like how I'm not seeing her.

Namjoo: Do you like Bomi then? (sips coffee)

Ilhoon: Yes, but, I feel like I should stop.

Namjoo: How come? (stops sipping coffee)

Ilhoon: Namjoo, she already has someone by her side, I don't want to interfere.

Namjoo: (sips coffee) I'm sorry.

Ilhoon: Why? (sips coffee)

Namjoo: Because, I sort of hooked them up, if I knew you were interested in her, I would have never hooked them up.

Ilhoon: Ooh~ It's okay, you did what you thought was right, it's not wrong.

Namjoo: I just feel really bad though.

Ilhoon: It's okay, I'm sure she's been thinking of him lately since they've been together a lot.

Namjoo: Well, these days when she comes to the dorms, I don't hear her say much when I ask about Eunkwang. When you and her were together, she used to talk about how annoying you be to her, but it was like the same thing everyday although she told it differently.

Ilhoon: Are you saying Bomi used to talk about me?

Namjoo: (nods) Yeah, she did, but she hasn't lately, she sometimes just comes in the room and touch her phone or sleeps. We haven't even talked a lot recently since she seems so tired. (sips coffee)

Ilhoon: (sips coffee) Do you think she might like me back?

Namjoo: I don't know, I know we've been friends and all, but she hasn't been doing anything readable.

Ilhoon: Ooh, okay then... (sips coffee)

Namjoo: But I can ask her for you.

Ilhoon: (chokes on coffee) No, (coughs) don't...

Namjoo: Okay, then you won't ever know the truth.

Ilhoon: Okay! Ask her for me, I want to know!

Namjoo: I will, now go find her, she's probably almost out of the gym, hurry so you can catch her before Eunkwang oppa does!

Just like that Ilhoon gave her a smile and left to find Bomi. Bomi was done with her daily workout, she ties her hair all the way up and looks in the mirror and smiles as tired as she looks. She takes out her phone and checks her text messages, she received a text message by Eunkwang saying....

To: Bomi

From: Eunkwang

------ Bomi, I won't make it to walk you home today, I'm out with the guys, sorry I didn't tell you, I'll buy you icecream tomorrow, okay~? ^v^

Bomi read the text and puts her phone away without answering him, Bomi puts on her jacket and left the gym. As Bomi walks, she keeps thinking negatively and she keeps thinking someone is following her, but she tried to think regular, but she couldn't because she felt scared. Just then someone grabs her arms, Bomi closes her eyes tightly and screamed really loud. The hand covers her as they pull her close to them and whispered.... "Be quiet." Bomi opens her eyes and turns around, it was Ilhoon. Bomi's eyes lit up, she was so relieved that it was Ilhoon, her hand went onto her chest as she breathes.

Bomi: Ilhoon! You scared me!

Ilhoon: I'm sorry, it's just, I haven't seen you scared lately.

Bomi: You could have just told me you wanted to meet me, sheesh, scaring me is getting old. I almost had a heart attack. What if I died? Would you have taken responsibility?

Ilhoon: Yes.

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon with big eyes) What?

Ilhoon: (nods) Yes. Now, why are you alone?

Bomi: (swallows saliva) Uhhh... Eunkwang oppa went out with the guys, so he told me to go by myself today.

Ilhoon: (eyebrows lowered) What!!? And he was going to let you walk all the way to the dorms by yourself in the dark!!? Wow, he's mean!

Bomi: No, Eunkwang Oppa is nice. You're mean!

Ilhoon: Why?

Bomi: Because you always scare me, what if I really do die because of your scaring?

Ilhoon: I told you, I'll take responsibility!

Bomi: Yeah, right.

Bomi turns forward and began walking, Ilhoon follows her by her side.

Ilhoon: I'm sorry, I won't scare you anymore then.

Bomi: Then are you going to start being nicer to me?

Ilhoon: Sure.

Bomi turns to look at him with a confused look.

Bomi: Are you sick?

Ilhoon: (shakes head) No.

Bomi: Are you drunk?

Ilhoon: (breathes in her face) No.

Bomi: Eww! Then why are you acting like this?

Ilhoon: Bomi-yah, it's because ----

Minhyuk: Ilhoonie~!!!!

The two turned to look, it was Minhyuk and a girl, but the girl stopped walking. Minhyuk walks towards them without the girl, the girl just stood there while crossing her arms, Minhyuk walks towards the two as he waves at both of them.

Ilhoon: (rolls eyes) Ughhh!

Bomi: Isn't that Minhyukkie~?

Ilhoon: (nods) Yeah...

Bomi: Whoa~ He's a lot cuter than Eunkwang Oppa described him.

Ilhoon: (turns to look at Bomi) Cute?

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon) Yeah. Minhyuk is one of the cutest guys rumored on campus, I agree.

Minhyuk: Hey, Ilhoonie~! (looks at Bomi) Ooh, you're busy right now? (looks at Ilhoon)

Ilhoon: (nods) Yes, Hyung, I'm busy.

Minhyuk: Who is she? Your girlfriend?

Bomi's face started getting hot as Bomi looks down away from Minhyuk.

Ilhoon: (shakes head) She's a close friend of mine.

Minhyuk: Ah~ She's cute!

Ilhoon: (eyes grew big) Cute?

Minhyuk: (nods) My Chor,.... I hope my future girlfriend will dress this cute too!

Bomi looks at herself, she was in sweats, she sort of smelled too. Bomi continued to look down.

Ilhoon: Hyung, go away, I have to take her to her dorm before it gets dark.

Minhyuk: Okay, well, nice talking to you again. Bye, girl! (offers a high-five at Bomi)

Bomi looks up at him and gave him a high-five, Minhyuk's face went closer to Bomi as he pointed at her.

Minhyuk: You're not Ilhoonie~'s girl! I've seen you somewhere before with....

Bomi: (smiles) Shh~!!!! (her index finger went towards her lips)

Ilhoon looks at the two as his anger started rising a little.

Minhyuk: (backs away from her face) Ah~ I know. Okay, I'll be quiet. I'll see---

Girl: (grabs Minhyuk's arm) Minhyuk Oppa! What's taking you so long!!?

Bomi and Ilhoon looks at the girl, it was Chorong.

Bomi: Chorong Unnie~!!?

Chorong: (eyes widened) Bomi! What are you doing here?

Bomi: I just came back from the gym, what are you doing here?

Chorong: I just came back with... (looks at Minhyuk) I mean, from... The store. (lets go of Minhyuk's arm)

Bomi: This late? No store is open.

Chorong: Uhh, there is a store that is still open near here.

Bomi: Where?

Chorong: Near here... (looks at Minhyuk)

Minhyuk: (scratches head) Okay, me and Chorongie~, I mean Chorong are going to go now, see you two.

Minhyuk walks back to where he was going, Chorong smiled littlely at Bomi and followed along Minhyuk. Bomi and Ilhoon looks at each other.

Bomi: Are the two dating?

Ilhoon: (shrugs shoulders) I don't know.

Bomi: (crosses arms) My chance with Minhyuk Oppa is gone, because I'm pretty sure Chorong Unnie~ and him are together, I saw them two sit together when I went with Eunkwang Oppa to the... (looks at Ilhoon) Never mind, let's get going, it's late.

As Bomi tried to walk forward, Ilhoon grabs her bag and pulls her back while still holding onto the bag.

Ilhoon: Where did Eunkwang take you?

Bomi: (shakes head) No where.

Ilhoon: Tell me.

Bomi: Why? It's none of your business.

Ilhoon: But I want to know.

Bomi: You don't need to.

Ilhoon: (lets bag go) Fine, don't tell me.

Ilhoon walks before Bomi with his hands in his pockets with his head down. Bomi bites her lips as she pulls her bag up. Bomi catches up to Ilhoon and walked by his side.

Bomi: Why are you acting like this to me? You're suddenly so curious and badmouthing Eunkwang Oppa.

Ilhoon ignores Bomi as he lifted his head and continued walking. Bomi frowns as she stops walking.

Bomi: Fine, then walk to your dormitory, I feel like walking alone now.

Bomi walks back the opposite way, Ilhoon looks back at Bomi, she was really taking the other route to the dorms. Ilhoon decided to follow her closely, without her noticing. Bomi doesn't know because she suddenly felt sad. Bomi pouts as she walks to the dorms.

Bomi's Thoughts

Why did he ignore me just now? Am I being annoying? I was so happy to see him again, but he doesn't seem happy seeing me again. Why did he just ignore me? That's making me feel somehow weak in my chest.

Bomi puts her hand on her chest, feeling her heartbeat beating fairly slow, Bomi pouts a lot more and continued walking. Bomi was thinking so much during her walk to the dorms, she arrived quicker than she thought. Bomi sits down at the benches that were outside of the dormitory and began thinking once again.

Bomi's Thoughts

Maybe Ilhoon hates me now. Since he isn't seeing me these days, he seems to be avoiding me. Am I that hateful?

Bomi's eyes starts forming tears, Bomi began crying a little, she felt like she was annoying Ilhoon and he seems to be annoyed of her, that thought made Bomi sad. Just then Ilhoon sits besides her with his elbow resting on his knee as he turned to look at Bomi. Bomi notices and wipes away her tears.

Bomi: What are you doing here?

Ilhoon: I just wanted to make sure you're safe.

Bomi: Well, I am, so now, leave.

Ilhoon: Go inside first.

Bomi: No, you have to leave first.

Ilhoon: Bomi-yah, why are you crying?

Bomi: (gets up) It's nothing, I'm going in then.

Bomi turns her back on Ilhoon and starts walking towards the dormitory.

Ilhoon: Bomi.

Bomi stops walking.

Ilhoon: Sleep well.

Ilhoon turned his back on Bomi and began walking towards the guys' dorms. Bomi turned to look at him, but she turned back towards the dorms and walks in. Ilhoon turns to look if Bomi went inside, and she did, so he continued walking to his dorm.

Bomi goes inside, Namjoo was on her laptop, Bomi puts her bag on the side of her bed and lays down on the bed while staring up at the ceiling.

Namjoo: You're back?

Bomi doesn't answer, she felt a little sad.

Namjoo: Bomi~!

Bomi still didn't answer. Namjoo clears .

Namjoo: Unnie~!

Bomi turned to look at Namjoo.

Bomi: Namjoo, am I annoying?

Namjoo: You can be. Why?

Bomi: (frowns) I feel like I've been a real bother towards someone recently, I feel like that person is ignoring or acting weirdly towards me, what should I do?

Namjoo: Maybe that person needs to tell you something...

Bomi: (looks at the ceiling) Do you think that means hatred?

Namjoo: (shakes head) No, silly, maybe you're just thinking too much.

Bomi: I hope so. (sighs)

It was silent, Namjoo clears again and looks at Bomi.

Namjoo: Bomi, how was your day today? Did you see Eunkwang Oppa?

Bomi just shakes her head.

Namjoo: Ooh, so you walked here alone?

Bomi: (shakes head) No, Ilhoon walked me.

Namjoo: Ooh! Ilhoonie~!!? (eyebrows wiggling up and down) I haven't heard you talk about him for a while, you finally see him again. It's been a pretty long time.

Bomi: Namjoo, I feel like Ilhoon's growing tired of me, do you think he hates me?

Namjoo: (tilts her head) Do you hate Ilhoonie~?

Bomi: (turns over to Namjoo) No. I haven't even seen him lately and he's been giving me a cold shoulder or something.

Namjoo: Then I don't think he hates you, maybe he's acting that way towards you because you haven't given him any of your time.

Bomi: That's because Eunkwang Oppa wants to hang out with me, I know he wants to hang out to, but each time I try to make time for him, Eunkwang always make us do whatever we are doing longer. I do miss hanging out with Ilhoon though.

Namjoo: Do you like Ilhoonie~ or something?

Bomi: (eyes grew bigger) Like Ilhoon? No, I just want him not to hate me.

Namjoo: So you have no feelings for Ilhoonie~? You guys are just friends?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah? Are we not?

Namjoo: Bomi, you used to come home talking about Ilhoon like there was no tomorrow, but ever since you and Eunkwang Oppa started hanging out, you stopped talking about anyone but school. And that's weird, you don't talk school ever.

Bomi: (squints) Do I?

Namjoo nods.

Bomi: That is weird.

Namjoo: Did he scare you today?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah, today seemed scarier, because he went behind me and covered my mouth after I screamed. I was really scared, but after knowing it was him, I felt safer.

Namjoo: Safer?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah, because if it wasn't him, I probably won't be here.

Namjoo: Do you hate it when he scares you?

Bomi: Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Namjoo: Do you feel that he's bothering you?

Bomi: (looks at the ceiling) Sometimes, but it's not something bad, when I see him, my heart beats really fast like when I do cardio... I don't know why.

Namjoo: Try to ignore him tomorrow to see if you can find your answer.

Bomi: Why? I barely see him.

Namjoo: If you do, ignore him tomorrow, and see how that makes you feel.

Bomi: Will I get my answer?

Namjoo: Maybe.

Bomi: Okay.

Namjoo: Now, go shower!

Bomi goes shower and air dried her hair and went to sleep. Ilhoon arrives at his dorms and just went to sleep because he wasn't feeling good.


The next day came, Bomi gets ready and steps out of the dorms, Namjoo was probably at her class already, Bomi goes outside and saw Ilhoon sitting at the benches near the dorms. Bomi turns back and bumps her head on the door, just then someone grabs her arms and dragged her under the staircase. Bomi looks to see who was dragging her, it was Chorong.

Bomi: Unnie~ What are you doing?

Chorong: (whispers) Bomi, tell me you didn't tell anyone you saw me and Minhyuk together last night.

Bomi: I didn't, I actually forgot.

Chorong: (whispers) Promise me you won't tell anyone you saw us together.

Bomi: You and Min... (looks at Chorong) Ooh, why? Are you guys dating?

Chorong: (sighs) Something like that...

Bomi: Why don't you guys let everyone know?

Chorong: (whispers) He doesn't want that.

Bomi: Why?

Chorong: (looks up at Bomi) Because he's popular and dating some girl who does athletics.

Bomi: It's okay, if you guys like each other enough, you guys will let people know.

Chorong: (looks at Bomi) Do you think he'll still hide us?

Bomi: How long have you guys kept your relationship secretive?

Chorong: Since school started...

Bomi: (eyes grew big) What? Really?

Chorong nods.

Bomi: That was so pretty long ago and you're still with him?

Chorong nods.

Bomi: If he doesn't claim you after this month ends, dump him.

Chorong looks at Bomi and said nothing but walks away.

Bomi: Unnie~!!! Stay strong! Hwaiting!!!

Chorong nods to show thankfulness. Chorong walks away, while Bomi walks back outside and bumps into Ilhoon.

Bomi: Oww!

Ilhoon: Bomi!

Bomi looks up, it was Ilhoon who she bumped into, her eyes enlarged as she walks away from him.

Ilhoon: Bomi! Why are you walking away?

Bomi walks away faster, Ilhoon jogs to Bomi. Bomi ignores him, Ilhoon grabs her arm and made her face him.

Ilhoon: Why are you ignoring me?

Bomi suddenly felt a rush through her whole body as she stared Ilhoon in his eyes.

Bomi: Uhh... (swallows saliva) I have to go to class.

Ilhoon: Bomi, you don't have class until 11, it's just 9:15.

Bomi: (looks at her watch) Uhh... I have to go meet... (looks around) Eunkwang Oppa. Bye.

Bomi breaks loose from Ilhoon's grip and walked towards the library. Ilhoon had class at 10:00am, but he still followed Bomi to the library since his class was near there. Bomi goes to the basement floor of the library and went to a random table and puts her head down on the table, she closes her eyes.

Bomi: If I see him when I open my eyes, I'm crazy.

Bomi opens her eyes, she saw Ilhoon walking down from the stairs staring at her while moving his head side to side and squinting at her. Bomi then closes her eyes again.

Bomi's Thoughts

I'm crazy, he's not really here. He has class.

Bomi opens her eyes, Ilhoon's face was next to her face staring at her. Bomi's eyes grew bigger as she stares at him, Ilhoon's eyes were bigger too. Bomi then held her breath and closes her eyes. Ilhoon just stares at her and smiled.

Bomi: Are you real?

Ilhoon: (laughs) No, you're imagining me.

Bomi: Really? (peeks with one eye) Liar, you're really there.

Ilhoon: (smiles) Of course, I am. Why are you acting like that?

Bomi: (opens eyes) Like what?

Ilhoon: I don't know, like you are now?

Bomi: I'm not acting like anything... Don't you have class?

Ilhoon: I'll go soon, I just wanna rest a bit before going.

Bomi: Who told you to come to my dorm that early?

Ilhoon: Because I thought you would come out for your morning jog.

Bomi: But I usually come out at 7 to jog...

Ilhoon: I know, and that's why I'm tired. (closes eyes) I'm going to sleep until class starts. Wake me up then.

Bomi: (lifts head off table, pushes Ilhoon) Wake up, go to class.

Ilhoon: No, I don't want to. Lemme rest, I waited for you for two hours, lemme rest.

Bomi: (eyes grew bigger) Really?

Ilhoon: (nods) Now, let me rest, okay?

Bomi: Fine. (rests head on table facing him)

Bomi's Thoughts

I'm supposed to ignore him to find my answer, but why do I suddenly want him to stay next to me and not go to class? (looks at his face) Wow! He looks extremely attractive up close, how even? His eyebrows are so nice, I have never noticed. His eyelashes, so dark and long, his hair, so dark and such a perfect haircut. His nose, long and pretty. His lips looks nice and plump...

Bomi stops thinking, she smacks herself lightly, thinking she was crazy for even looking at him, all of sudden, she looks at his lips again. Her face went nearer to his face while closing her eyes and her lips began puckering.....