One

You're Mine 3

Bomi and her friends all attend Seoul University together, it is already their third year of college already. Everyday Bomi and her friends hang out after their classes, but since the new semester appoarched them, Bomi only sees and hangs out with Namjoo and Ilhoon the most because their schedules fits the times of Bomi's. Namjoo and Bomi has been friends since elementary school, but Namjoo's family moved to another city, so they were seperated when they were on their way to middle school. Bomi and Ilhoon met in middle school and stood friends since and they went to high school together. Everyday after they are all done with school, Ilhoon walks Bomi and Namjoo to their dorms after going to the gym or whereever they hangout. In the middle of the semester, Namjoo stood at the library overnight because she had an exam the next morning, Bomi was at the gym getting her workout done to keep fit. After working out at the gym, Bomi gets her stuff and walked to the dorms, it was quite far from there, but she still wanted to walk. Bomi threw on her jacket and went outside with her gym bag on the side, she notices, it was chillier than it was that day. Bomi walks as quick as she can to the dorms, but it was too cold, so she couldn't go any faster. Just then someone pulls her gym bag back causing Bomi to backtrack her steps, Bomi looks back, it was one of her best friends, Ilhoon.

Bomi: You scared me!

Ilhoon: Sorry! I tried to catch up to you, but you were walking a little too fast so I had no choice.

Bomi: It's okay. Why are you here? Didn't you tell Namjoo you were going to be with her this semester since she's spending most of her nights in the library?

Ilhoon: I did, but... It's okay. Namjoo already went to the dorms since it's cold tonight and the library heat is not on.

Bomi: Ooh~

Ilhoon: Lemme walk you to the dorms.

Bomi: (nods) Okay.

They were walking and walking, they passed by their friends. The four guys were walking towards the gym, it was a little late already, they didn't look cold but dressed up for basketball.

Bomi: Ooh~ Hi Oppas!

Guys: Hi Bomi!

Hyunsik: Where did you just come from?

Bomi: The gym.

Peniel: What? You and Ilhoon went to the gym? It's going to snow tomorrow, Ilhoon goes to the gym!

Ilhoon: Be quiet.

Changsub: Look at you, you're going to develop some muscles in no time.

Jihoon: (looks at Bomi) Bomi, always making miracles.

Bomi: (smiles) I wish. Well, catch you guys tomorrow.

The guys nodded and left to the gym. Bomi felt Ilhoon was probably embarrassed, so she spoke up first.

Bomi: The wind makes this season cold.

Ilhoon: Yeah.

Bomi: I like the wind though, it goes wherever it wants to and still can come back to their original place.

Ilhoon: Wind? Eh, I like clouds, they can be so peaceful and mad sometimes. Like me!

Bomi: (snickers) Sure.

It was quiet once again so Bomi looks over at Ilhoon who was looking down while walking.

Bomi: Are you embarrassed?

Ilhoon: Embarrassed about what?

Bomi: What the guys just said?

Ilhoon: No. Why would I be?

Bomi: Stop lying, you are, right?

Ilhoon: No. (points to the ground and screams) Ah! Bomi-yah, a spider under your feet!

Bomi: (looks and screams) AH!!!!

Bomi hides behind Ilhoon and grabs onto his bookbag, Ilhoon chuckles and placed Bomi's hands onto his bookbag.

Ilhoon: Have no fear, I am here!

Bomi: Is there really a spider?

Ilhoon: Yes, so big!

Bomi: I'm scared! Kill it!

Ilhoon: No. Nature is beautiful, it should live.

Bomi: KILL It!!!

Everyday after the gym, Bomi walks to the dorms and will always get scared by Ilhoon since he creeps up at her after she gets out. Ilhoon would scare Bomi differently everyday and she still gets scared.

Bomi: (faces Ilhoon while walking backwards) Why do you always scare me!!? 

Ilhoon: Because you look funny when you're scared!

Bomi: It's not nice, you know?

Ilhoon: Okay, I'll quit after the semester's over.

Bomi: You better quit today or you'll get it tomorrow!

Ilhoon: You won't do anything to me.

Bomi: Lemme warm up first.

Bomi bends down to tie her shoelaces, but she pulls a cramp.

Bomi: (screams) AH!!!!

Ilhoon: Giving up already, see, you're no match.

Bomi: Shut up! I just pulled a cramp on my calves. It hurts! (pouts)

Ilhoon walks over to Bomi and bends down in front of her.

Ilhoon: (looks at Bomi) Does it really hurt?

Bomi: Of course it does... (looks at Ilhoon)

Ilhoon: I'll carry you to the dorms then.

Bomi: Carry?

Ilhoon: (nods) I'll give you a piggy back ride.

Bomi: Really?

Ilhoon: Yeah, only if it's hurt.

Bomi: It does hurt.

Ilhoon: Okay.

Ilhoon positions himself so Bomi can climb on his back to piggy back ride her. Bomi took off Ilhoon's bagpack and carries it and jumps onto Ilhoon's back. Ilhoon gets up.

Ilhoon: What did you eat this morning? You're so fat!

Bomi: Shut up! I did cheat today though. I ate meat today...

Ilhoon continues walking, Bomi started slipping off of Ilhoon's back.

Bomi: Hey! I'm falling, keep me up!

Ilhoon: Okay.

Ilhoon grabs Bomi's and pushed them up so Bomi can't fall. Bomi screamed and hits Ilhoon.

Ilhoon: What!!?

Bomi: You touched my !

Ilhoon: (flustered) No, you said to keep you up higher so I did.

Bomi: That doesn't mean you touch my !

Ilhoon: Well.... You must have wanted me to.

Bomi: Ugh, dirty mind!

Bomi pushes Ilhoon's head with her two fingers. Ilhoon stops walking.

Ilhoon: If you hit me one more time, I'm going to drop you.

Bomi: Okay.... .

Ilhoon walks again.This time quietly, Bomi starts getting sleepy, she falls alseep on Ilhoon's shoulder.

Ilhoon: Little girl, are you asleep?

Bomi doesn't make a sound.

Ilhoon: Sleep well.

Ilhoon hurries to the dorms, they finally arrived. Ilhoon puts Bomi down to the bench nearby and called Namjoo.

Namjoo: Hello?

Ilhoon: Namjoo, come get Bomi, she's outside.

Namjoo: Why? What happened?

Ilhoon: She's just... sleeping.

Namjoo: OOh! Okay, be right down.

Namjoo goes outside and walks over to Ilhoon and Bomi.

Namjoo: What happened?

Ilhoon: She's drunk.

Namjoo: (glares at Ilhoon) No way. She never drinks unless she's really depress.

Ilhoon: (puts Bomi down) I'm kidding, she's just sleeping.

Namjoo: Ooh! You scared me.

Ilhoon: She's just being lazy... She pulled a cramp earlier too so that's why I piggy backed her.

Namjoo: Okay. You should get going, it's late.

Ilhoon: Okay. See you two tomorrow or something.

Ilhoon goes to the dorms and Namjoo took Bomi inside.

Everyday the same things repeat, Namjoo seems really busy this semester, so Bomi and Ilhoon sees each other more often. Every night if Namjoo isn't sleeping or at the library, Bomi would come to the dorms and they'll talk about their day and Namjoo would talk about her studies while Bomi complains about Ilhoon.

Bomi: He scared me... AGAIN!!!

Namjoo: You two... I thought I'd expect the same story everyday, but it's just the same person.

Bomi: I know right. I wish you be there and attack him with me.

Namjoo: Bomi-yah, I haven't joked around with him for a while now, it might get awkward.

Bomi: How? You hear me speaking about Ilhoon everyday, it's like you're there.

Namjoo: You do talk about Ilhoon everyday, don't you?

Bomi: I think so... (confused)

Namjoo: Do you like Ilhoon?

Bomi: No.

Namjoo: Liar. You can't just not like someone you see and talk about everyday.

Bomi: But it just happened to be that way.

Namjoo stares Bomi down.

Bomi: Be quiet, I'm going to sleep!

Bomi goes to sleep. The next week or so, Bomi had an exam and after the exam she was set to meet up with someone from her class over coffee for some class work.

Ilhoon: What time is it?

Bomi: He said to meet up with him at 3pm at Starbucks...

Ilhoon: It's a guy? No, don't go.

Bomi: Why?

Ilhoon: Because it can be dangerous.

Bomi: But he said he needed to talk to me about homework and classwork... It seems he's behind.

Ilhoon: Well... Is he?

Bomi: I don't know.

Ilhoon: Then don't go, you don't even know him.

Bomi: But I---

Ilhoon: Just don't go! It's going to be dangerous for you, you have to stay on campus and be safe.

Bomi: You can come too then...

Ilhoon's eyes lit up and smiles at Bomi big and nods.

Bomi: Oh, look at this loner? You just wanted me to invite you, huh?

Ilhoon: (smiles) Sure. (winks)

Bomi was caught off guard by his wink and just stared at him.

Ilhoon: (stops smiling) What's wrong?

Bomi: (shaking head) No.. (places hand on chest (heart area)) What's wrong with me?

Ilhoon: What is it?

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon) No. I think I have to go.

Ilhoon: Why?

Bomi: I just have to go!

Bomi leaves the place and went towards the dorm feeling her heart.

Bomi' Thoughts

What? Did my heart just beat really fast just now? Can't be... That's not right. He's my friend... I do see him everyday, it's not like he doesn't wink at me, but today's wink... Why did it make me feel so weird in the stomach?

Bomi shook her head and went to the dorm to get ready for the meet up at 3pm. Ilhoon catches up to her and grabs her arm and made her face him.

Ilhoon: Are you okay?

Bomi looks at him and then his hand, she points at it and screamed.

Ilhoon: Why? Why? What is it?

Ilhoon lets go, Bomi looks at Ilhoon.

Bomi: I must be crazy.

Bomi walks in the dorms. Ilhoon was standing there confused.

Ilhoon: I'll be waiting here?

Bomi goes inside and went to sit down at the desk.

Namjoo: What's wrong?

Bomi: I don't know, I feel my heart beating like I just got done doing some cardio workout or so, cause it's beating so fast.

Bomi hears Namjoo laughing and she looks over to Namjoo.

Bomi: Was you even listening to me?

Namjoo: (looks up) What?

Bomi: Forget it. Why are you so happy?

Namjoo: (looks at Bomi) Oh, sorry, it's just... Nothing. (laughs)

Bomi: Okay, don't tell me...

Namjoo: Okay, come here! I'll tell you.

Namjoo pats at part of her bed for Bomi to sit. Bomi goes over to her before changing into her clothes and sits down on the bed.

Bomi: What is it?

Namjoo: So I'm talking to this mysterious guy, like he said he seen me before and we've been talking for a while now... I don't even know who he is, but he seems so charming! (hugs her pillow)

Bomi: (smiles) You're crazy! Why like a person you never seen?

Namjoo: It doesn't matter, he just needs to like me... Besides, he is really sweet! He told me to study hard since he haven't seen me lately and he told me study well and eventually we'll see each other... I can't wait...

Bomi: (scratches head) Okay.

Namjoo: Why did you come to the dorm already? Aren't you going to class?

Bomi: I had an exam today...

Namjoo: Ah~! What are you going to do today?

Bomi: I'm meeting up with a classmate at Starbucks today to talk about classwork.. Why?

Namjoo: (smiles widely) Really?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah.. Why?

Namjoo: (shook head) Nothing... Just curious...What's his name?

Bomi: Um... It's just Eunkwang actually.

Namjoo: (eyes grew bigger) Eunkwang oppa? Really?

Bomi: Yeah... I mean, I know we haven't seen each other lately, but so weird meeting him again, we never really talked.

Namjoo: Maybe it's not school work he wanna talk about...

Bomi: What do you mean?

Namjoo: (shook head) Nothing, just wear something nice.

Bomi: I should, huh?

Bomi goes pick out an outfit, she picked out a white blouse and threw on a maroon colored cardigan and wore gray faded jeans with black combat boots. Bomi leaves and went outside, she saw Ilhoon waiting for her.

Ilhoon: Why did you change?

Bomi: I wanna look good too.

Ilhoon: Why?

Bomi: So I can make a good impression, do I look okay?

Ilhoon: No, go change.

Bomi: Really? (pouts)

Ilhoon: Yeah, go change...

Bomi goes inside and changed into a white tanktop and wore a big aztec patterned cardigan on and wore shorts and changed her shoes to over the knee boots. Bomi goes outside and saw Ilhoon's face, he didn't seem please.

Bomi: And now?

Ilhoon: (shook head) Bomi-yah, it's cold, wear something that will cover your skin.

Bomi: Fine!

Bomi marches back upstairs and just wore her skinny sweatpants and took her aztec cardigan off and wore a white hoody and changed her shoes to white tennis shoes.

Namjoo: Why do you keep changing?

Bomi: Ilhoon has a problem with every of my outfit...

Namjoo: So? Just go however, you're meeting some guy you might get close with on campus, you have to look good.

Bomi: I should, huh?

Namjoo: Yes.

Bomi changes and chose to wear a pastle pink color dress and wore heels.

Bomi: How do I look?

Namjoo: So pretty!

Bomi: Thank you! I'll take my leave now.

Namjoo: Wait!

Namjoo went over to their makeup vanity table and chose a headband for Bomi and it had a white ribbon on it.

Bomi: I can wear it?

Namjoo: (nods) Yes.

Bomi puts it on and her hair was put to the back.

Namjoo: You're so pretty, Unnie~!!!

Namjoo took out her phone and took a photo of her.

Bomi: Why are you taking pictures?

Namjoo: Because you don't ever dress up.

Bomi: Okay, lemme pose well.

Bomi does a few poses and Namjoo took pictures of her. Bomi then left, she went outside and saw Ilhoon still waiting for her. She then tried to avoid him and went out the other side of the dorm and left. Ilhoon waits and waits, he looks at the time, it was already 2:40pm, he glanced at the door, Bomi wasn't coming down anymore. Just then he received a text.

From Namjoo:

To: Ilhoonie~

--- Ilhoonie~ Look at Bomi! So pretty, right!!?

With a photo attachment, Ilhoon looks at the pictures, Bomi was wearing a dress it wasn't even that long, he runs to Starbucks, but before he can, Namjoo comes out of the dorm and waves at Ilhoon. Ilhoon waves at her and was ready to take off.

Namjoo: Why do you look so unhappy?

Ilhoon: I'm not...

Namjoo: Really? If I tell you something, you promise not to get mad, okay?

Ilhoon: Okay... (eyebrows went up)

Namjoo: Since she seems lonely these days, I hooked her up with one of my guy friend....

Ilhoon: Who?

Namjoo: Actually, our friend...

Ilhoon: WHO IS IT!!!?

Namjoo: (smiles) Eunkwang oppa!

Ilhoon: Eunkwang Hyung? Why?

Namjoo: He told me he kind of digs her recently... I've been in the dorms a lot, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Ilhoon: But Bomi told me that it was her classmate?

Namjoo: It's true, they do have a class together, but they don't ever talk. 

Ilhoon: Eunkwang Hyung.... Why must it be him?

Namjoo: Why not? I think they'll look good together...

Ilhoon: (pouts) Really?

Namjoo: You don't like Eunkwang?

Ilhoon: I'm okay with him, it's just.... I don't know... I just feel like I need to protect Bomi...

Namjoo: Really? You must like her then... (crosses arms)

Ilhoon: (laughs) Like her? No way... I don't like my close friends...

Namjoo: Then don't go see Bomi and Eunkwang at Starbucks...

Ilhoon: Why?

Namjoo: Because if you do go to Starbucks and bother both of them, you like Bomi.

Ilhoon: That doesn't mean I like Bomi, I just want to protect her from people...

Namjoo: You mean guys?

Ilhoon: No... People.

Namjoo: Okay, but if you don't like Bomi, you should just study all day today and not bother them, but if you like her, you can go disturb them.

Ilhoon: But I don't like Bomi...

Namjoo: Then don't go bother her and Eunkwang oppa then...

Ilhoon just stared at Namjoo, Namjoo smiles at him and nods.

Namjoo: Okay, you don't like Bomi then, will you still be disturbed if I told you where he's going to take her after coffee?

Ilhoon: Don't tell me, I won't go disturb them then...

Namjoo: Okay, then go to the rest of your classes today or something then, I have to get back inside to study for my exams too.

Ilhoon: Okay, study well..

Ilhoon leaves, he looks at the time, it was 2:47pm, Bomi probably arrived at Starbucks waiting for him already.

Ilhoon's Thoughts

Okay, I don't like Bomi, I can't like her, that's going to be Hyung's girl now, I shouldn't be bothering them... Yeah, Eunkwang will be safe for Bomi...

Ilhoon goes to the dorms, he had a class at 3:30pm, he decided to go take a rest at the dorms before going to class. Ilhoon takes a nap. Ilhoon wakes up from his nap and he sees Bomi in his dorm sitting on the coffee table just looking at him.

Bomi: Are you really not coming?

Ilhoon just stared at Bomi.

Bomi: You know I'm waiting for you and not for Eunkwang oppa, right?

Ilhoon doesn't say anything.

Bomi: Since you don't like me, we shouldn't be friends then. Is that fine with you? Is it fine if I did this?

Bomi's fingers motioned someone from behind her to come to her, it was Eunkwang.

Bomi: If I do this, you won't be mad right?

Bomi was leaning in for a kiss towards Eunkwang.

Ilhoon: (yells) Bomi-yah!

Ilhoon gets up and pushes Eunkwang, but he disappears into air, Ilhoon steps back and looks at Bomi.

Bomi: You wouldn't be mad if I looked like this after tonight right?

Bomi gets up and her stomach got big, she looked pregnant.

Ilhoon: (eyes grew big) Bomi-yah....

Bomi: Do you want to know who's it is?

Ilhoon looks at the guy who was appoarching her from the back, it was Hyunsik. Hyunsik was going to give Bomi a back hug.

Bomi: You wouldn't be mad if I did this, right?

Bomi leans in a kiss on Hyunsik's cheeks, but Ilhoon also pushes Hyunsik away and he disappeared. Bomi smiles at him and grabs his head.

Bomi: I'm sure you'll be okay if this happened right? You'd like that right?

Bomi was leaning in a kiss for Ilhoon. Ilhoon wakes up from his dream and got up. Ilhoon checks the time, it was just 3pm now, he ran out of the dorms and ran to Starbucks. As he was running, he thought of Namjoo's words, they were true, he couldn't keep the thought of Bomi being with another guy instead of himself. Ilhoon arrives at Starbucks, it was 3:08pm already, he went inside and searched for Bomi with his eyes, he saw Bomi looking out the window while stirring her drink. Ilhoon walks over to Bomi, Bomi looks up and saw him and looks away.

Bomi: What are you doing here?

Ilhoon: (side smiles) Nothing, just getting some coffee.

Bomi: Liar, you came here to see me get stood up, aren't you?

Ilhoon: You got stood up?

Bomi: (looks at her drink and nods) He said he was going to be late, that means I got stood up, right?

Ilhoon: (nods) Maybe.

Bomi: (sighs) I guess I got too happy, didn't I?

Ilhoon: It's okay, you still have me...

Bomi: (looks up at Ilhoon) I guess so.

Ilhoon: Does that make you feel unhappy?

Bomi: (shook her head and smiled small) No. It makes me feel safe. Thank you. I guess, I should be leaving, right?

Ilhoon: Let's leave after I get some coffee too!

Bomi nods and Ilhoon goes to get coffee, he orders vanilla mocha. As he waits for his coffee to be made, he glanced over to Bomi with a smile and saw Eunkwang sitting there in front of her, smiling at each other. Ilhoon's smile faded as his coffee arrives to him.