Six

You're Mine 3

Bomi starts blushing, but she managed to contain herself and pushes his head back.

Bomi: Ahhh~~~ Stop... Let's go, we're running late. Eunkwang Oppa~ will be here soon.

Ilhoon lets go of Bomi. 

Ilhoon: Do you only care about him?

Bomi: Yeah, why? I can't?

Ilhoon: (sighs) I'll work harder.

Just then, Eunkwang pulls up, Bomi and Ilhoon heads to his car, Bomi sat in the back while Ilhoon sits in the front.

Eunkwang: Bbom, you look very nice today!

Bomi: (chuckles) Oh stop,...

Ilhoon: I agree! You look nice! (glares at Eunkwang)

Bomi: (smiles) Thanks...

They kept chatting until they arrived. When they arrived, some of the guys were already there. The people that were there were Minhyuk, Chorong, Peniel, and Mina... 

Ilhoon: Wow, so many people here already. So many girls...

Bomi: Don't dream about it, they're all dating.

Ilhoon: Does that mean you & Eunkwang are a couple?

Bomi: (shakes head) No.

Ilhoon: Good...

Bomi: (smiles) Let's go sit!

They went to join the table.

Peniel: Where's Sungjae?

Ilhoon: He's back at the dorm, he didn't wanna come.

Chorong: Namjoo too?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah.

After everyone got there, they began playing drinking games. They played spin the bottle, truth or drink.

Minhyuk: My turn!!! (looks at Ilhoon) Hoon! Is there someone you like right now?

Ilhoon: Of course.

Minhyuk: Who!!?

Ilhoon: (blushes) It's someone!

Minhyuk: Tell us!!!

Chorong: Minhyuk! (looks at Ilhoon) Ilhoon-ah~, you don't need to.

Hyunsik: Please, tell us!

Ilhoon: No....

Minhyuk points at him and the cup. Ilhoon takes the drink.

Chorong: My turn... (clears throat) Bomi~ is the person you like in this room right now?

Bomi: (chokes on drink) What? (coughs)

Chorong: The person you like, is he in this room?

Everyone stares at her. Bomi avoid everyone's gazes as she grills her meat.

Bomi: Of course.

Ilhoon looks at her, she glanced at him briefly and looks away.

Bomi: (clears throat) Next person...

As they kept playing the game, a lot of them were drunk or buzzed already.

Ilhoon: (stands up) I have an announcement!

Everyone looks at him.

Ilhoon: I will make the person I like, like me back at ALL cost!

Mina: Who is it?

Ilhoon points at Bomi. Surprising some people, Eunkwang looks away, Bomi embarrassed and shy at the same time.

Minhyuk: I knew it!!! (stands up & claps) But you have competition!

Ilhoon: Who?

Minhyuk: Eunkwang hyung~!

Everyone looks at Eunkwang. Eunkwang chuckles away as he tries to hide the truth.

Bomi: (looks at him) Is it true?

Eunkwang: (avoiding gazes & looks up) What? (fake chuckles) You kids.... Always making things up.

After that everyone kept talking. Some people left and some people were knocked out so they just laid their heads down. Bomi began sobering up, since she didn't drink as much. Eunkwang was sobering up also. They both were the only ones sitting up straight.

Bomi: (looks at Eunkwang) Oppa~... Can I ask you something?

Eunkwang: What?...

Bomi: Earlier, was it true what they said? You liking me?

Eunkwang: (looks at her) Why? What if it was true? What'll be your answer?

Bomi: (looks down) I'm sorry... I don't feel the same... (looks up at him) But it isn't true, right?

Eunkwang: (nods) Of course not... It isn't true..

Ilhoon lifts his head all of a sudden, scratching his chest.

Ilhoon: It's so hot.... Heung~......... I wanna sleep on my bed! (puts his head back onto the table)

Bomi: (looks at him) You crazy guy...

Eunkwang: Bbom~... (looks at Bomi) Who is it that you like then? If it isn't me?

Bomi: (looks at Eunkwang) Eh..? Oh, umm,.. I can't really say right now.

Eunkwang: Why?

Bomi just gave him a faint smile.

Eunkwang: Bbom-ah~.... Truth is... I... I actually do like you..

Bomi looks at him with her big eyes, her lips began quivering.. Bomi was surprised he liked her.

Bomi: Why?

Eunkwang: (chuckles) I don't know, but all these time, I thought you liked me.... I guess I thought too highly of myself...

Bomi: I'm sorry.. I like someone else.

Eunkwang: Is it perhaps... (raises his eyebrows at Ilhoon)

Bomi: (nods) But it's a secret for now.

Eunkwang: Why? Just tell him.

Bomi: I don't want to yet... I will soon.

Then it became quiet all of a sudden... After a few more minutes, Eunkwang finally speaks.

Eunkwang: I knew you didn't like me, but I still liked you even though I knew you never had the eyes for me..

Bomi: I'm sorry.. (avoiding his eyes)

Eunkwang: It's okay.. It's my own fault.

Ilhoon: (lifts head) Let's go for another round! (points up)

Eunkwang gets up.

Eunkwang: I'm sorry, I can't take you and Ilhoon back... You guys will have to go by yourselves.. Sorry...

Eunkwang leaves.

Bomi: I'm sorry... 

Ilhoon: (looks at Bomi) Why are you sorry?

Bomi: Shush up, you drunkard.

Bomi manages to get them a cab home. As they sat down, Ilhoon rests his head on Bomi's shoulder.

Ilhoon: So warm.... (smiles) You're so warm....

Bomi just smiles. They arrived at the dorms, Bomi sat Ilhoon down at the benches near the guys' dorms. Bomi calls Sungjae.

Sungjae: Hello?

Bomi: Oh, Sungjae-ssi? I'm Bomi, Ilhoon's friend, he's drunk right now, is it okay if you come get him?

Sungjae: Oh, okay, where are you guys?

Bomi: We're near the benches near the dorm.

Sungjae: Okay,... Can you stay with him for like 10 or 15 more minutes? I'm using the bathroom.

Bomi: (laughs) Okay.. We'll wait down here for you.

They hang up. Bomi just laughs.

Ilhoon: (eyes still closed) Who's Bomi laughing with? It's not me.

Bomi: You crazy guy,...

Ilhoon lifts his head and looks at Bomi, he began sobbering up a bit. His vision was still a little hazy.

Ilhoon: Ooh! Bomi Noona~! You're here!

Bomi: What?

Ilhoon: (smiles) You're so beautiful today....

Ilhoon suddenly brushes his hand down Bomi's hair slowly.

Ilhoon: So beautiful... (smiles)

Bomi just sits there and smiles at him. Ilhoon's hand went behind Bomi's neck pulling her head closer to his.

Ilhoon: Noona~, be mine....

Ilhoon kisses Bomi! Bomi's eyes grew big, Ilhoon's eyes are closed. Bomi wanted to break away from the kiss, but she wanted it too. Both of Bomi's hands suddenly hooks onto Ilhoon's neck. Bomi and Ilhoon continued kissing, until Ilhoon pulls away.

Ilhoon: Wahh~.... What a nice dream, dreaming about kissing Bomi Noona~!

Bomi: (chuckles quietly) I'm going now. So.. goodnight.

Bomi gets up leaving Ilhoon by himself. Ilhoon falls asleep on the bench, just then Sungjae comes down, seeing Bomi leave.

Sungjae: Wahh~~, did Noona~ bring him here by himself? She's such a strong woman!

Sungjae takes Ilhoon inside and drops him onto the bed and continued his studies. The next morning, Ilhoon wakes up, his clothes reeks! Ilhoon wakes up and looks around the room.

Ilhoon: When did I get here?

Sungjae: Hyung~, you were so drunk, I had to carry you all the way up here.... It was truly too tiring.

Ilhoon: Who took me home?

Sungjae: Bomi Noona~ did. You don't remember?

Ilhoon: No...

Ilhoon felt a headache coming. He drops down on his bed again rubbing his head.

Ilhoon: This is why I hate drinking! Aish... My head hurts!

Meanwhile, Bomi wakes up, Bomi had a headache too.

Bomi: Ahh!!!! I really need to stop drinking so much!

Bomi gets up to find hangover pills to take. A few hours passed, Bomi's head is clearer now. As she's taking a shower, she recalls what happened last night. She covers , remembering it clearly.

Bomi: (whispering) What if he remembers? (covers face)

Bomi finishes her shower. She gets dressed and looks at her phone, Ilhoon texted her.

Bomi: (reads text) Bomi~, thanks for bringing me back to the dorms safely! I owe you one! Tch... Looks like he doesn't remember, so that's good.

Bomi texts him back. 

Ilhoon: (reads Bomi's text) You're welcome! You're lucky I'm strong enough even after drinking. (laughs) This girl...

That whole day they just texted each other. They both went to the convience store and saw each other, Bomi was definitely still shy about their kiss, so she acts as if nothing happened.

Bomi: Oh, Ilhoon~, what are you here buying?

Ilhoon: (scratches head) More hangover medicine and just snacks.

Bomi: Same! What a bad headache, right?

Ilhoon: Right! My head still hurts a bit too!

Bomi: You need to eat food to bring that headache down, like soup!

Ilhoon: Wanna go get soup together?

Bomi: Right now? It's been a few hours since I woke up, I feel better. 

Ilhoon: So, no?

Bomi: We can go...

They bought snacks and went to a nearby a soup restaurant.

Ilhoon: Have you gone here before?

Bomi: (shakes head) No, I always make my own soup so I never came here.

Ilhoon: Oh, why didn't you just make it for us?

Bomi: You said you wanted to come here.

Ilhoon: Let's leave.

Bomi: It's okay, we're here already, let's just eat.

They ordered their food & began eating and talking about yesterday.

Ilhoon: (looks up at Bomi) Did I do anything weird yesterday?

Bomi: (chokes on soup) What... (coughs) No!!!!

Ilhoon: Really? Are you sure? I must have.

Bomi: (waves hands) No!!! Don't worry!

Ilhoon: Well, I'm sorry if I did... 

Bomi: It's okay, you were just a handfull walking you, but that's it.

Ilhoon: Okay...

They kept drinking and eating, Ilhoon then recalls their conversations during the truth and drink game.

Ilhoon: Oh right... Bomi, who do you like?

Bomi: (holds back laughter) Why are you asking me so suddenly?

Ilhoon: I wanna know.

Bomi: Well, you won't know cause I'm not going to tell you.

Ilhoon: Aww, come on, just tell me. It's me, right? (smiles)

Bomi: (chuckles) Eat your food!

Ilhoon: So it is me, you like me?

Bomi: (laughs) Keep dreaming!!

Ilhoon: Dreaming.... (recalls the kiss, but thinks it's a dream) OOh~!!! Kiss.......

Bomi's eyes gets bigger as she stares at him.

Bomi's thoughts: Did he perhaps... Remember us kissing!!? He can't... No..... ><


A/N: Hi readers, viewers, everyone? Hehe, so I'm updating it quite fast, huh? We'll see how long I keep this up? I actually have time this week so I was able to update this quick. I hope you guys are enjoying this. I wonder if people are still interested in them and this story... I know I said I'd make it short, but I promise, I won't go pass 10 chapters! Hopefully... Hehe, we'll have to see... Anyways, guys, I have a confession, I'm not experienced in writing detailed kisses, so that's one of my weakness.... ><  But I will be better!... Someday. Haha, anyways, I've decided that I'll finish updating this story until it's done then I'll finish updating my other fanfics. But hope you guys enjoyed this,.. HoonMi's first kiss scene chapter! Hahha, okay, too much talking, thank you for reading! Bye bye~!!!!       - adurrrh94<3