Four

You're Mine 3

Bomi managed to hide from Eunkwang from following him, she hid behind the alley. Eunkwang walked right pass her, after that, she went the opposite direction of Eunkwang to avoid anyone from the university. Bomi started getting emotional as she kept thinking about Ilhoon, did Ilhoon hate her? She kept blaming herself, just then she received a text from Eunkwang. The text read, "Bbom, where are you? Are you at the dorms already?" Bomi texted back, "Yes, don't worry and just go to class." Eunkwang texted back, "Okay, feel better, Bbom!" Bomi continues walking, she has never seen this side of the city before and she's been going to school near there all her life. Bomi wanders around and kept wandering, she ignored everything around her, then she received a phone call, it was from Ilhoon... She ignores it and turned off her phone.

Bomi: I can't do it,... I can't talk to him like I used to.

Bomi continued walking around, she discovered a park nearby and went to explore it. She then chose a tree and sat under it, trying to figure out why she's been feeling weird lately.

Bomi's Thoughts

I am suddenly so alert when talking with Ilhoon now,... It's like ever since I befriended Eunkwang oppa,... He's been... So rude to me. Why? Is he jealous because I'm not hanging with him? No.. It can't be, it must be because Namjoo's getting him jealous..... It can't be me, why would I be able to make him jealous? Even though we don't talk like normal anymore, I kinda wish we did,..... I feel it's been forever since we've been together.... Wait... Why would I wanna be with him when I'm just bothersome to him? Maybe Namjoo's making ignore him on purpose so I won't have to deal with him... Does she like him that much? The thought of the two dating is just....I guess it's okay, but Ilhoon hating me,.... What did I ever do?...

Bomi's thoughts upsets her and she closed her eyes and thought to herself, "It can't be that I like Ilhoon that I sudden feel that he should only stay with me, right? Is that why him hating me is effecting me?" Bomi then fell asleep on the tree...

 

Meanwhile, Ilhoon and Namjoo leaves the icecream shop, Ilhoon checks the time, it was 1:14PM, he was wondering if Bomi got home safely, so he forced Namjoo to go check by calling Eunkwang.

Ilhoon: Namjoo, call Eunkwang hyung to see if Bomi go to the dorms already....

Namjoo: Why? I'm sure she did...

Ilhoon: Call.... Please?

Namjoo: Tsk, the plan I set for you just isn't going to work, huh?

Ilhoon kept quiet, while Namjoo dialed for Eunkwang...

Namjoo: Hello? Eunkwang Oppa?

Eunkwang: OOh, Namjoo! What is it?

Namjoo: Did you send off Bbom safely?

Eunkwang: No... I think I missed her, I couldn't find her, but I'm at the gym to check if she's there... She likes to work out when she has too much icecream.

Namjoo: Ooh, can you check for me?

Eunkwang: Okay...

Eunkwang checks the gym, the weightlift rooms, the swimming pool, no sign of Bomi anywhere.

Eunkwang: Namjoo, I can't find Bbom anywhere, actually.... You should go check at the dorms to see if she's in the room.

Namjoo: Okay, I'll get back to you... Thanks Eunkwang oppa, take care.

Namjoo hangs up, she looks at Ilhoon...

Namjoo: Let's go see if she went to the dorms....

They walked to the dorms, Namjoo went in while Ilhoon waits outside, Namjoo came rushing to Ilhoon.

Namjoo: I don't see her, the room still looks the same from this morning!

Ilhoon: What? Are you trying to test me now?

Namjoo: No! I'm serious, I can't find her in the dorms, lemme try to call her.

Namjoo tries to call, but her phone battery died, so Ilhoon was the only choice left,... Ilhoon tries to call, but it didn't even ring three times and it was a drop call. Ilhoon and Namjoo began to worry, where is Bomi now? Ilhoon shook Namjoo.

Ilhoon: If I can't find Bomi, I can never tell her how much I like her!!?

Namjoo: Yah! Calm down! I'm sure she's fine! I'm worried too! Now let me go.

Ilhoon lets go of Namjoo, he walks to the bench nearby and felt really sad. Namjoo goes over and sits next to him patting his back.

Namjoo: We'll just report it to the campus police, they can try to find her.

Ilhoon: (nods) I'm worried she got into danger while she came home alone. There's no way she could've got into trouble right?

Namjoo: No, you know how tough she can get, no one can destroy Bomi.

Ilhoon: (chuckles) You're right... With Bomi's strength and her power of destruction, it's impossible.

Namjoo: (smiles) Now let's go to the campus police.

They reported Bomi missing to the campus police and they were on the search already. Namjoo and Ilhoon also goes on the search around campus and around the area of the icecream shop. As they were searching, they ran into Eunkwang, he ran to them.

Eunkwang: Did you guys find Bbom?

Ilhoon: No. Did she call you back?

Eunkwang: (shakes head) No.

Ilhoon: (grabs Eunkwang's collars) Why didn't you chase her in time? Now she might be in danger!

Namjoo: Ilhoon-ah! Stop!

Eunkwang: (pushes Ilhoon off) You don't think I'm as worried as you are? I am!

Ilhoon: What is she to you, huh?

Eunkwang: Bbom, she's a really good friend that comforts me when I feel down, she's that great friend I can't find anywhere, because her presence is so comforting to me, I can't bear to be away from her!

Ilhoon remained quiet, all those words, he felt the same way. Ilhoon swallows as he stared Eunkwang in the eye.

Ilhoon: Do you... Do you perhaps.... Like Bomi?

Eunkwang: I do. But she doesn't like me! I can't force her too either! I respect her decision, she told me she only sees me as a friend, and I'm okay, because she will always be one of my good friend I can lean on.

Ilhoon: Did she really say that?

Eunkwang: (nods) Yes! No time for nonsense now! Let's go find her!

They continued to search for Bomi, meanwhile, Bomi awakes from her nap and checked her watch, it was really late already, it was already 5PM,  she took a nap that long.... She then got up, she felt better. Bomi then began walking back to the dorms, on the way there, she saw a cat couple, they were walking on the sidewalks together, she smiles and went to pet the cats. She scratches their chins and smiles.

Bomi: You guys have a better love story than mine. Love each other till the end, okay? (smiles)

Then someone calls her name, Bomi looks up, it was Ilhoon. She gets up, then looked around, his face was like no other, his face, Bomi's never seen Ilhoon so angry.

Bomi: Ilhoon-ah....

Ilhoon walks angrily towards her and grabs her arms and pulls her in a hug.

Bomi: What is it?

Ilhoon: (began getting a little teary) Bomi-yah.... I thought you were in danger! Thank goodness you're safe!

Bomi: Why? What's the matter?

Ilhoon: I thought I lost you....

Bomi: What?

Ilhoon hugs her tighter, Bomi just stood there, just then....

Namjoo: Bomi Unnie!!!

Bomi looks up and pushes Ilhoon away.

Bomi: Namjoo....

Namjoo: Unnie! Are you okay?

Bomi: (nods) Yes, why wouldn't I be?

Namjoo: I thought we lost you!

Namjoo gives Bomi a hug, just then Eunkwang appears.

Eunkwang: Bbom! Are you okay?

Bomi: (nods) Yes, why are you guys asking me if I'm okay?

Eunkwang: You've been gone for a couple of hours and we just thought you were in danger.... Thank goodness you're okay.

Namjoo lets go of Bomi and she feels on Bomi's face to see if she was cold or not.

Namjoo: Are you sick?

Bomi: (shakes head) No... I'm okay you guys.

Ilhoon: (walks towards Bomi, Namjoo, and Eunkwang) Where did you go?

Bomi: I just.... I went exploring a bit.

Ilhoon: Don't ever explore alone, okay? You must tell us next time! Don't be alone! It's dangerous!

Bomi: But I'm not in danger, Ilhoon, so it's okay.

Eunkwang: Ilhoon's right, don't go exploring alone, you know there's always me.

Bomi: (smiles) Yes, I know, oppa.... Now let's go back to the dorms.

Namjoo: Wait,... We still have to cancel the search for you.

Bomi: Search?

Namjoo: (nods) We thought you went missing so we reported to the campus police, so me and Eunkwang oppa~ will go cancel it.

Eunkwang: Eh? (stares at Namjoo)

Namjoo: Yes. Let's go. Ilhoon will walk her home.

Bomi and Ilhoon looks at each other, Bomi looks away. Before Eunkwang and Namjoo left, Namjoo went over to Ilhoon and whispers, "Confess tonight!" Ilhoon just gives her a weird look as she walks away with Eunkwang.

Eunkwang: See you tomorrow, Bbom!

Bomi: (nods) Yes. Bye!

Ilhoon then walks next to Bomi, Bomi looks over at him, then her body jumped, and she began walking away.

Ilhoon: Where are you going?

Bomi: I'm going to the dorms.

Ilhoon: Why are you in such a rush? Let's take this time to catch.

Bomi: (stops walking) Catch up?

Ilhoon: Well, we haven't really talked for a while now, right?

Bomi: That's true, but.... You're a taken man now, I can't talk to you like old times now.

Ilhoon: Taken? Huh?

Bomi: (nods) Yeah, I know you're dating now, so please don't treat me the same anymore, I don't want to upset your girlfriend.

Ilhoon: Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend.

Bomi: (eyes widened) What?

Ilhoon: Who told you I had a girlfriend?

Bomi: Well, I just thought that since you and Namjoo's been close, and I heard you guys are talking too, so I just thought you guys were eventually dating......

Ilhoon: (shakes head) No! Me and Namjoo are just good friends! Who told you we've been talking?

Bomi: (shakes head) Never mind then.

Bomi began walking ahead, a smile grew on her face as she found that he wasn't dating Namjoo, but then she felt bad too. Ilhoon walks up next to her.

Ilhoon: Who told you? Huh?

Bomi: No one.... It's just I thought you were being really cold to me because you and Namjoo were dating, so I just thought.... Aish~ Never mind. If I think of it now, I'm dumb...

Ilhoon: You're right. You're a dummy.

Bomi: (looks at him) Tch... You never have anything nice to say.

Ilhoon: Oh really? Do you want me to compliment you now?

Bomi: If you can even find yourself to.

Ilhoon: Fine...

Bomi: I'm waiting!!!

Ilhoon kept quiet. Bomi shakes her head.

Bomi: I told you. You only have mean things to say.

Ilhoon: (turns to look at Bomi) Bomi....

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon) Mmh?

Ilhoon: I... I like---

Chorong: Bomi!!!

Bomi turns to look at Chorong...

Bomi: Ooh~! Chorong unnie!

Chorong: I heard you were missing, are you okay?

Bomi: (nods) Yes, oh my gosh! Who else knows?

Chorong: Well, Ilhoon called everyone to see if they've seen you, thank goodness you're okay!

Bomi: (smiles) Of course I'm okay, I'm Yoon Bomi!

Chorong: (laughs) Okay, I have to get going to tell Minhyuk oppa~ that you're okay! Goodnight!

Bomi: (smiles) Bye, Chorong~!

Chorong walks away, Bomi turns to look at Ilhoon, he looks away.

Bomi: So you called everyone to look for me?

Ilhoon: No...

Bomi: But you told me I shouldn't worry about you, why are you worrying about me? Huh?

Ilhoon: It's just....

Bomi: Tell me! If you told me I shouldn't be worried about you, then why were you busy worrying about me? And letting the whole world know? Hm? It's because you do care about me, right?

Ilhoon stood quiet.

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon) You don't care about me? Forreal?

Ilhoon was taken back, he shook his head.

Bomi: If you don't care about me, don't embarrass me by telling the whole world I was gone missing for only a few hours....

Ilhoon: Bomi-ah! It's not like that.

Bomi: I'm going to the dorms... Bye!

Bomi walks away from him...

Ilhoon: Yoon Bomi!

Bomi kept walking.

Ilhoon: I, Jung Ilhoon....

Bomi kept walking.

Ilhoon: Really, really like you.

Bomi stops walking, she froze...

Ilhoon: That's why I called everyone to see if they saw you...

Bomi kept quiet, as Ilhoon continued talking, he walks towards Bomi.

Ilhoon: But no one did, and my worrying for you grew bigger and bigger....

Ilhoon finally reached Bomi and grabs her arms so she can face him.

Ilhoon: Do you know why my worrying became bigger and bigger?

Bomi looks down, avoiding his eyes...

Ilhoon: (grabs her face to face his) I thought I couldn't tell you the words, 'I like you' to you ever and I was going to regret it because I lost so many chances of telling you. Now I want to tell you, I like you, Yoon Bomi... I really, really like you.


A/N: Hi~!!! Sorry for such the long delay! It's been a long time! And I do apologize >< But thanks for all the waiting, hope I can continue to return to this and update! I hope you guys like this chapter, I reread my chapters & OMG this story is escalating so fast O.O Anyways, enjoy & thanks :) - adurrrh94<3