Five

You're Mine 3

As Bomi's breathing got heavier, her nervousness rose, she couldn't face him, she looks away.

Bomi: Ilhoon-ah,.... let's get going to the dorms... It's late...

Ilhoon: Bomi-yah,...

Bomi: Let's go...

Bomi breaks away from his touch and walks towards the dorms, with her back Ilhoon, a smile formed on her face, her hands placed by her heart, this was pure happiness. Ilhoon walks up next to her, Bomi then changes her face to a 'normal' face, she still couldn't bare to watch him, or she'll just burst with a smile.

Ilhoon: Are you okay?

Bomi: (nods) Of course..

They arrived to the dorms, Ilhoon stops walking,...

Ilhoon: Bomi-yah,... Now that you know I like you,... How do you feel?

Bomi looks back at him.

Bomi: I'll tell you at the New Year's Eve party at Eunkwang oppa's house...

Ilhoon: Why? Are you confused right now..?

Bomi: (smiles) Goodnight, Ilhoon...

Bomi runs inside the dorms, she couldn't hold onto her smile anymore, her happiness, the confession has made her night. While, Ilhoon, he began to worry whether Bomi has feelings for him or Eunkwang or someone else... He forgot about rejection. He walks to his dorm. Bomi arrives at the dorm, she runs straight to the bathroom without talking to Namjoo. Bomi closes the door behind her and sat down, with her back against the door... She thought back to the confession, it just made her blush so much more, she became so happy, she looked like a fangirl, she blocks her face shaking her head. She couldn't believe he confessed to her. Just then,..

Namjoo: (knocking on the door) Are you okay, Bomi Unnie?

Bomi: Yes...

Bomi gets out of the bathroom, she buries her face under the pillow, Namjoo looks at her weirdly.

Namjoo: What's with you?

Bomi: (turns to look at her) Nothing. I'm going to sleep.

Namjoo: (chuckles) Okay... Goodnight.

Bomi: Goodnight!

Bomi rests her eyes and slept. The next day, Bomi gets up and washes up and sat on her bed and began putting on makeup. She was being loud with all her rambling, Namjoo woke up, she checked the time, it was just 7AM.

Namjoo: Unnie~ Why are you up so early?

Bomi: I have my morning jog to do!

Namjoo: With all that makeup.... Tch.

Bomi: I wanted to look pretty while jogging...

Namjoo: Okay, whatever, please keep it down, I have class at 9AM.

Bomi: I know. I'll keep it down.

Bomi puts on mascara, combing her lashes over and over, then she puts on a peach lip tint. She's done with her makeup, she changes into her jogging clothes. She picks out a grey color tracksuit. As she left to go downstairs, she saw Ilhoon waiting by the benches down there, she smiled, she just recalled the day before that she thought she hated him. She walks closer, Ilhoon heard her steps and turns to look at him, he smiles at her. This was when Bomi was sure,... She likes him back, not as a friend,... More than a friend.

Ilhoon: You're finally down....

Bomi: What are you doing here?

Ilhoon: I decided,... I'll make your feelings clear everyday, whether you like me or not...

Bomi: (chuckling) Okay... I'm going to go jogging now.

Ilhoon: I know, that's why I came...

Bomi: Okay, let's go!

Bomi jogs away, smiling, knowing that he can make her day with just a smile. Ilhoon was still worried for rejection, so he was holding back on his actions. As they jogged around the soccer field for laps, Ilhoon rests by sitting down in the middle of the field.

Ilhoon: I'm tired! Why do you jog more often now!!?

Bomi: Because I'm not tired...

Ilhoon: Come rest with me!

Bomi: No, I have to keep going, with Christmas next week, I have to keep slim!

Ilhoon: Come on!

Bomi: After two more laps!

Bomi ran THREE more laps then came to rest with Ilhoon sitting next to him. Ilhoon was laying down closing his eyes.

Bomi: You told me to come rest and you're sleeping? Tch....

Ilhoon: I'm resting my eyes too.

Bomi: Tch... Me too then.

Bomi lays down on her side and faces Ilhoon's direction... Ilhoon turns over to her direction.

Ilhoon: (opens eyes) What's your answer?

Bomi: I'll tell you in a few week's time....

Ilhoon: Why? I can't wait that long....

Bomi: I have to settle my feelings first...

Ilhoon: Then, you're just going to expect me to keep liking you for that long?

Bomi: It's not long...

Just then someone's shadow cast over them, they both looked up, it was Minhyuk and Chorong.

Ilhoon: Minhyuk Hyung~? Chorong Noona~?

Bomi: Oppa? Unnie? What are you guys doing?

Minhyuk: I'm practicing soccer with Chorong....

Ilhoon: Are you guys dating?

Bomi: Tch... Why are you so curious?

Minhyuk: Yeah,.... Stop butting into my business...

Bomi: Unnie~, we'll get out of your way, I know the soccer season will come soon in the spring semester!

Ilhoon: We'll get going, you two have a fun practice!

As Bomi and Ilhoon were going to leave,...

Chorong: Bomi! Ilhoon! Wait....

The two turns around, Chorong jogs to them.

Chorong: Did you guys want to practice against me and Minhyuk?

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon) You can ask him? I'm not dead from my jogging yet, so....

Ilhoon: (looks at Chorong) Sure.

So they were put into teams, Minhyuk and Bomi vs. Ilhoon and Chorong, the two more skillful and less skillful players were split.

Bomi: Prepare to go down!

Minhyuk: That's right!

Ilhoon: Tch, me and Noona~ will kill today!

They began playing and playing, Bomi's phone rings. Bomi stops the game, she checks the time, it was already past her class time!

Bomi: Oh my gosh! I just missed CLASS!!!

Ilhoon: Right! You're missing discussion right now!

Bomi: (hits herself) Oh no!

Chorong: It's okay, it's just one day!

Bomi: You're right. Come on! Let's keep playing!

Ilhoon: Are you sure?

Bomi nods. After playing for another thirty minutes, the game was finally over, Bomi and Minhyuk won with 8 to 2 against Chorong and Ilhoon.

Bomi: Unnie~, Ilhoon, sorry! I didn't think you guys were that great...

Ilhoon: Bomi!!!

Bomi: What? Are you dropping honorifics with me?

Ilhoon: (looks away) I'm sorry...

Chorong: Oppa! Let's get going! Your lab is going to start in an hour, you have to change and get clean.

Bomi: Unnie~!!!

Bomi drags Chorong to the side, and whispers...

Bomi: You're going with Minhyuk to his apartment?

Chorong: Yes, why?

Bomi: You're not nervous?

Chorong: For what?

Bomi: Umm,.. never mind.

Chorong went to Minhyuk and clings onto his arm as Minhyuk holds their bags.

Chorong: Well, we're off! See you guys whenever!

Minhyuk: Bye guys! Go to class!

Ilhoon: See ya...

Bomi: Bye!!!

As Chorong and Minhyuk left, Bomi goes to the water fountain nearby and washes her face. Then she recalls she had makeup on, she screams as she keeps washing her face.

Ilhoon: What's wrong?

Bomi: I forgot I had--- Never mind.

Ilhoon: What is it?

Bomi: Never mind... Let's get going.

Ilhoon: Okay...

Bomi keeps looking at herself through her phone camera, making Ilhoon blush at her beauty. While Bomi was worried about her makeup being messed up, thank goodness they were waterproof since Bomi buys waterproof makeup often without looking at labels.

Ilhoon: Are you looking in the mirror cause you're aware of me now?

Bomi: (looks at him) No, it's just I put on makeup this morning and I forgot and almost washed it all off.

Ilhoon: (eyes widened) Why!!? For me? To look good for me?

Bomi: (chuckles awkwardly) No... I'm meeting Eunkwang and his friends today, so I have to look presentable.... You know, for once...

Ilhoon: Then go remove it.

Bomi: Why? I wanna look good too...

Ilhoon: No, you're already pretty without makeup, and with makeup, you're just going to impress them even more with your beauty.

Bomi: (laughs & blush) Wow.... That's so corny....

Ilhoon: I'm serious..

Bomi: (crosses her arms) Why should I listen to you? I'm not even yours.

Ilhoon: Well... You will... be... mine....

Bomi: (walks first) Aigoo~ You're so cringey to talk to now.... (hiding her blushing face)

Ilhoon: Wait up!!!!

Bomi speed walks ahead to hide her blushing face so Ilhoon won't find her out. They got near the dorms, they met Eunkwang on the way.

Bomi: Eunkwang oppa~!!!!

Ilhoon scoofs and crosses his arms. Bomi notices him acting jealous already, so she wanted to some more.

Bomi: Oppa~! When did you want me to meet you and your friends again?

Eunkwang: At 8PM at the restaurant we went to last time to eat pork skin and drink soju... (looks at Ilhoon) Did you wanna come with? It's with Peniel and the guys?

Ilhoon: Thanks for the invite, I'll be sure to come. Is Bomi the only girl going?

Eunkwang: The guys are bringing some other girls too, but Bomi's my guest.

Ilhoon: You mean Bomi and I? I wasn't really invited until you invited me. So I'll be sure Bomi & I come together.

Eunkwang: But I'm picking her up, did you want me to pick you up too?

Ilhoon: Sure. Thanks.

Eunkwang: Well, see you guys there! Look nice!

Bomi: Bye Oppa~ See you~!!!

Eunkwang walks away, Ilhoon glares at him while his back was turnt. Bomi stares at Ilhoon and smiles, Ilhoon then turns and looks at Bomi. Ilhoon thought Bomi was smiling at Eunkwang...

Ilhoon: I've lost already, huh?

Bomi: Hm? Lost what?

Ilhoon: Never mind. Before we go out tonight, you have to send me pictures of your outfit to make sure it's appropriate.

Bomi: Are you my mom? Last time I checked, she's back at home...

Ilhoon: No, but...

Bomi: Fine, fine... I will, sheesh. See you later then, I have to go refresh myself and get ready for tonight's gathering.

Ilhoon: Alright, I'll meet you here too before he gets here.

Bomi: Bye~!!! (waves)

Ilhoon: Bye. (waves)

Bomi goes inside the dorms while Ilhoon just stares at her go inside. Ilhoon ran to the dorms and jumped into the bed.

Ilhoon: I have to look good so I won't lose to any guys today who might catch her attention.

Ilhoon gets up and showers and styled his hair and went through a few outfits. Ilhoon's roomate came in.

Sungjae: Whoa,... the room's a mess.

Ilhoon: Help me! I need an outfit to be dashing enough to beat tons of guys!

Sungjae: Why? I'm studying...

Ilhoon: Lies, I know you're only gonna text....

Sungjae: Why should I help you anyway?

Ilhoon: Because we've been friends since day one.... Your day one at least.

Sungjae: So annoying... Fine. I know more fashion sense anyway...

Ilhoon looks away and scoofs. Meanwhile, Bomi got cleaned up and removed her morning makeup and began putting on makeup for the gathering. Bomi began her base makeup, she went for matte finish base with orange blusher, she did shimmery orange eyeshadow with brown tones also. Then she did a very thin line of eyeliner, then she curled her lashes and puts on falsies, which she never really wears, but knows how to put it on. She finishes off her makeup with a peach lipstick. She then curled the ends of her hair and finally finished, she has a few more hours left, so she decided to pick a few outfits to wear. Bomi's first outfit was a silver sequins tank top with black jeggings and black strap high heels. She took a mirror selfie and sent it to Ilhoon.

Ilhoon: This is too old fashioned, who wears this loose style anymore?

Sungjae: Rappers.... Rappers...

Ilhoon heard his phone's text tone and checks it. It was Bomi's picture, he looks at it, he thought it was too revealing, Sungjae peeked at it too.

Sungjae: Wow... She's so pretty! Do I know her?

Ilhoon hides his phone.

Ilhoon: No.... You don't.

Sungjae: Greedy....

Ilhoon: Tch... You have one you're texting and you guys are both dumb for not revealing each other to each other.

Sungjae: Shuddup, we're waiting to meet at Eunkwang's party...

Ilhoon: Wow... How smart... Not. Anyways, I'm not wearing this outfit.

Ilhoon texts Bomi NO. Bomi scoofs him off and changes into a different one. She changed into a pink sheer tank with light blue washed out skinny jeans with white high heels. Ilhoon still declines. She calls him.

Bomi: Aiiii.... Forget it. I don't know why I'm bothering to show you, I'm just going to wear whatever I want.

Ilhoon: Bom----

Bomi hangs up and flips her hair. She changes to the first outfit and added a grey blazer to match. She notices Namjoo wasn't getting ready.

Bomi: You're not going to Eunkwang Oppa~'s party?

Namjoo: (smiles & shakes head) No.

Bomi: Why?

Namjoo: I don't want to.... You have fun though.

Bomi: Ahhh... Studying again... Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Namjoo: You're wearing that?

Bomi: Why? Does it look wear?

Namjoo: It's pretty, will the guy you like notice your personality through that outfit?

Bomi: Tsk... Shush. You don't even know who I like....

Namjoo: Who!!!?

Bomi: Not telling. Well, I'm done preparing, don't study too hard, okay? You'll have a nose bleed! Bye!

Namjoo: Be safe! Bye!

Bomi leaves downstairs, she sees Ilhoon, she stops walking as she stared at him. Ilhoon notices Bomi and stood up. They both were stunned by their outfits and beauty.

Bomi's Thoughts: Wow.... He looks so good today.... Too bad he's not mine yet....

Ilhoon's Thoughts: Oh gosh, she looks so good.... A little too good, honestly...

Ilhoon walks towards Bomi, she makes way to him slowly.

Ilhoon: You're too pretty right now.

Bomi blushes and looks down as she tuck some hair behind her ear. 

Ilhoon: I hope no one snatches you from me tonight....

Bomi: (moves close to his ear & whispers) I'm not even yours so don't worry if I get snatched or not.

Ilhoon grabs Bomi's waist and moved it closer to his body.

Ilhoon: You will be, stop saying that.

Bomi: What are you doing?

Ilhoon: Marking you right now, whether you like it or not....

Ilhoon's face moves closer to Bomi's face, his eyes closed, head tilted. What is going on!!? O.O


A/N: Haiiii~!!! I don't even know if I have anymore readers, hehe, but I finally updated.... Finally, right? Lol. Been two years! Time flies so fast, do people even ship HoonMi anymore? I still do though! Even though she's on WGM rn, TT . TT, anyways, enjoy the update, it's quite long, eh? Hehhe, Happy Late New Years btw! ^^      - adurrrh94<3