Three

You're Mine 3

Someone then calls out Bomi's name, it was Hayoung. Bomi looks up with wide eyes, she was surprised at Hayoung's hair, it was dyed light brown.

Bomi: Your hair! (getting up on her seat & walking towards Hayoung)

Hayoung: Yes! I've been wanting to change my looks, so I dyed it! Do you like it?

Bomi: (nods) I love it!!

Hayoung: Thanks for your advice the other day, along with Eunkwang oppa! Dongwoon oppa finally notices me, he waved at me today in class!

Bomi screams and jumps up and down with Hayoung, Ilhoon lifts his head up and turned to look at them.

Hayoung: He's not Eunkwang oppa, who is he?

Bomi: Ah~ He's my close friend, Ilhoon.

Hayoung: Ah~! I've heard of you! You're the guy who's been trying to talk to Namjoo, right?

Bomi: (looks at Ilhoon) Namjoo?

Ilhoon smiles and shakes his head, then lays his head back down.

Hayoung: Well, that's what I heard.

Bomi: Who said?

Hayoung: Eunkwang oppa.

Bomi: Really?

Hayoung: (nods) Yeah. Well, I have to go now, I have class really soon! So bye!

Hayoung leaves to her class. Bomi walks over to sit down again.

Bomi's Thoughts

Ilhoon and Namjoo? They're talking?

Bomi's face grew darker as she looks at Ilhoon. 

Bomi: Ilhoon-ah.

Ilhoon: What?

Bomi: Are you and Namjoo talking?

Ilhoon: I talk to everyone who talks to me.

Bomi: No. I'm serious, are you and Namjoo going out?

Ilhoon: (lifts head and opens eyes) What if I say we are?

Bomi: (eyes forming water) Are you guys?

Ilhoon:  Why do you care? You were never curious of our statuses of each other.

Bomi: I'm just asking. Are you and Namjoo dating?

Ilhoon: I'm not going to answer you.

Bomi: Why?

Ilhoon: Because you didn't answer my question from last night.

Bomi: What was it?

Ilhoon: (shakes head) It's nothing, if I shouldn't be worried about you, you shouldn't be worried about me.

Bomi: Ilhoon...

Ilhoon gets up from his seat as he straps his bookbag onto his shoulders.

Ilhoon: I'm going to class. See you.

Ilhoon leaves to class, Bomi sitting there, not knowing if she's sad or curious.

Bomi: Why am I worried if they were dating anyway?

Bomi then receives a text, it was from Namjoo. It read, "Hey, I'm having icecream at 12 at Lee's Goodies with Ilhoonie~, are you coming?" Bomi's heart dropped as she read his name, she starts noticing how Namjoo is one of the few people who calls Ilhoon, Ilhoonie~. She never once called him that. Bomi texts back saying, "Okay." After they were done with their courses today, at 12pm, they met at the icecream shop. Bomi arrives first, she's never late, she looks at the time, about 10 minutes worth left.

Bomi: Why aren't they here yet?

She waited and waited and waited, it was for more than fifteen minutes, it was now 12:05, Bomi decides to go inside first to sit down. Bomi checks her text, it was from Eunkwang, it read, "Bbom, where are you? I haven't been able to see you these days." Bomi smiles as she texted back, "I've been busy! I'm actually having icecream with Ilhoon and Namjoo today." She puts down her phone, she looks up, seeing Namjoo and Ilhoon entering together.

Bomi: (gesturing them to come over) Over here!

They noticed and went to sit in front of her. They sat together, Bomi felt odd, Ilhoon always sat with her,...

Namjoo: Did you order yet?

Bomi shook her head.

Ilhoon: Why? Why didn't you just order and wait for us?

Bomi gave him a small smile and shook her head.

Ilhoon: Are you sick? You were fine this morning...

Bomi: I'm okay.

Just then she gets a text back from Eunkwang, she quickly checks it, it read, "Ooh~ Can I come too?" Bomi looks at both of them and back at her screen, "Sure." She puts down her phone.

Namjoo: Bomi-yah, let's go order some!

Bomi: Okay.

They went up to the counter to order, Ilhoon sat alone at the table, looking out the window, since he sat by the window.

Ilhoon: Why didn't she just eat?

Just then he received a text, it was from.. Namjoo? Namjoo texts him saying, "You're too worried still. Make it seem like you're not that worried so she'll notice." Ilhoon looks over to Namjoo and gave a her nod meaning he understands. Just then, Bomi's phone received a text message, Ilhoon couldn't resist of not seeing who she was texting, he took a peek at the name.. Eunkwang Oppa? Ilhoon looks at her phone closer, it really read Eunkwang Oppa!~ Ilhoon looks over to Bomi, Bomi was laughing at Namjoo's joke and she met eyes with Ilhoon's gaze. She stops laughing, not even smiling...

Bomi: (looks at Namjoo, avoiding Ilhoon) Namjoo-ah, I think I made Ilhoon mad at me last night, now he's been treating me weirdly. (pouts)

Namjoo: How weirdly?

Bomi: He keeps giving me the cold shoulder.

Namjoo: Ah~ Maybe he's just tired of exams lately.

Bomi: But he really been so mean or like he doesn't talk to me much anymore.

Namjoo: Ah~ Don't worry, maybe he's just a little stressed.

Bomi: You and Ilhoon seems close these days,... (looks at Namjoo in the eyes) Are you guys dating?

Namjoo: (eyes widened) Da-Dating? Me and Ilhoonie~?

Bomi nods.

Person#1: Order's here.

Bomi: Ooh~ Thank you!

They received the icecream, there were four different kinds.

Namjoo: Tch! You ordered two for yourself? Greedy!

Bomi: (smiles) No. I bought this for my guest.

Namjoo: Guest?

Bomi nods.

Namjoo: Who?

Bomi: Eunkwang Oppa.

Namjoo: (eyes widened) Eunkwang!!?

Bomi nods and smiles. They sat down, they placed their icecream down, Bomi avoids Ilhoon's gaze he's giving her.

Ilhoon: You had a text message...

Bomi grabs her phone to check quickly.

Ilhoon: From Eunkwang Hyung.

Bomi looks up at Ilhoon then back at her phone to check the text, it read, "Ah~ Sorry, I can't come.. I have to help the exchange student with something, sorry, I hope you didn't order me one. Sorry TT.TT" Bomi replied back as she frowned, "It's okay, I'll just eat it." Bomi puts her phone down.

Namjoo: (takes a bite out of her icecream) What's the matter?

Bomi: Eunkwang's not coming anymore.

Namjoo: Ooh? Why?

Bomi: He has something to do with Peniel.

Ilhoon: You know Peniel too?

Bomi nods, then eats her icecream. Namjoo nudges him and shook her head. Just then, someone sat right next to Bomi, they all looked, it was Eunkwang. A smile grew on Bomi's face as she sees Eunkwang.

Bomi: Oppa~!!!

Eunkwang: Hello! Thanks for the icecream!

Eunkwang digs in his icecream. Bomi silently ate her icecream as she eats, Ilhoon on the other hand, he looks at Bomi and Eunkwang sitting next to each other eating.

Bomi: Eunkwang oppa~ Let me try some of yours!

Eunkwang: (shook his head) No. You have your own!

Bomi: Please! (makes puppy face)

Ilhoon then drops his spoon onto his pants, oh no! They all turned to look, it wasn't that bad since he had on black pants and white icecream splattered on it slightly.

Eunkwang: Wah~ Ilhoonie~ Be careful! Why are you still eating like a kid?

Ilhoon glares at him, then fixed his eyes on Bomi's expression, she looked like she wanted to help him. Bomi then looks at Ilhoon then away.

Bomi: Ahh~ Umm, what a waste of icecream!

Ilhoon: Tch! You only think about food!

Bomi: So?

Ilhoon: You'll never get a boyfriend that way.

Bomi smacks her lips and ignores him and starts eating her icecream, Ilhoon felt Namjoo poking his stomach, motioning him not to pick on her too much.

Eunkwang: It's okay, Bbom! I will gladly be that if no one ever wants you!

Bomi looks at Eunkwang and smiles. Eunkwang laughs at her, while Ilhoon stares at the two.

Eunkwang: (laughs) Bbom! You have stains on your face!

Bomi: Where?

Eunkwang motioning the sides of her lips and cheeks. Bomi was going to wipe it, until someone grabs her hands, it was Ilhoon.

Ilhoon: I'll wipe it, dirty girl.

Ilhoon wipes the icecream off her face. Bomi's eyes widened as his face came closer to hers, she looks down, avoiding his gaze. Ilhoon sits back down.

Eunkwang: I could've easily wiped that...

Bomi gave Eunkwang a shy smile and nodded. Bomi gets up.

Bomi: I'm gonna go, I have to go study.

Namjoo: Study for what?

Bomi: Umm... Class. Bye you guys.

Ilhoon: Finish your icecream.

Bomi just shook her head.

Eunkwang: Are you going back to the dorms then?

Bomi nods. Eunkwang gets up.

Eunkwang: I'll send you.

Bomi shook head and smiled then left. Eunkwang sat back down as he finish up his icecream.

Namjoo: Eunkwang Oppa, why do you treat Bomi so well?

Eunkwang: (shyly smiles) Bbom? I walk her to the dorms so she can feel safe.

Namjoo: Ahhh~

Eunkwang: I just wish she liked me back.

Namjoo: You confessed already?

Eunkwang: No... But I plan to after exams.

Namjoo: Oh.. Well, you should.

Eunkwang: I am. But if she doesn't like me back then... I guess that just means friends.

Ilhoon sat there quietly as he reaches out for Bomi's unfinished icecream and eats it.

Eunkwang: Well, I'll leave you two. I know I'm disturbing you guys. Besides, I have to catch up to Bbom now.

Namjoo: Okay, take care.

Eunkwang gave her a smile as he got up.

Eunkwang: See you around Ilhoon.

Eunkwang leaves. Ilhoon avoids Namjoo's glare.

Namjoo: We're you being too obvious?

Ilhoon: What?

Namjoo: Weren't you being obvious of liking Bomi?

Ilhoon: When did the nickname Bbom come up?

Namjoo: Ilhoonie~ Stop worrying, I don't think Bomi likes him.

Ilhoon: Why didn't I think of any nicknames to call her before?

Namjoo: JUNG. ILHOON. FOCUS. This is not why we arranged today, we arranged today so we can see if Bomi gets jealous or not.

Ilhoon: I don't think she was. I think she was rather embarrassed of us... Of me as her friend.

Namjoo: Don't think that way, I'm sure it's something else bothering her.

Ilhoon: I sure hope so, because I feel like my chances with Bomi are getting slimmer...

Meanwhile...

Bomi walks to the dorm in a hurry, knowing Eunkwang could catch up anytime. Bomi thinks outloud.

Bomi: Why did I feel weird just now? Why do I feel ever since those two started dating that Ilhoon hates me now? Did Namjoo tell him all the bad things and stories I tell her? (frowns) Maybe, I should just leave those two alone and really just be by myself.


A/N: Hi readers/viewers... I know I haven't update this in a while, but I wanted to update before going on a vacation this weekend & I won't be back until two weeks or so & I know you all probably wanted to read this for a while so here's the update. Sorry for the really little update, I tried to write as much as I can so I won't expose much of what the other chapters are gonna be about. Sorry! I hope you guys don't mind me updating this small, I'll try to update when I come back or something. :) -adurrrh94<3