chapter 5

Life After You

     

Happy #24th Birthday Our LEE HOWON!!!!

 


No one POV

“don’t you need go to hospital?” dongwoo came to living room, Howon immediatly tooked Jinhee phone to his pocket.

“yes, but  I have night shift today...” he said

“ kkeurae,  I think today is my lucky day, hahhahahah... get your lazy up you helping my clean this up” Dongwoo said while pointed his finger to his boxes.

“what,hyung you really “

 

Jinhee went to  to payphone near her apartement. She press her phone number, it’s weird calling your own phone, but  she needed to. Cause she  don’t know Dongwoo oppa number.

“come on, oppa answer it,jebal...”

“owh Dongwoo oppa it’s me Jinhee,I think my phone drop when I tripped this morning, can you bring my phone in a hour, I’ll wait in SBS cafetaria,jus---“

“okay, i’ll bring it in a hour, I know the place,just wait there...” Howon said

“..........., oo-owh arraseo” Jinhee said she just shock that her phone is with Howon

 

Jinhee hung up the phone and walked to her apartement still not believed for what just happened. She doesn’t have so much time, She took shower and change,take her stuff for afternoon meeting. Arrived at SBS the first thing she do is go to cafetaria,wait for Howon. Not long after she took a seat someone seat infront her. And push a phone toward her.

 

“Thank you, but why you have my phone?” Jinhee ask him

“I found it on the floor when helping Dongwoo hyung clean up...” Howon said coldly

“ once again,thank’s, do you want to drink? “ Jinhee said

“ No, I need to go...”He said and stand up,but before left he said something

“ Don’t drink alone will you, you’re a mother afterall” he said and walking away left Jinhee with guilty feeling.

 

 “Park chacka-nim, Lee PD looking for you” Mina the intern said to me

“Aah, okay..”  I go to Lee PD office

“ Pd-nim are you looking for me?”

“ owh Jinhee yah,came in” he said

“ You know, Kim Chacka on Entertaiment Relay is putted his resignation this morning,and they need a writer a.s.a.p so you will work with Entertaiment team for next shoot.” He said

“ are I being sent away?” I asked him worriedly,cause I love in Variety Team,it’s have more “field time” then Entertaiment Team.

“No,you still in this team starting next week you helping Entertaiment Team,basically you will work for 2 teams, you could say this as a promotion."

"really, thank you Pd-nim, I will work hard" with a smile on my face.

"ok, then it's decided, if you have any questions just go to the Entertainment team"

"Arraseoyo PD-nim, Gamsahamnida" I bowed to him

"Changsub oppa,gomawo I'll treat you to dinner tonight" I said while closing the door of his office.

"Yes! Do not use banmal me at work, this bad girl" he said.

 

 

Jinhee POV

It’s  been  more than a month I join the entertainment team. although 'time field' team  was not as much variety, but it’s tough  Monday-Wednesday  I had a bunch  interview and event to record Thursday-Saturday  I  had to survey location and shoot for variety. Interviewed artists, go to the movie premiere, and press confress it’s hard.  Initially the Entartaiment team offered  me to be their reporter and the news brought me in front of the camera, like some other writers, but I'm  not good friends with the camera.

 

“Jinhee,  I want to read  your script for next shoot,bring it to my office now... “ I got texted .

 

“ Yes, I got it.”  I sent reply and go to Hyoung PD office.

I took my fresh  script to Hyoung PD her firm tone  makes  me worried she is a woman does not receive an error. I don’t want to get any trouble, if she take my script Ican go home and rest, I had  been  work overtime for this past 2 weeks and my body really need  some proper sleep.

“ I can’t approve this,fix it and give it to my first time tomorrow morning, got it.” She said

“ okay I will do it again.”  I bowed  to her, and back to my table.

 

“huh, can’t I  just die~~~ ” I sighed and  maybe to loud  because all of  people got they eyes on  me.

“Sunbaenim,what’s happened?” Mina asked  me,she’s already take her bag readyto going home.

“ The Iron Lady wanted  me to make a new script for Wednesday shoot, I can’t even type properly.” I sighed again harder.

“I can help you...you know?” she voluntered

“Thank’s for the offered , I just need  some coffee before you  go home...” I said

“ A cup of  coffee come up right away...” she said with her spirit,  that girl never run-ot energy.

*Next Morning

“PD-nim,this the new script” i put the script on her table

“ It’s good, and Jinhee-ah you need  accompany the new reporter for his 1st interview, I can’t trust him 100%  and  I give you  day off  tomorow” and  she sip her morning coffee

“I got it.” I said

            Now  it’s 4.30 and i just finished  company the rookie reporter done his 1st job. Fantastic and  I think my body can’t take it anymore,I need my bed  A.S.A.P . I’m going home first eventough  the rookie guy gonna treat us a meal,but sleep is more important than a meal. I apologized and  took a taxi for going home.

 

*rtrtrtrtrtrtrtrt             

“nugunji???...” I frowned  not  recognized  the number.

“hello?”

“hello, I’am  Ah Reum  from  K’s Entertaiment, we had  talking before  about our artists new variety program before...”

“ oh yes, I remember” I suddenly shifting my position

“yes, because this is our company first variety , we wanna discuss about  it at our company” she said

“ ah, algesimnida...”

“ so the meeting in K’s Ent Office at  10 a.m” she said

“ okay, I will tell Lee PD, see you tommorow..” I bowed in my room  like she’s right infront of me

            This project is my first main, because this program  it’s my first time as Executive Writer, not just creative writter. OMG slowly my dreamed  became true. Eventhough people in SBS always said that I’m  the rare one,and trust in my idea and everything I write, have your own program and  have responsibility about that it’s another kind adrenaline adventure.

            I’m so happy, and  jumping on my bed  my batteries are fully charged  now, not  need sleep anymore. After my little celebration  I called Lee PD and  told him for the meeting with K’s Ent tommorow, he became exaited  as well because our variety team  now got a Jackpot, caused  K’s Ent never wanted  and  do any variety for their artists, their company is very quite and  high-end, even for being a guest for variety program  we should invite them  a year before and  with this program  we achieve  something that other Tv Station can’t do.

 

 

*the Meeting Day

 

“ Okay, it’s our time to make them  shine” Lee PD said,  I think he overly exited today.

“ It’s not like gonna turned  us  down  and  going  to another station” I just smirk

“ Sunbae... just relax we can do this, this program  is the program  people gonna  talked  for the rest of the year ...” I said with my relax tone.

            I’m not being coocky or something but  something that done with over exitement is not gonna success, just get along the flow and  relax and something big is gonna happen, that was my motto but I think exictement is all overme as well but I tried to hide it.

kkeurae, relax....” he said,I  slightly smile see his reaction.

“let’s get to the meeting room,our CEO already waiting both of you.” Ah Reum-shi the lady from phone before leading our way in K’s Ent office.

            I’m not shock too see Sunghee there she’s the CEO now, we had meeting, everything is good, and the program can start as soon  as  possible.

“So I hope this program can make a good impresion for our company, and our artist.” Sunghee said.

“and Park chakanim can we have little chat  in my office,I had  some ideas for you....” she said

“Of course...if I get permission from our PD”  I looked at PD-nim for an  answer, he nooded and I followed  her behind

“ So,you not telling me for what happen after that day” she asking me and  take a seat beside me.

“Nothing happen, and  I owned  apologized  to al—“ I cutted down when Sunghee secretary knockingand tell her something.

“How came they now that” she just sighed

“What happened?” I ask her

“I just need you to stay here,can you do that?” she asking me with worried in her face

“What is that?” I’m asking her back

“Just said you  gonna stay here,and  go nowhere and I’ll tell you!” she said

“ Fine,now what’s that..?”

“ My Mother and Father in this building now...”

“That’s alright, I need  to apologized for my last action  though” I said calmly

“They bring-----“

“ Hey we are here” Mrs.Kim opened the door with Mr.Kim followed her behind

“Hey mom,dad “

“anyeong haseyo...” I bowed to them

“What bring you  here?” Sunghee ask them

“Caused ....we hear Jinhee had a meeting here today so we came,and  maybe just maybe we can have a family lunch  after...”Mrs. Kim said exitedly

“So Jinhee???” Mr.Kim waiting for my answer

“Okay, lunch is not hurt at all” I said

         

 

 

*to be continued

 



 

Because it's HOYA BDAY so~~~ HOYA GIF for y'all

 

Hi, I'm back .........

My Big Sis getting married....

yeay......

and I really appreciate your comment and give me some please.........

please subscribe~~~~~

and KEEP LOVE INFINITE!!!!