chapter 10

Life After You

                                                 

Jinhee Pov.

  

Okay meeting Howon in airport not intens like ussual it kind of casual and fast,like say hello to your classmate on highschool, idiot Howon IS my classmate on highscool. Now here me in Hongkong, just arrived with my crew and we're heading to Hilton Hongkong, wow we spent night on Hilton, but that just because all artist for the award stay there, and they held the Pers Conference there so we stay there, beside the office is paying so we just enjoying this “trip”. After check in to my room we just change and get prep for Press Conference for tommorow, make the camera stanby and do some behind the scene interview with some idol group and artists, on other words me schedule is packed, we only got in Hongkong at 10 at night and after 3hour prep and get some footage we finally can eat.

 

After finish our crew go to the restaurant, so hungry that we forget about the expensive hotel meals (the office payed afterall) so we just eat and go to eachother room, when I walked out from the elevator my phone is ring.

 

 (Myungsoo Video Call)

 

“Mom........”Hyuk face fulled the screen

“Hey.....you still up?” I said to his eye

“Yup uncle Myung say I can see mommy before sleep” he said

“Really,what happen you couldn't sleep? What time there now hyuk?” I asking him, and I can hear myungsoo whispered to him “(it's 2pm)” I can tell he is very sleppy now.

“Midnight” Hyuk said

“Do not lying to mommy, now you had sees mommy so go to sleep NOW Hyuk... ”

“Sorry mommy,okay i'll sleep with uncle Myung now love you mommy” and he kissed the screen.

“Mommy love you to and give him air kissed, sorry for disturbing your sleep time Myung...See you on Monday” I said and turn off the phone and put in my pocket, bump on someone and falling on my knee...

“Sorry” he said

“No problem” and God I met my High Scholl Classmate again.

“Oh Howon what you doing here?” and take my hands off from his.


“ I stayed here, you staying here too I guess...” and he just walked passing me like nothing happen.

And I just followed him like a lost puppy, “(why I acting like this, you look like idiot, anyone can stay in this hotel, he not  followed you arround like a stalker)” my head keep guessing and thinking . And then I bumped again with Howon back’s this time.

“Can you not bumping and falling arround” he said unlocked his room and shut the door

And I just realize what a idiotic thoughts, maybe I drink too much beer tonight and I should sleep, and then I open a door across Lee Howon room and sleep trough the night.

 

Finally today is the last day in Hongkong, no free time, no going arround city, no culinary moment, really working is the one and only thing, last night watching the MAMA Award and Performance  is the only time I go out from hotel and after that I should make an article for who receive what award, and the Behind the stage article, and 3 more article from interview with some artists that attend the event.  I E-mail all my article at dawn my job is done, our flight back to Seoul is at 10 pm.

“Sunbae we here”  Jongsuk wave at me from his Sit with the others

“ O…you guys up early” I put my omellete on table and drink my orange juice

“Of course, we gonna spent  our free time efficiently before going home…sunbae you are you coming with us”

“Where? I think I just spent my last day with sleep at my room you guys can g-” I looked at my watch it’s still 6.30 in the morning

“We gonna go see around Hogkong,and then-”
 
and my phone is ringing,

“Nde PD-nim..”

“(Ya, you have to cover this item, The Neurologist  Seminar I texted you the detail, and I already read your article for MAMA, we can use all, but I need the film told Jongsuk to send me the clip, If he not sent it, told to him that he can edited by himself and sent it before 12 ok, sugeohesseo)tut..tut…tut”

“PD-NIM…..we can’t cover…..yoboseyo…….yobsseyo…..sunbae…..mwoya!!!”

“Wae guraeyo sunba?”

 It’s 6.30 in the morning and I not even sleep from last night,and now another item to cover, and now my phone ring again, I got massage with detail of the item.

“Yah Lee Jongsuk Kim-PD wait for your clip sent it now…”

“Hajiman sunbae we back today….”

 

“Or you can edited by yourself and seent it before 12….We need  to cover some seminar at 10”

I looked at each one of my crew, they eyes become big like puss in boot eyes.

“Noona……,sunbanim~” oh my god, thay started to beg with their eyes....
 

“Arrasseo, you guys can go,but you should sent the clip before nine, and give me camera, I don’t wanna adjust it, prep all things inculed your own bags, checked all the things for this new item,and wake me up at 9.30 got it!” and before they answer me I walking to my room to get some sleep.

“Nee, algesimnida sunbaenim” they cheer like soldier in military and I can here they cheer for their free time, I just chuckled and going to my room. After take a bath I fall asleep.

Something vibrate,and it’s my phone
“(Sunbae we already done, and now it’s 9.30 you need arrived at 10 at seminar place)”

“ Okay I got the camera now, you guys can’t go before I checked everything see you at 5 minutes”

I already take a bath so, I just change my clothes got, my bag and walking to the others room

“Sunbae here’s  the camera, item stuff, and the thing already packed, I already sent the clip to Kim-PD, and our bags is done” Jongsuk pointed at each thing he and crew done, yup they can do everything with free time as the gift. I just noded and checked the list again.

“ Okay, you guy can go,but you had to be in hotel at 8,no but or I kicked your butts arrasseo, now go”

Thankfully I got ontime on the Seminar Hall, I checked in my press pass and sit down on middle row, the kids really know me ,they prep wide-long lens at least I don’t need sit onfront row for close up picture. I just gonna take some pictures, and do lot question it’s for our online web after all the office already make interview the appointment, so just listen and quote this seminar. And the lamp in the room started to dimmed it’s cue for the seminar now started.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for time we very honour to do this Big Event for Medical future our future on Neurology side, today we had Expert  from another country or should we said they are the future Neurologist in young ages he already made an excellent experiment, and he already founded the New Neuro Reading Machine or NRM please welcome Prof.LEE HOWON from KOREA”

And with the audience applause and a thousand flashed I took my camera down and stunned for 2 minutes, after I realized I need to take his picture, and started to blaming my senior and my junior why I HAVE TO COVER THIS ITEM, I am in Hongkong and it’s him again lee Howon with his Black attire from head to toe,which made him looked very handsome at. *Idiot what I thinking ,…!*


HELLO Guys HAPPY NEW 2015........

This is my 1st update for this year and hope you guys will stay healthy and richer this year too ....LOL

hopefully you guys can comment, subscribe for this story Love You All My Silent Readers.....
 

and are you guys listen to INFINITE DILEMMA it's so awesome *not being a bias now...lol*

and for my 2015 resolution are:

Keep Writing and making good stories for my readers.........

KEEP LOVE INFINITE <3