chapter 9

Life After You

Jinhee POV.

 

“Jinhee ah you know that Mnet Mama this year in Hongkong right?”

“Nde, if I'm not wrong they hold it this week...”

“You go,take Vj Kwonreul, they do alot Running Man in there so it's easier”

“But I can speak Mandarin Pd-nim”

“They speak english well in Hongkong, your English is good so no problem”

“Hajiman Pd,-nim....”

“Wae shireo, You think after get promoted you not do field duty anymore..., do you think can do the easy part eo,Neo....”

“Animnida, choneun kalkaeyo Pd-nim”

“Keureuchi.......prepared everything for that, I'll check it tomorrow”

“Yes sir...”

 

And that's all happen why I had to go to Hongkong. On other hand Hyuk not mad at me at all,after I promised him that we gonna go to Lotte World and cancelled it. I think he take his father attitude.

 

Howon POV.

 

“so hyung you going to neuro seminar this weekend don't you” Baro asked me

“Oh,wae” I asked him back

“Ani........hmm, I just wondering where you gonna sleep?”

“They provide it...,why you asking so much,what's it,spill it?”

“I got this ticket,2 ticket for music award concert but i can get any hotel,perhaps can i just stay with you and no worry I paid the room, and beside i don't have friends to watch it....please......”

“how come you get 2 ticket and no one to watched it's suspicious, you not make a move to me...”

“oh no no no no, look i got this ticket for me and my girlfriends anniversary, she said she got the hotel and everything but that's a total lie and other thing but now she...she's....she's broke up with me hyung.........” and he started to crying and i just sit there holding my can coffee and people started to look at me weirdly

“Yah.....stop crying....yah.....uljima....people staring” I started to give him some awkard calminh hug.

“okay you can stay with me”

“really hyung, jjang and you can go to this concert with me, assa hyung your the best” and he started to jumping like a kid

“okay i got it now go”

“nde gomawo hyung ani sunbaenim” and he bowed at me.

 

Jinhee POV.

 

“camera okay?”

“okay”

“the confirmation letter”

“okay”

“hotel”

“ready”

“check everything again I don't want some little thing ruin everything”

“Ne,chakka-nim”

 

“Yeobosseyo, ung Hyuk-ah waenni?”

(“Mom,when you home?”)

“Ooh, In one hour, you want anything?”

(“Oreo,mom we out of oreo,buy it for me please”)

“Okay, mommy got it”

(“mom,can i drive you to airport tonight?”)

“can you drive??” i just smiled listen to his voice

(“any Myungsoo samcheon gonna drive mommy and me...”) he laughed

 

And 4 hours later now I'm in airport with Hyuk and Myungsoo said goodbye.

 

“(Sunbae we already check-in,we waited at waiting room now, hurry)” Jongsuk called me

“Okay arraseo, i'll be check-in now”

 

“Ticket and ID please....”

“ Yes”

“ Here you go Park Jinhee ssi,have nice flight”

“ Thank you” and after check in and the imigration station I just fast-walking to the waiting room while reading my note, for check again nothing left behind. I'm not that perfectionist,but I always had problem with small detail, one time I almost can get to the press confreses because I forgot my Jurnalist ID, that .

 

“Oo,Jongsuk ah, I already check-in where are you guys...” with head spinning arround looking for my crew and suddenly someone knocked me down or should I said we both falling down.

“I'm so so sorry I was looking for someone my fault...”

“It's alright,is not like you spilling a bucket of boiling water over me.....this your ticket Park Jinhee ssi.....Jinhee what you doi-”

“Howon......I'm sorry I just looking for my crew”

“No I mean why you doing in here?” he started frowned.

“I had fieldtrip, Of course work”

“Work we have cover stories in Hongkong.”

“O..... gurae.....so who'se with Hyuk”

“Everyone.....”

“I got it...”

“Hyung, I can you watched my bag, I need go to toilet” Some man running over us with his heavy breath.

“Okay, I'll going first” I said and turned back finding my crew in the corner of lobby.


sorry for the late update guys I had problem with my Internet Connection sooo sorryyy.....

AND...

yeay... 4 subscriber...... thank you for subscribing guys.....

Keep Love INFINITE <3