The Characters

Life After You

I don't know but I just want to write about Characters PRESENT background so it's not confussing my lovely silent reader..... ><"

1. Park Jinhee ( TV Stastion Writter/25 Years Old)

Now work at SBS Television station as New Creative Writter, life alone on Rooftop Apartement, Kim Sunggyu Bride, and Mother of 3 years old son Kim Hyuk, your run away from your In-law after giving birth your son, because your always remember your dead husband and had traumatized because his sudden death. Jinhee parents is died when she's 18 years old. But they leave her somes money so she doesn't need to work for her go to college, she studied Jurnalism and Mass Communication Program in Korea University after graduated she Married to Sunggyu , but after Sunggyu died her leave she just shut communication from her family and friends,and became a bad workaholic. Her chilhood bestfriend that is Lee Howon.

2. Kim Sunggyu (death at 25)

Kim Sunggyu it's the Young Executive CEO but died 25 years old,He Meet Jinhee when he 22 Years old. He is the heir of K's.Corp the Media Company that have TV Network, Radio Network, Book Publisher, Entertaiment Company and Online Media. He had 1 brother and 1 sister. He meet Jinhee in University while he is Jinhee Senior and taking Korea University Bussines School .

3. Lee Howon (Doctor/25 yearsold)

Lee Howon is Park Jinhee childhood "boy best friend", they grow up together and studied Medical School  at Korea University.His mother it's leaved him but raised by good his father. He had one-sided love to Jinhee from they kids,after Jinhee knew Sunggyu he just stayed by her side as Her BFF, but after Jinhee leaves his loved changed to anger and dissapointment, and because he can't be by her side anymore he become cold handsome doctor,but so warm and nice to Kim Hyuk Jinhee Son's

4. Kim Myungsoo (Photographer / 25 year old)

Kim Myungsoo is New Raising Photographer in Korea, he studied in Seoul Institute of the Art in Photography Program, he doesn't want to be bussiness man like his brother,but after his brother died he and his twins sister helping his father to take care the company until Hyuk old enough to took over the company, He take care for TV Network, Radio Network, and Online Media Of K's Corps now.

5.Kim Sunghee (25 year old/ Bussines Master Student)

Kim Sunghee is the Kim's Family only daugther but like his twin brother she not interested to get into his father company. She studied in Korea University and taking Arts and Design Programs like Sunggyu, and she is another Park Jinhee Bff beside Howon. Now she take care for Entertaiment Company ,Book Publisher of K's Corps now,and she can used her design compentence in Company, but she always dream to have his own Interior Design Company. And now for the company sake she's taking Master Degree on Bussines School

6. Nam Woohyun (Nam C&T Corps CEO/ 25 year old)

Nam Woohyun is number one the iest Bachelor CEO in Korea right now, he is the heirs for Nam Communication and Telecomunication Corps or known as NCT.Corps, He was Sunggyu and Myungsoo childhood friends. an he was Sunggyu juniors at Korea University of Bussiness School.Womanizer but he really idiot when spend time with his friends,can't be alone or finds hangout place like in his friends House or his friends office.

7. Jang Dongwoo (Famous Choreographer a.k.a Dancing Professor/28 year old)

Jang Dongwoo is Proffesor at Seoul Institute of Art on Dance Program, He is Sunggyu one of childhood friends, after finished his studie he got sholarship in The Juilliards School Dance Division,and after choreoprahy somes Broadway Musicals he come to Korea and Teaching in his Alumnus, and he is helping Sunghee in K's Entertaiment as Excecutive Dance Produser. His also CEO of His Own Theater Company, his family based are an artist so they have theater,art museum, art gallery.

8. Lee Sungyeol ( Lee Food&Life Corps Owner / 25 years old)

Lee Seungyeol is Myungsoo and Sunggyu childhood Friend he went to Korea University Bussiness School with Woohyun and Sunggyu. Eventhough he the heir of  Lee Food&Life.Corps he not go to office like his other CEO Friends, He have simpler live than his friends now he just doing Restaurant and Caffe and eventhough he not his Own Company CEO he is the largest shareholder on the company 70%stock for himself.

9. Lee Sungjong (CEO of J.Tech Corps/ 22 years old)

Lee Sungjong is a Genius Boy at 22 years old he took over his father Company as the Youngest CEO at Korea right now,at 16 he got into Korea University on Department of Electronics and Information Engineering Program  and Department of Computer and Information Science Program he underwent 2 programs at once and at 19 He continued his Masters Degree on same University. he is the youngest among the other Sunggyu Childhood Friends, but with his Genius Brain he act very mature but always shy and childish infront of Sunghee
(he had crush on her ^_^ )

10. Mr & Mrs Kim ( K's Corp Owner/ Sunggyu Parent/ both 53 year old)
Mr Kim at First doesn't bless Sunggyu and Jinhee married because she was orphant but Mrs.Kim always support the couple like others family member (myungsoo and sunghee),but after Sunggyu sudden death Mr.Kim feel broke because he most proud son die because his own fault (tiny spoiler...), and after that his death Mr.Kim tried to preserve,cherish and look after the most loved by his son. And Mrs.Kim is very care and loving Jinhee because she always wanted  another daughter, because Sunghee always playing alone and left-by his 2 brother for boy's playing time with their friends.

11. Mr&Mrs. Hong ( Kim's Assistant / both 45 year old)
Mr & Mrs Hong is husband and wife that have working for the Kim's from Mr&Mrs Kim started their family, Mr.Hong is Mr.Kim Personal assistent and Mrs.Hong is the Chief Maid in Kim's Residence. They are like another family member, they both is very straight at working, and to this couple are poured out they thought and feelings(like family therapist..)

12. Kim Hyuk

4 years old  boy, Kim Sunggyu and Park Jinhee Son, curious toodler, so close to INFINITE (Sunggyu Friends) but he never stop clinging to Lee Howon.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note:
Hi guys.... i made some change, i decided to change Hyuk age, hihihi


i think 3 years old not asking to much (like my niece) they just playing all day long and not tired..(=_=)"


but my other niece that 4years old now keep asking me anthing (one day she asking me how her lilttle sister is

born??? (+_+) , but her mother keep made me babysit them, both of them!!!!) (O_O)<---(-_-)/

 

and Keep Love INFINITE