NEW STORY!!!

My Not So Charming Prince

I know that you guys are expecting another chapter but you won't be 100% disappointed when I give you the news. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys by posting another chapter tonight.

Anyways, what I'm really here for is that I'm releasing another fanfic. Seeing how popular this one was, I have decided to release another Keyber fanfic called The Candor Academy which I will be releasing towards the end of May. 

Foreword:

Welcome to The Candor Academy (or the CA for short), the highest ranking school of Korea. In this academy, we teach you the importance of truth and honesty, hence the symbolic colours black and white. 

However, this isn't the case with our main character.

Amber Josephine Liu has been a top student in elementary school, getting straight A's, even skipping grade 6, hoping for a more successful career in the future. She has always wanted to enroll in this academy for as long as she's been alive and as a freshman, she finally gets her chance to enroll in the highest ranking school of all Korea. However, there is one major obstacle that is preventing her from enrolling. There were no more available spaces for her to enroll as a female, thus she enrolls as a male. But since this school's main focus is honesty, she needs to stay within her male identity and not let anyone know that she's lying about who she really is.

 On her first day in the academy, she gets roomed with the biggest diva and jerk in school, a sophmore named Kim Kibum. Thinking that Amber is just a really cool guy, he invites her to join his group of friends. But secrets can only be hidden for so long. How long will it be until Amber's true identity is revealed to the rest of the school?

"We all have our secrets, but whether we choose to tell them to the rest of the world or not is a completely different story."

                                                                                                                                                                                -Kim Kibum

Do check out my new fanfic if you guys get the chance. ^^ I hope you guys will like it as much as you liked this one.