Forbidden / myunggyu

Thousand star in the sky

 

 

                Sunggyu very proud with his brother.

                Sunggyu is a good kid. When he get a sibling, he take care his little brother like a precious one. ‘My brother is the cutest brother in the world’ is what he always said every time someone asked him.

                He brims with happiness when he first seen his little brother. Can’t drop away a smile from his face every time his father takes him to the hospital to see his mother and new born brother. When they finally comeback home, he spends most of his time inside his house and take care his brother.

                Sunggyu shrieks with happiness the first time Myungsoo grab his index finger with his little hand.

                Sunggyu always proud to have Myungsoo as his brother.

 

 

                Sunggyu very proud with his brother.

                Sunggyu is a lovely kid. ‘Myungsoo is a quite kid, but he’s a good kid’ is what Sunggyu always said even someone didn’t asked him.

                He’s in his element grade when his brother enters kindergarten. His brother always a clingy kid, even more clingy with him. Not like he doesn’t like it, but when his brother enters a kinder grade, he becomes worry. He always sticks with Sunggyu and doesn’t want to talk with stranger. He’s a loner and Sunggyu really got worried. No one bully Myungsoo, but no one becomes his friends neither. He’s lonely, but he never cries because of it.

                 Sunggyu takes his hand tightly and walks back home together the first time he sees Myungsoo lonely eyes.

                 Sunggyu always proud to have Myungsoo as his brother.

 

 

                Sunggyu very proud with his brother.

                Sunggyu is everyone favorite because he’s polite and always helps everyone. ‘Myungsoo just don’t good with talking’ is what Sunggyu always said when someone talks about his brother.

                He’s still in his element grade when his brother enters the same school with him. He stills a loner and Sunggyu is his only friend. Sunggyu introduce his friend to his brother, but no one really talks with Myungsoo. Sometime Sunggyu can hear his friend or Myungsoo classmate talks about his brother and he always tries to step up for his brother. He knows this not a good thing, but he just can’t silence if it’s about his lovely brother.

                Sunggyu hugs his brother tightly and shakes his brother friend hands nonstop the first time Myungsoo introduce Sungyeol as his new classmate.

                Sunggyu always proud to have Myungsoo as his brother and Myungsoo proud to have Sunggyu as his older brother.

 

 

                Sunggyu very proud with his brother.

                Sunggyu is intelligent and everyone respect him. ‘My brother is a handsome boy and cute brother’ is what Sunggyu said when someone asked him about Myungsoo.

                Sunggyu already in his high school when Myungsoo in junior high school. They don’t have a same school now, but their school not that far from each other. They walk together to the subway and stop in the same station. Myungsoo with Sungyeol, and Sunggyu with Dongwoo, that is how their group now.

                Since the first time Myungsoo introduces Sungyeol as his new classmate, Sungyeol becomes their little companion. In the junior high school, Sunggyu meets Dongwoo who act like a kid and fast, Sunggyu have an urgent to take care of him and becomes his other brother. The two become more and more closer with the sibling.

                Sunggyu learn how to play guitar and teach Myungsoo who to play it too so he can sing. Dongwoo play bass guitar and Sungyeol play drum. Together, they make a band name BEAT and looking for a keyboardist.

                The first time they perform and get a loud applause from the audience, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, their new keyboardist cried in happiness. The Kim sibling just hug their friend and smile stupidly with their glassy eyes.

                Sunggyu always proud to have Myungsoo as his brother and Myungsoo proud to have Sunggyu as his older brother.

 

 

                Sunggyu very proud with his brother and Myungsoo loves his older brother.

                Sunggyu grows into a cute guy with cubby cheek and small eyes.  He always respects the elder and polite. He’s a nagging machine, but a good brother. He’s a scary hyung, strict but has a weak heart and can’t get angry in long terms.

                Myungsoo grows into a handsome guy with perfect face and sharp eyes. He always respects his brother. Sometimes he can be scary with all his black attire and sharp eyes, and sometimes he can become all cute with his shy behavior. Bright when he with his friends. Cuter and brighter when he beside his older brother.

                ‘My brother is a handsome guy. He’s popular with boy and girl and I’m very proud to become his brother.’ Sunggyu never hesitate to say it out loud when they talk about Myungsoo.

                ‘My brother is a reliable older brother. Rebel but has responsibility as an older. And he’s old.’ Is what Myungsoo answers when the other asked him about Sunggyu. Sunggyu will pout and deny. He’s not old and he’ll argue about that to cover his true feeling about his brother compliment.

                Sunggyu in his collage and he has his own group of friend. Some of them know by Myungsoo, and some other, Myungsoo even has no idea who is them and it’s happen in Myungsoo group of friends too.

                It’s Saturday night. Sunggyu on his way back home from his part time job. In the season where water become ice and rain turn into snow, Sunggyu as a persistent men still working as a waiter. He has to, so he can buy Myungsoo his dream camera for his birthday. Myungsoo bought him new guitar at his past birthday, so he want to buy something special for his brother too.

                One second he sees the dark night sky, the other second all he sees just darkness.

                Sunggyu proud to be Myungsoo borther.

 

 

                Myungsoo loves his brother and he’s all he need.

                Myungsoo not good in showing his feeling.

                ‘You’re my treasure

                It’s just like any other night in winter, cold and the news reporter kept telling the viewer to be careful with the slippery road. With a cup of hot chocolate in hands, Myungsoo watch the news with body warp tightly in a blanket. He already prepares another cup of hot chocolate for his brother. Place it inside the microwave so it’ll stay warm when he comeback. But instead of the older man who come back home, it's Myungsoo who run out in hurry.

                He never leaves Sunggyu side. Too scare something will happen again when he leaves him. He waits for his brother regained his conscious and he isn’t talking nor sleeping. He closes his eyes and pretends to sleep, but he still can hear his mother cry or his father soothing word.

                After 3 days of waiting, Sunggyu open his eyes. Myungsoo knows he looks awful these three days without sleeping and crying doesn't give any better, but he cry tough. He cries because he relieves, because he happy. After make sure Sunggyu body condition already stabile, Myungsoo sleeps 24 hours full in his brother bed. He gets scold from the nurse when he wake up because he sleep in patient bed, but it’s all worth it when he sees Sunggyu loud laugh.

                Myungsoo take good care of his brother like Sunggyu always did for him.

 

 

                'The one I love'

                They grow older and Myungsoo enter collage now. The same collage as his brother Sunggyu. Sunggyu doesn't understand what or how, but Myungsoo act differently now. He still cuddling and sticking himself towards Sunggyu, but when Sunggyu replay with the same closeness, Myungsoo will turn cold and leaves. When Sunggyu shows his affection, Myungsoo won't return him like the old time. Maybe it’s because they're a grown man now, but Sunggyu feels lonely and he misses his baby brother.

                Time pass and Sunggyu realize something. He never sees Myungsoo girlfriend or boyfriend. His brother is a smart handsome boy. Polite and cute as a plus point.  He sure his brother has so many admire, both handsome and pretty boys and girls cycling around his brother, but why never once Myungsoo introduce someone as his special one?

                It’s not like he’s a fussy brother, be just curious and when he curious, he won’t stop till he find the answer. He asks around, but all he got is, ‘I don’t know. Why don’t you ask him yourself’. So, like what they told him to do, he asks Myungsoo.

- you won’t stop even when I say you don’t know him right, hyung? You know, you have to stop your habit

-Myungsoo-ah~

- It’s not like I don’t want to introduce you hyung. It’s more like the one I love never will be mine. But still I love him with all my heart.

- I’ll lie if I say you don’t know him. Even, you know him greatly. He’s the most precious thing in my life. He teaches me what is good and not. He guild me with his affection. He leads me into great person like how he is. He’ll scold me because I’m do something wrong. But sometime he’ll childishly mad because of small things. He’s the manliest person I ever know even with his childish act.


                Sunggyu can feel his brother love to this ‘he’. He can see Myungsoo sad expression in the first little by little change with something else. His eyes will glow and his expression will go softer. His lips will tug upward forming a small smile with every description and he’ll just smile with him. His brother indeed flies high in the love cloud.

                Myungsoo can’t stop talking and the more he talks, the more Sunggyu feels uneasy. Why Myungsoo description sounds so familiar? Why they sound like something he ever experience? When the ‘he’ Myungsoo descried slowly forming a person? A person that really like he himself

                Myungsoo stop. Sunggyu doesn’t know when, but he stops talking. His lips forming a sad smile and his eyes less glow now.


-you realize it right hyung? The one I love, is it clear now?

 

                Sunggyu doesn’t say anything. He can’t say anything.
                Myungsoo doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t need to say anything.