Prince & Bodyguard / hogyu

Thousand star in the sky

Sunggyu

 

        Sunggyu is a prince from Infinite Kingdom. He fall in love with Lee Howon, his bodyguard. Life is like in heaven for them. Every day full of love, but when the king finds out, everything turn up side down.

 

        Howon sent to the battlefield while Sunggyu has to stay at the castle, being isolate from any information about the outside world. About what happen in his kingdom, about battle to dominate and to defence the territory, and especially about Howon.

 

        Being lock in the tower on the side of the castle, his father started preparing him to become the new king for the kingdom. He learns politic and social. He learns how to talk and manipulate people. Talk sweet and hide his true intention. How to give a poker face.

 

        He practices how to fight and defences himself. How to use swort and how to kill immedietly.

 

        He learns how to survive from poison. His body learn. Every day his instructor give him different kinds of poison. Start with the weak one and slowly up to the next level. Sometimes he doesn't feels anything, the other times he has to fight with the pain the poison gives him. Sometimes he will just lullaby to his dreamland and faint, the other time he will scream with pain till they give him the antidote.

 

        Every day pass with study, exercise, and faint. And study, and exercise, and lying montionless like a deadman. And studying again, and exercise again, and almost dead again. One thing that make him strong, is Howon.

 

        The promise they made when they have to seperate. The promise that they will survive from any hardship that will come and comeback for each other lifely. In the end they will search for each other and find each other to live together.

 

        That's what support him to past this hell and don't just give up. A hope to meet each other again.

 

 

Howon

 

        Howon just an orphan. He just the prince number 1 bodyguard. His private bodyguard.

 

        Since he was a kid he already learn how to protect his prince. Even before he know about love, the prince already his number 1 priority, and when he found love in his prince shape, Sunggyu become his precious.

 

        He knows he suppose to keep his prince and bodyguard relation. He knows his feeling shouln't win the best off him, but this feeling is not something he can control. His feeling is not something he can just throw and burn it. He just can hide it.

 

        But who can't see the love stare he gives for his prince? Who can't see the extra care the bodyguard gives for his prince? Who can't see the soft tone or the soft touch the strict man give and show just in front his prince?

 

        No one. Because everyone see his love and everyone understand it, and just say nothing for the good of them.

 

        His oneside loves end when Sunggyu confess his love. He knows he suppose to reject him, but accept this sin is better than say no to Sunggyu. Aware of the consequence, he say yes. He doesn't care if he has to be punish. He loves Sunggyu and he will make the other happy. He loves his prince and he sure his love won't lost compare to every person in the world.

 

        Howon already prepare for the worse when his king call him. He know he can make his prince happy and he will do anything to prove it. He'll accept his punishment and comeback for his prince. His love, Sunggyu.

 

        Sent to the battlefield as a front line, Howon can die any time soon. That's what the king want after all. Even he's the best captain they have, he can approve his son relationship with common people like Howon. An orphan.

 

        Evertime Howon comeback with bruises and wounds, still save, he will send again to another battlefield but he'll win. He will win all the battle till the king acknowledge him and let him be Sunggyu companion.

 

        Because Sunggyu is his sun, his air. His everything.